It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white powder gold

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Oh... and the best quote from the site:

"Putting the white powder in water doesn’t result in it dissolving.  Instead, it forms a gelatinous suspension, and looks very much like a vial of semen."

"Care for a cup of life?"

MMMmmm! Now that's good marketting!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
LOL...I lost 20 pounds on low carb...and you must be careful. They are selling stuff as LC at twice the price, but if you read the ingredients...it's the same stuff (such as sauces and the like) in both bottle...much of it is LC anyway....

As to the gold powder. please anyone actually thinking about this....research it first, ingesting metals can cause serious mental and physical problems....study it for yourself, don't take anyone else's word for it.

[edit on 3/30/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

white powder gold

Anyone try this stuff? Sounds like hooey to me.

If you ingest enough gold, it can be lethal. Some idiots that have drank large quantities of Goldshlager (mentioned earlier...the Schnapps with pieces of gold leaf in it) have gotten deathly ill as a result of the amount of gold they digested at once.....

Now, I have heard of Colloidal Silver which is supposed to have a lot of healing properties if prepared correctly. But again, if too much silver powder is ingested at one time, it can turn your skin grey......

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Monoatomic gold is not really the same as regular gold. Check out light beings post.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Interesting! Junglejake, you made my day!

Here's my thing, and it is based on what many of you have already said . . . Suppose I wanted to try a small amount? How would I know for sure it was authentic?

-P

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here's another one of those crazy channellings that nobody takes seriously, except maybe only people like me.

(...)
A: Yes, monoatomic gold!
Q: (L) And what does the reference to monoatomic gold mean? We have wondered about obtaining and taking some of this Monoatomic Gold.
A: Are you serious? How about some small helpings of arsenic, anyone?
Q: (L) OK, my feeling is that there is some negative energy behind that, even though David Hudson is trying to be a positive person and do positive things, and that... It may be that he is being manipulated.
A: This is often true!
Q: (L) I think that taking something like that to transform your consciousness without doing the work or having it occur naturally is a violation of the Free Will of the Higher Self. That's what I think. (F) Well, did Jesus or other great masters take this gold powder?
A: No.
Q: (L) Did Adolph Hitler take this kind of powder, or something similar?
A: Yes.
Q: (F): That paints a rather bleak picture, doesn't it? (L) Could this powder be utilized to transform a person to a very positive entity doing great good?
A: Or could it be utilized to transform an entire race of beings into hypnotic submission!!!!!!!!!!!
Q: (F): Wow! (L) Put it in the water. (F) Or even just advertise it as the "Manna from Heaven" and get the biggest corporations in the world to ... I mean, you know that if this guy were not meant to spread this stuff all around, by now he'd be running into roadblocks, you wouldn't be allowed to get tapes like that out there. That was one thing I was suspicious of, like why he hasn't even been stopped, if it's really as wonderful as he claims... I mean it just doesn't fit. Anything that's really, really good, and it's going to go against the control system... Are they just going to sit back and say "Oh, yeah, we'll just let this gold powder get spread round everywhere, and everybody will take it and develop super psychic powers and wake up," just like that? I don't think so! The fact that it is being promulgated from the "other side" tells us that there is a plan here...
A: Total entrapment of the being, mind, body and soul. Strobes use minute gold filament.
Q: (L) How can that compare with taking monoatomic gold internally?
A: What composes minute filament, do you suppose? Hint, it ain't from Fort Knox!
Q: (T) Monoatomic gold.
A: Bingo. You see, this has extraordinary properties.
Q: (T) I'm sure it does! The thing is, if it does what Hudson says it does, the power structure would have shut him down - he wouldn't have gotten this far with it. So, if they are letting him do it, it's because it doesn't do what he says it does, it does the opposite. When you take the stuff for so many days, you complete the program, it restructures your genes. Isn't that what happened to us before? Do we want to do it again? (L) And, wasn't it said that LIGHT was used to cancel certain DNA factors? (J) Exactly! (L) Okay, how do we block this kind of control?
A: You don't. Knowledge protects.

Mac the Loon (on heavy sedation for the next 72 hrs. or so)

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
where di you get that channeling form? I wish to have a look at the site.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's from the website of the Cassiopaeans --www.cassiopaea.org, I think, or else do a search on "cassiopaeans"-- where you will find a search tool you can use to find any subject. They are similar to the Pleiadians in that for maybe 15 yrs. now they've been warning about how a certain evil alien people that in the physical realm, but NOWHERE ELSE, appear to be reptile-like have been interfering in human affairs for thousands of years. It is they who are the original source of this modern "myth", not David Icke, as everybody seems to believe. If I remember well, Icke published his first book about the Reptilians much later, in 1997 or 1998. I don't really care. He's obviously a sensationalist author mixing the truth with outlandish ideas of his own so he can go around claiming that it was HIS discovery.

Note: At ATS people like me who believe these ethereal creatures are ubiquitous and that we must expect their attacks at all times, but that they act through ill-minded people, influencing their emotions, are scorned and considered to be psychotic, and no wonder! Poor "lizzardsamok", one of their surviving victims, was recently banned, although it is true that it was through his own fault. He was reckless enough to break a certain rule.

M the Loon (mildly sedated now)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join