It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white powder gold

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Anyone try this stuff? Sounds like hooey to me.

whitepowdergold.com...

-P

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've only ingested gold in this form

and it just made me silly and insufferable.

Sounds like shark cartilage to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If it sounds like "hooey" it probably is....so why try something that's not proven and could be harmful? LOL 1/2 an ounce at $49

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think I saw this stuff right next to the powered water at a flea market. I'm sold on it, though. When I was at the flea market, I got some of that powered water (just add water). When I followed the directions, I got a glass of water that tasted almost the same as tap water. If the powered water works, I'm guessing the white powder gold works, too.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Why would one need powdered water

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
sarcasm comes to mind. though the properties of real monoatomic gold are a topic worthy of discussion

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
If it sounds like "hooey" it probably is....so why try something that's not proven and could be harmful? LOL 1/2 an ounce at $49

Hey, that sounds more like Acapulco Gold if you ask me! At a damn good price too!

Seriously though, forsakenwayfarer is right IMO. If some of the claims of monoatomic gold are true then I'd like to see the evidence too!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
www.asc-alchemy.com...

Apparently it's being developed upon a patent by David Hudson. I've heard a lot of good things about this. But, while trying to find this site on google, I came across another site claiming it was an Illuminati plot at www.educate-yourself.org. If that's the case, the Illuminati sure aren't trying hard lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I was listening to Art Bell's radio show one night last year. The entire night was dedicated to thie subject of this WHITE POWDER GOLD.
They made ALOT of claims about this substance in regards to healing properties..................who knows? not me......

I would like to learn more however.....it was VERY interesting.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I've only heard of this through a friend recently and he insisted that it all goes back to the Egyptians. The effects were of the longivity type, supposedly, so perhaps there is a medical connection.
Everybody knows how nuts they were on living forever in those days.
Anyways...I'll ask him where he saw the info, Jamuhn.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
sounds like coc aine to me

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It's called mono-atomic gold, and it's truly a cure all. I also recommend colodial silver and colodial gold, and GSE. It's called mono-automic because when broken down into this powdered substance, the electron levels are minimized and nucleus cancels out the negative polarity, making the wave form a flat line. As such, it can't contain a solid form, and also has the capability in reaching every cell in your body when digested as the frequency allows it to pass without discrepency throughout your entire body.

It is a derivative of what alchemists have procured as the "Elixer of life" ...in some form that is.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Oh, btw I've tried the real stuff and it is very much an arsenal in the alternative healer's medical kit to have around. Try getting to know the source before you aquire it, there are plenty of fakers. The real stuff really will dispatch most diseases and is good to ingest bi-annually for general upkeep, but interested parties can take this stuff day by day aswell if they really want to spoil themselves.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Monoatomic metals, especially gold can act as super conductors in the synapse of the brain when in the presence of certain alkaloids, particularly the indole alkaloids. I have some relevant information posted on this thread if it is something you are interested in... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Ingesting metals, even small amounts over a long period of time can cause harm. Gold and Silver sounds good but I'd check it out first.

The term "Blue Bloods" actually came from wealthy people turning blue from
useing pure silver dishes plates and cups. The condition is irreversable
and causes neurological damage as well. Makes your skin blue and you act crazy.

nccam.nih.gov...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I have had gold suger shavings on a cake before. Its the bomb.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I've heard many good things about this substance and others similar to it. I remember watching a Indepent Infomercial on the stuff on public access about a year ago.

My only concern would be what would happen if someone overdoses on this stuff?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I know some people who have used it. They've said to be able to concentrate more clearly because of it. Monoatomic gold is definately something that should be researched more. And like said above there are a lot of fakers. I've visited numerous websites where they sell it. Never bought it though.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I think I saw this stuff right next to the powered water at a flea market. I'm sold on it, though. When I was at the flea market, I got some of that powered water (just add water).

Ha! That is brilliant! Powdered water.

About a year ago I was pondering starting up a business to capitalize on the low-carb craze. Low Carb Water! People were going crazy over low carb anything wether the original product had carbs or not.

The average American idiot doesn't pay attention to what's really in a product and get suckered into clever marketting and labeling. My favorites are items that promote weight loss if consumed with "a healthy diet and exercise" or a cereal that is a balanced breakfast with "toast, juice, milk, and fruit."

Anyhow I was going to sell my Low Carb Water as a fat free, carb free, zero calorie 'alternative.' Alternative to what, you ask? Pepsi. At $2 a bottle, I still think people would buy it.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Sounds similar to the practice of many monarchs throughout history, ingesting powdered gemstones, rare metals, etc. as cure-alls. They usually caused far more harm than good....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join