It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They just can't stop lying about Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
What changed??? Democratic leaders care, it’s me that says it…how many thousands of times have the CDC, the NIH, democratic leaders, pleaded with the public to get vaxed over the last 2 years…but righties want no part of the vax… so I say let’s quit wasting everyone’s time. Stay unvaxed, I don’t care anymore

I never did.
And neither should you have.

None of your damn business.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Vaxxed and Boostered people get it and spread it according to doctors

roflmao

Wait till ya hear from Biden again with a brand new story 😆🚨

and btw, most unvaxxed are Lefties not Righties 😈🕳️

edit on Dec-20-2021 by xuenchen because: DryCobbed_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

So let's discuss. A. Are they saying natural immunity is better? OR...................are they saying B. Immunity actually works on Omicron? OR C. Vaccines don't work Or AB & C. Or D. My favorite, Omicron is just a........................COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a reply to: JAGStorm

They are saying , pay no attention to the Facts or Statistics .

Just be afraid be very afraid of OMICRON

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The next miracle . . . . .. 😎

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

" NPR is saying that you should be fine with two shots and golden with three."

Yeah , and if you Build a House on Swamp Land it won't Sink............

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

edit on 20 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
They are now matching their propaganda with the way Biden speaks. A bunch of blahblahblahblah Derp kjdfdkjfdkdkdkncvnlkrepoiepok;lkfdlkjflkdjfr !! Die die die die fear fear fear fear winter lkjfdoiuerjelkja Fauci is God.

Anyone still buying into this BS, I sure hope you are seeing a good shrink.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Apparently the US needs more goats and soda.

Okay. I’ll show myself out. Happy Holidays ATS.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: tamusan

" NPR is saying that you should be fine with two shots and golden with three."

Yeah , and if you Build a House on Swamp Land it won't Sink............
Yeah.

Ima be wanting my 5 golden rings and 4 calling birds.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

So let's discuss.
A. Are they saying natural immunity is better?
OR...................are they saying
B. Immunity actually works on Omicron?
OR
C. Vaccines don't work

Or AB & C.

Or D. My favorite, Omicron is just a........................COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically they are manipulating the data to whatever suits lining their pockets with money.

The majority of people in South Africa are not vaccinated. Why? Because wealthy white European countries have hogged all the vaccines. Not just double jab, but some 3rd jabbed and 4th jabbed.

The unvaccinated majority in South Africa built up their immunity to different Covid strains than the Northern Hemisphere. Europe and the US had to fight off alpha strain. South Africans built up natural immunity to beta strain. For them, unvaccinated with natural immunity to beta/delta, Omicron has mild symptoms, few hospitalizations, only 1 death (a man with HIV).

However, it has been the vaccinated that have spread Omicron to every country. ONLY those showing proof of double jabs have been allowed to travel. Some of those who caught Omicron from South Africa (and spread it to Europe) were triple jabbed. They already had their boosters.

Every other country tracking Omicron traces its entry into their country's thru double jabbed and triple jabbed travelers on flights. So it is the fully vaccinated and boosted who have spread Omicron to every country.

Then politicians wanting to line their pockets with Big Pharma money, incentives they try to blame Omicron on the unvaccinated.

Which is the lie. Omicron is man-made and Omicron's DESIGN is to evade the vaccines. The double and triple jabbed vaccinated brought Omicron on flights to every country.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

What changed??? Democratic leaders care, it’s me that says it…how many thousands of times have the CDC, the NIH, democratic leaders, pleaded with the public to get vaxed over the last 2 years…but righties want no part of the vax… so I say let’s quit wasting everyone’s time. Stay unvaxed, I don’t care anymore

It's. About. Time.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

GOATS AND SODA?

Sorry, that's all I fixated on....

WTF does it mean?

edit on 12/21/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Just the opposite of the truth. President Trump just got a booster. My black coworkers will not get the poke but they are not libs so it's all mixed up.. Many reasons.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So let's discuss.
A. Are they saying natural immunity is better?
OR...................are they saying
B. Immunity actually works on Omicron?
OR
C. Vaccines don't work

Or AB & C.

Or D. My favorite, Omicron is just a........................COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, they're saying that there are a lot of people in the US who haven't been vaxxed and who don't have natural immunity through infection either, so omicron may hit the US harder than SA.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
one

Yet it’s better to “hit early, hit hard” with antivirals, says Richard Plemper, a virologist at Georgia State University in Atlanta. The sicker the patient, the less effective the drugs are at treating the illness. COVID-19 pill, which simply requires a prescription and a trip to the pharmacy once symptoms appear, would make early treatment much easier.

COVID-19 is not the first disease caused by a coronavirus to seriously impact humans. But the 2002–04 severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) epidemic fizzled out quickly, and the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) outbreak in 2012 never became widespread — meaning that drugmakers had little incentive to develop antivirals against these diseases.

two

In addition, ivermectin docking may interfere with the attachment of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) spike protein to the human cell membrane.6 Ivermectin is thought to be a host-directed agent, which may be the basis for its broad-spectrum activity in vitro the viruses that cause dengue, Zika, HIV, and yellow fever.

Why is ivermectin listed as an antiviral in the second link, but not in the first link?

🙏❤

DR's prefer money over having a conscience?

Applying the strategy in first link using the second link ivm would be my course of action.
edit on (12/21/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

What changed??? Democratic leaders care, it’s me that says it

Rotflmao!!!

Oh ma, that is a good one... and yeah, you said it... you did... unbelievable, but you did...

I say let’s quit wasting everyone’s time. Stay unvaxed, I don’t care anymore

Thanks you, I will, now stfu and stay tf out of my way...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It makes sense ONLY to sustain a false narrative. It seems they get more desperate by the day.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
After today's Biden messages, the planned/scripted lies and confusion is worse than ever.

Red Herrings x10 now 🤣

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dr Anthony Fauci.

Dr Frankenstein’s science did it. Yep this why we got the covid confusion nobody knows anymore what is going on, the scam is falling apart, the guilty parties can not longer keep their script synchronize.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Democratic leaders care, it’s me that says it…how many thousands of times have the CDC, the NIH, democratic leaders, pleaded with the public to get vaxed over the last 2 years…but righties want no part of the vax… so I say let’s quit wasting everyone’s time.

I really enjoy reading your posts, truly.

We need a clear cut view of the D party and those who choose to live in that delusion.

You should make a post, it's been awhile and we could all benefit from your infinite wisdom that you share from time to time.

"democratic leaders care....." Man, that gave me a good belly laugh!! Thank you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join