It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Deliver a Special Covid-19 Christmas Warning on 12.21.21 - Get Vaxxed-Boostered or Die.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: carewemust

If you're not sick, why are you getting tested?

I don't think the masses want to work and are still living on the curtails of the easy life of having to isolate, from work.

I'm watching a Phoenix AZ news outlet right now, with people panicking because all the "rapid test kits" are out of stock in stores and at the drug stores.

The news is trying so hard to drive panic.

Yet almost noone in this part of the country wears a mask, even though signs on doors to establishments ask people to wear masks.

It's more obvious every day that the new media is being paid by Pharmaceuticals to promote Covid-19 fear, which in turn forces millions of the more gullible/paranoid members of society to want to consume more boosters. More consumption equals more $$$ for pharmaceuticals and stock holders.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: xuenchen

only 900 views for a president that got the most votes ever? and youtube disables viewing downvotes and no comments.
classic.
Hitler would be so proud.
Its like muzzling your audience in their homes while they listen to the radio and tying them up not allowing them to talk to eachother .

The President/CEO of Google-YouTube is a foreigner, who may have learned his techniques for control and censoring of users from www.thriftbooks.com... . In fact, the bookcases of Democrat leaders across America may contain many of Hitler's instructional writings.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

One side of me is like... look, let them make their money off idiots. I mean I'm sure there's some scalper that bought all the test kits and will be selling them 10x the price. That's capitalism.

The other side of me is like... if you're sick you shoud be tested and maybe stay away from other people for a few days. That test should be available if needed. Not if you just want to know. Save the tests for the people that actually need it idiots!

My third side is, what a great propaganda machine all of this is. This is marketing X100.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The covid jabs are not vaccines people have been con into a sense of security and safety by big interest reaping billions on the misery and suffering of those that has been geared to believe the scaremongering and the placebo cure, still they are getting sick and still some will die, more now with the side effects of gene manipulation.

Is a reason why big pharma is protected for wrong doings and are free to experiment on humans at will as long as is willing subjects to take their experiment.

edit on 21-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
As kamala implied, her boss is off his rocker!

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

This last summer during Delta, there was a person going around buying up every single Covid test kit in a city in Washington. He knew when the stores received their test kits and go buy them up. Really strange.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Strange statement really when you think this thing has essentially, ​ a 99 percent survival rate.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Joe is a butthole, and his nasty administrations control plan has failed.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It must mean they have a good and fast working treatment !!!!! Hmmm😎

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I have Mein Kampf but I literally could not get past the first 20 or so pages due to all the repetitive ranting. I tried for educational purposes but naw that book is terrible. I don't just mean morally. It really needs some hard editing down to like pamphlet size ...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've been restraining from posting anything regarding Biden, however can't keep my mouth shut this time.

Biden can kiss my big ole white butt.

I'm not vaxxed and will not get it.

I tested positive for Covid this past Saturday. I'm going to survive. So far its basically a bad cold / flu. Well that and I've lost my taste and smell now, but I'll be ok.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone
I've been restraining from posting anything regarding Biden, however can't keep my mouth shut this time.

Biden can kiss my big ole white butt.

I'm not vaxxed and will not get it.

I tested positive for Covid this past Saturday. I'm going to survive. So far its basically a bad cold / flu. Well that and I've lost my taste and smell now, but I'll be ok.

Congrats on entering the realm of Covid-19 Immunity. You are now the newest addition to the 50 million Americans who Greedy and Power-Hungry authorities and leaders try so hard to ignore.

btw...

Biden suffers a record 8-point plunge in Approval Rating over a 7 day time frame.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Democrats in Congress aren't far behind.

-Worst Administration and Congress Ever-

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join