It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Headlines, "Fully Vaccinated" is pretty much useless now without the booster shot.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The goal posts keep moving, and the trust is gone, and the truth is gone too.

Waning Protection

The point that struck me....

Vaccine protection has fallen to 14.9 per cent — from nearly 90 per cent a month ago — for people who have received two doses, according to the data.

So not only does this Vaccine have potential devastating side effects, it has a totally useless duration.
I have seen the percentage numbers game played over and over again on this topic.

It goes on, then they semi-contradict themselves.

the data shows that two doses continue to offer over 90 per cent protection against hospitalization and intensive care unit admission.

So let me get this right, with 2 shots, if I do get covid it will now be just like a bad cold or flu, if you are young with a good immune system then it's no issue, young people have beaten many a bad cold or flu.

But wait you know that flu vaccine they have been pushing every year, it's pretty useless too. See this article
Flu Vaccine Not Effective
From that article

more than 40 percent of the individuals who received the flu shot received no protection from it.

Conclusion, big pharma is milking this for every penny now, and the governments of the world are making it's citizens pay the price at every level.
This isn't about protecting us anymore, it's about greed based on vaccines that are pretty useless.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Yes, yes, all that is nice, but be sure to get your shot. the quickest way out of this is for you to get your shot. Want to loose that mask? get the shot. No, just getting the shot won't allow you go remove your mask, but it sounds better when we say it like that. So just get your shot, and we can talk about all this later. You did get your shot right?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I know 9 people that the boosters did not stop them from getting COVID.

I just got off the phone with a family member that I took care of the 1st week they got sick.

They were so afraid I was going to get sick. Today is day 10. And he calls everyday, asking if I have gotten sick yet.

I sent him a link to the CDC's website. So he could stop worrying.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Did your natural immunity protect you, or did you have any vaccinations at all ?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
As we've been saying here on ATS ever since Pfizer and Moderna admitted their "vaccines" wear-off in less than 8 months, everyone who thought they were vaccinated against Covid-19 was LIED TO.

After being told their vaccines were now doing nothing but making blood clots in their body, there are people who think the Boosters are something unique and permanent. Worse than suckers at this point.

BTW...Now that Biden has thrown in the towel with fighting Covid-19 ( www.foxnews.com... ) it's likely we'll see a lot of desperation from those whose gravy train is about to come to an end.

edit on 12/28/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I have some magic rocks to protect me from covid, like in "The Village". But not
everybody has these magic rocks so they are causing mine to fail.

People who don't have magic rocks should lose their jobs because they put us all in danger.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Had all sorts of reports from the double shot with booster who have "break through" cases over the holiday. They are the only ones I know of.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I got my shots early on. They put the mask back on anyway. I am done with it.

I have been no more or less ill than normal. Two mild colds and one of those wasn't even worthy of the name really - no fever at all, just snot.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Per the covidians, a sniffle is good as near death.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

Per the covidians, a sniffle is good as near death.

There have always been hypochondriacs.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Did your natural immunity protect you, or did you have any vaccinations at all ?

I have not had a vaccine since around 2009, when I had a severe reaction to a vaccine, and the VA flagged my chart in "red". It stated that I was not to be administered any vaccines of any kind. I asked one of the ladies that schedule the appointments to see if the warning was still there.

I found it interesting that it is still on a hard copy of my file, but it is not in the computer version of my chart.

But to answer you question. I have not received the COVID vaccine, and I will not take the COVID vaccine.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If you tend to have severe reactions to vaccines, you should not take any vaccine unless the alternative is certain death, and with COVID, it definitely is not.

It's always a risk/reward game, and you're looking a terrible, terrible disease to overcome vaccine allergic reaction as the risk you'd be running. Perhaps rabies ...

edit on 28-12-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
Had all sorts of reports from the double shot with booster who have "break through" cases over the holiday. They are the only ones I know of.

"Break through", is the misnomer, for "didn't work".

If a unvaccinated person recovered, and came down with COVID, they would be quick to say that their natural immunity "didn't work". If a vaccinated person still comes down with COVID, it is a "break through" infection.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If you tend to have severe reactions to vaccines, you should not take any vaccine unless the alternative is certain death, and with COVID, it definitely is not.

It's always a risk/reward game, and you're looking a terrible, terrible disease to overcome vaccine allergic reaction as the risk you'd be running. Perhaps rabies ...

Not going to take the risk, unless certainty of death is high. Same thing with contrast. They never use it on me because of the severe reaction I had to it. Back in 2012, because of a surgical procedure I had done, they loaded me up with Benadryl and steroids to combat the possible reaction, and I still ended up in intensive care for four days, and had half the staff telling me I was a living miracle, because they didn't think I was going to make it.

So no. I will not be taking any vaccines of any kind, unless death is standing at the door, and if it is too late. So be it. I have lived a wonderful life.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

When they first started this crap back in 2020, anyone with half a brain knew there was at least one agenda riding on the back of the faux catastrophe. Kinda reminds me of the Helderberg or any too "sweet" a target where throwing one "stone" takes out multiple issues at the same time. The Helderberg had 18kgs of p239 in 9 rods for the weapon program at atlas aircraft to be used against the migs in Angola, 2kg of enhanced/enriched ammonium perchlorate for the HS SAMS project in Angola, TB Osler an MI handler for the AMP/APC for somchem and PMP Detonics, the engineer who designed the false VOR beacon used in the Samora Machel assassination and was supposed to have my CO, the Chief of CI, on board.

This covid BS is a lot like that, too many things can ride on the back of that single event, surveillance, digital passports, milk governments for funds, digital currency, willing depopulation, etc.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/28.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: an not and

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

thanks for the double shot of humor. that's my kind of medicine.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Since you have been fairly close to people with covid, do you think at some point you got a mild form of it and built a natural immunity to it? Or has your immunity just fought it off entirely since the beginning?

I was thinking during the Spanish flu some never got it because they had a robust immunity, even though they were surrounded by family and friends that did and died. I would say most of us alive today, have ancestors; that not that long ago survived the Spanish flu, I know I do. Is it luck, or strong genetics, or maybe a better diet too than their peers.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Since you have been fairly close to people with covid, do you think at some point you got a mild form of it and built a natural immunity to it? Or has your immunity just fought it off entirely since the beginning?

I was thinking during the Spanish flu some never got it because they had a robust immunity, even though they were surrounded by family and friends that did and died. I would say most of us alive today, have ancestors; that not that long ago survived the Spanish flu, I know I do. Is it luck, or strong genetics, or maybe a better diet too than their peers.

I could be wrong, but I believe that I have built a natural immunity from frequent exposure over a long period of time.

I am a first responder and I continued to work through all of this, since before March 2020, and the great lock down.

I am in and out of hospitals. I have cared for patients with COVID, pre and post COVID. Of course I use good hygiene and PPE, but I think I have developed natural immunity, and I trust it and God before any of the vaccines they are pushing right now.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I feel like everyone, incl doctors and nurses, hate working now more than ever and the people who like the fear enjoy to benefits the ‘pandemic’ gives them to not have to work as hard (work from home, no inside customers-less interaction, less people on the roads-less accidents, less patients, etc).

Let’s be honest. I don’t think people are as scared of the virus as they are of their miserable lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join