It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian interference in the 2020 elections, FBI issues Most Wanted, 10 million $ reward

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

For one, there are 50 different sets of infrastructure in every election. It was a silly claim for anyone at the federal level to make, I guess only for propaganda purposes.

This story stands all on its own two feet. Doesnt need any help being connected to anything the feds might say. If Az is the system they hacked, this is a very smokey fire. If it was multiple states, its very concerning. Most simple explanation, it was someone with access. Most hacks are.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

What a nice neat little surprise for Christmas -- complete with the bow & ribbon, even. Gee, could we get any luckier here, the government gave folks just the right boogiemen to fret over out of the blue!

I dunno about anyone else, but I smell bull# plain as day. Uncle Sammie's up to something, bet on it.

More will be revealed, but I agree, somethings weird. I get a feeling its like a grand Friday news dump. Christmas weekend. Havent they used the holidays as distraction in the past?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

These guys seem to be the right age for IT contractors to hire. I wonder who they were employed by. Could they be someone with sysadmin rights?

The local story, with no facts that I can find, is that they were working for maricopa county on election related systems on site, but that those systems did not include dominion gear.

That last part appears to have come from the maricopa board of supervisors though, and they don't exactly have a reputation for honesty related to the 2020 election.

So just guessing for now.

edit on 27-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The 20 dollar question. Who was their employer? Dominion?

As far as I know, their employer/assignment was Maricopa County.

They may have actually been paid through some sort of temp agency though.

I don't have any facts on this subject, only the local rumors.

There are some rumors that these are the two that were caught on survailance deleting election database records, but the sources for this bit are related to Ninjas, and I think they may be just guessing.

Ninjas (related to the ballots), Senate President, and Attorney General obviously know all the details, but zero leaks so far.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So AZ maintained IT contracts with multiple contractors? I guess thats possible, but would be unusual, and would require state officials to be more involved in oversight of multiple providers, increasing complexity. And on the working level, it all gets crazy. Nobody knows who anyone is and what they do.

Im sure our entire election system in all 50 states is a giant hot mess.
edit on 12/27/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

So AZ maintained IT contracts with multiple contractors? I guess thats possible, but would be unusual, and would require state officials to be more involved in oversight of multiple providers, increasing complexity. And on the working level, it all gets crazy. Nobody knows who anyone is and what they do.

Im sure our entire election system in all 50 states is a giant hot mess.

maricopa county runs a separate I.T. department than the state of Arizona.

maricopa I.T. 'purchases' some services & systems from the state, but have their own department, funded by and reporting to the same maricopa board of supervisors that is on the hook for all the other election related crimes uncovered by the Audit, and the ones refusing to comply with Senate subpoenas for the Audit for 6 months.

I don't know if either I.T. department uses contractors from multiple companies, but that wouldn't be uncommon in Arizona.

ETA - GoDaddy has said that they were not the employers for this one, and my 'guys' that used to work for them said the same thing at the time.

I've tried for a year to get a source in maricopa I.T., and never even got close.

Also learned though this that State I.T. folks have an EXTREMELY low opinion of the folks working for maricopa I.T. (much more than common rivalry type stuff)

fwiw.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Lol
Hope Springs Eternal!

Not sure I'm picking up what you're putting down.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Or maybe it was a slow day at the FBI and they thought this would make an interesting RFC.
This is an interesting statistic which kind of begs the question.

In 2020, Joe Biden became the first Democrat in 72 years to win the county, which flipped Arizona to the Democratic column for the first time since 1996 and only the second time since 1948.

We were getting a lot of media stories about securing the southern border by requiring screened immigration including background checks. Someone tried explaining to me how those walls worked once, I forget the Iranian connection though?

And why Maricopa county?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromunclexcommunicate

Or maybe it was a slow day at the FBI and they thought this would make an interesting RFC.
This is an interesting statistic which kind of begs the question.

In 2020, Joe Biden became the first Democrat in 72 years to win the county, which flipped Arizona to the Democratic column for the first time since 1996 and only the second time since 1948.

We were getting a lot of media stories about securing the southern border by requiring screened immigration including background checks. Someone tried explaining to me how those walls worked once, I forget the Iranian connection though?

And why Maricopa county?

Maricopa County is fairly unique for a number of reasons, but the biggest is probably that it's the most populous county in the nation.

I don't think this story has anything to do with Iran except that their parents once lived there and they still had their old passports.

At least publicly, there is no known connection to anything else related to iran.

These two appeared to be legally employed, and verification is required in Arizona, so they probably didn't cross our southern border illegally.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

H1B Visas? Pakistani’s were IT for DNC congressmen and a few GOP too I believe.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

H1B Visas? Pakistani’s were IT for DNC congressmen and a few GOP too I believe.

That would normally be my first guess.

But those usually go folks with higher education than what little we know about these two.

So I'm guessing they immigrated here as youths.

Still just guessing though.

FBI obviously knows, but they ain't sayin.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

They have some skillz if they were able to breach database(s), unless it was an inside job, and then they would have skillz and passwords.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

They have some skillz if they were able to breach database(s), unless it was an inside job, and then they would have skillz and passwords.

The initial story was that they had access due to their employment, not that they had hacked anything.

They also left a lot of digital evidence behind, and then tried to cover their tracks by running a common logroll script that has been available for download for at least 20 years.

Ninjas discovered this evidence during the Audit, and King Ninja always had a sh1t eating grin on his face when asked about what they found some 'amateur' had attempted to hide.

No real skillz required if this story turns out to be accurate.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Linky

a reply to: Asktheanimals

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

edit on 12/27/2021 by CrazyFox because: ??

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I surrender to a master.

Thanks for the laughs!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I was in line voting in AZ 2018 election and the voting machines went down at 11AM. The people in line were being rejected initially and there was a 20 minute pause. At 11:20 the machine booted up and all of a sudden people who were rejected were accepted. I’ve voted for over 20 years in the same district and the people in line were not the same demographic. I was in Vegas the night before the 2020 election and the strip was 90% black people from LA. It’s all anecdotal but these elections seemed rigged so if there was any evidence that proved it was stolen I would expect that they would blame it on foreign intervention. Don’t believe it. The Dems and TPTB including corporations that participated in “get out the vote” which was code for voting for Biden - did it. The CEOs, media, Hollywood mafia stole this election.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Wonder why the case is from the Cleveland FBI and SDNY if this happened in AZ? Unless its Multiple states, which the indictment sorta hints at.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Wonder why the case is from the Cleveland FBI and SDNY if this happened in AZ? Unless its Multiple states, which the indictment sorta hints at.

That part has been bugging me too.

Have come up with four potential theories so far.

1 - Young comey is trying to bury it in sdny. No evidence for this at all, but fits with her family and personal history.

2 - SDNY may be where cases with international suspects go since they are in more frequent contact with other countries. I don't have any idea if this is how they work though, just a guess.

3 - Though the indictment was for a single state whose politicians had the spine to look at the actual ballots, the FBI has some reason to believe something similar was done in at least 1 other state.

4 - FBI Cleveland caught 2 people in a state other than Arizona that did EXACTLY the same thing in exactly the same way as Arizona, and the indictment is for the folks from that other state.

# 3 or 4 seem like the most likely options to me right now based on how the FBI chose to phrase their wanted poster, but I am not aware of any evidence that this the case.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join