It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jake Tapper at CNN affiliated with Rick Saleeby who was Just Raided for Lewd Child Perversions.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Wednesday, December 29, 2021

CNN continues to be exposed as a (disgusting) TV News Network that hires and harbors all manner of sex perverts. From memory, over the past 12 months, there is..

1.) Jeffrey Toobin - Seen Masturbating during a Live Streaming Video meeting. (Put on Leave for a few months.)

2.) Don Lemon - Being sued for forcing a man to smell his hand after running it down his pants.

3.) Chris Cuomo - Squeezed one employee's butt and harassed another. (Fired from CNN 12.5.2021)

4.) CNN Producer John Griffin - Arrested for soliciting Moms/Daughters for "fetish" sex.

5.) And now, the 5th CNN top-ranking employee in less than a year is looking at charges for committing lewd acts.

Recently, as we previously reported, CNN ex-producer John Griffin was arrested by the FBI “for allegedly soliciting three mothers and their minor daughters for ‘training’ in fetish sex.”

Now, according to Fox 26 News, Fairfax County police have seized electronics and hard drives from CNN producer Rick Saleeby after Project Veritas exposed a history of sexual fantasies about, and solicitation of photos of, underage girls.
More at: www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

Witness testimony and "sting" audio (some Rated "R"): twitter.com...

Coming from the network whose proudly stated motto is, "We're the Most Trusted Name in News!", it's almost unbelievable that so many perverts and crooks are in charge of CNN's day-to-day operations.

I wonder how long American Telephone and Telegraph (AT&T) will put up with this, before selling CNN to another company, or kicking them out of the corporate family to sink or swim on their own?

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Cmon man....

He is not a pedophile........he is just a minor attracted person.

I think I just threw up a little

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
CNN is a pedo ring and everything they say is complete opposite of truth.

been saying this for like 15 years now. thank god some exposure is coming to these people

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It seems like it is most prevalent in executive circles, people with money, power and status. As if they quickly got bored with all the “ordinary” debauchery that their money could buy, often powered by coke, crack, meth or what have ya. Of course they find a cult that suits their sins, they need a deity that doesn’t object to their lifestyle, so that they don’t feel guilty, for doing what they do and coveting what is forbidden, and morally abject.

Sad part, only people like us see them for what they are, the rest is easier fooled than warned

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
What does this have to do with Jake Tapper? I mean, you know your cult leader hero god was associated with Jeff Epstein right?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Didn't take long..

Rent free, but the accommodation is a mess...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD
What does this have to do with Jake Tapper? I mean, you know your cult leader hero god was associated with Jeff Epstein right?

This entire thread is about Jake Tapper. If you want to discuss Obama visiting the Jeff Epstein island to fiddle little boys you should open a thread about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Look real hard at Jake Tapper....Would you leave your 10 year old alone with Jake ? Nope, no you wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Now, according to Fox 26 News, Fairfax County police have seized electronics and hard drives from CNN producer Rick Saleeby after Project Veritas exposed a history of sexual fantasies about, and solicitation of photos of, underage girls.

But, but, but....
Project Veritas is supposed to be all lies.

Hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

They could change that motto to "We're the most sexually perverse name in news!"

edit on 29-12-2021 by Tekner because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2021 by Tekner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

But, but, but....
Project Veritas is supposed to be all lies.

Hmmmm.

That is what they would like everyone to believe, right?
Seems they do actual journalism after all.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Who? Bill Gates

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You guys never were any good at deflecting but you get an “A” for effort.
Try not to be so obvious.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And some insider sources say this is only the tip of the beginning and hundreds at CNN are directly involved as well as outside agents and "Friends of the Network" 😾

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And some insider sources say this is only the tip of the beginning and hundreds at CNN are directly involved as well as outside agents and "Friends of the Network" 😾

According to Jake Tapper, they all should go to jail.

People guilty of sex crimes against children should go to jail, period. To keep them away from other kids.
Source: twitter.com...

Does Jake feel that way about his accused Producers, I wonder?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

What does this have to do with Jake Tapper?

The new alleged CNN pedophile is Rick Saleeby. He is the producer of "The Lead With Jake Tapper."

He too is a sick bastard who deserves painful testicular excision.

Saleeby, who is married, confessed to his “sex worker” mistress his desire to have sex with his underage step daughter, as well as said sex-worker’s underage daughter.
Much more at: www.realclearmarkets.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me at all. Leftists have been calling for MAPS(aka pedophiles) to be added to the LGBTQ community. Arguing that pedophilia is just a sexual orientation. They are sick and perverse. They encourage teaching sex Ed to kindergarten kids. Everything about these weird liberals bothers me.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

"THIS IS CNN"

John Griffin, the longtime CNN producer fired last month over child trafficking allegations, has been named in a Connecticut civil lawsuit alleging "despicable acts" of "horrific sexual abuse" and exploitation.

"For several years prior to 2020, the defendant solicited young girls, including the minor plaintiff, for the purpose of knowingly persuading, inducing, enticing and coercing them to engage in sexual activity, sexual exploitation, and/or sexual trafficking," the lawsuit, filed last week in Bridgeport, alleges.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

join