It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Deliver a Special Covid-19 Christmas Warning on 12.21.21 - Get Vaxxed-Boostered or Die.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

Speaking of propaganda……… nationally unvaxxed are 11 times more likely to die. In Texas, it is 40 times more likely. Just the facts please.

LOL! You want facts? The studies the CDC released regarding those statistics came out in September along with this statement from the same studies...

However, the studies — which analyzed data from 600,000 Americans between April 4 and July 17 — suggest that the effectiveness of the vaccines may have dropped as the delta variant became dominant. One explanation could be waning immunity. A second is that the variant is better at evading the immune system. It also could be some combination of the two factors.

All they do is contradict themselves. In the meanwhile, hospitalizations and deaths continue to go up since these studies, proving that the vaccine has stopped protecting many people. In fact, one of the vaccines (I think it's Pfizer's) had a recent study showing that it has ZERO effectiveness by month 7 after vaccination. Other studies have shown a decrease of effectiveness to just over 40 percent by month 3 after vaccination. Pfizer performed their clinical trials for their booster shots on people who had just had the original vaccines 10 - 12 weeks earlier. What does that tell you?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Heard Dat ! ..........

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
How the hell did Senator CORY BOOKER contract the dangerous deadly Covid-19?

Senator Booker Defies Biden: www.foxnews.com...

Booker is fully vaccinated.

President Biden told us we wouldn't catch Covid-19 if we were fully vaccinated!!

What the hell?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds like propaganda for the jabs and the useless boosters, this pharma lap dogs will never let covid die because pharma needs to get their jabs on everybody for life.

Or you will die,

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

September is when Joe Biden went on National TV to promise us that if we got vaccinated, we wouldn't contract Covid-19.

Lied straight to our face he did!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They will be in trouble when the vaccinated start dying in greater numbers, and the unvaccinated are testament to their gross negligence. They will be desperate to have no control group of unvaccinated., I know many people who are not going to get any boosters after their experience with shot two. One guy I have just recently heard of, after the second one his heart went down to forty beats a minute so everything else started packing up, it has taken him three months to come right.They did not want it in the first place but the job called for it.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: mikell
The local hospital is full and 90% are unvaccinated. The hospital has 6 beds. Talk about scare mongering and 2 are from auto accidents that got covid since admitted .

Since our lying government is preparing to fabricate doom regarding hospitalizations, everyone needs to keep this link handy and post it often on the internet.

Official CDC Count of U.S. Hospitalizations for Covid-19: gis.cdc.gov...

Even during that Jan 2021 maximum, very few Americans were admitted to the Hospital for Covid-19. And almost no children have been admitted for Covid-19 at any time...thank God. (The liberal media likes to periodically scare us about the number of sick/dying children. Lying scumbags.)

Once again...blast this gis.cdc.gov... out to the internet every time a "wave" of news reports surface about hospitals being "swamped" with Covid patients.

I saw a news article out of Massachusetts today saying that there were 8,976 new cases of Covid among school children this past week. That sounds like a lot until you consider that there are over 954,000 students in Massachusetts. So less than 1% of school students have caught Covid this past week.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
At this point, I'd honestly not be surprised if this admin uses the next 5 days to carpet bomb the nation with messages of "Hey kids, if everyone over the age of 5 in your household hasn't received at least one dose of COVID vaccine, Santa won't visit your house to give you gifts this year! Ask your guardian right now if your house is covered and, if your house isn't vaccinated, let them know how sand and angry it makes you!"

I expect we'll just see a continuation of the same: a fear mongering narrative that uplifts the admin's fascist mandates and pimps their baseless claims that the vaccines are working.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Can Biden or Fauci or Psaki explain this?

Vermont has the highest Covid-19 vaccination rate at 76%
Source: www.beckershospitalreview.com...

Yet Vermont is seeing more CoronaVirus Cases right now, than it did before the "vaccines" were developed.
Source: www.worldometers.info...

WHY?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Biden is at war with himself.

Three weeks ago, Joe Biden called off the Gestapo police he'd sent to punish unvaccinated Federal employees.

www.reuters.com...

This week, he's likely sending his goons back, to pick up where they left off, right after Christmas.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Biden is at war with himself.

Three weeks ago, Joe Biden called off the Gestapo police he'd sent to punish unvaccinated Federal employees.

www.reuters.com...

This week, he's likely sending his goons back, to pick up where they left off, right after Christmas.

Businesses, BIG businesses in the retail, airline, and shipping industries, came to Biden last month and said he was about to destroy the Christmas shopping season... this was not Biden at war with himself, it is Biden at war with America. I'd wager a guess that December 21st is close enough to Christmas that most gifts have been purchased, most packages shipped, and most airline family travel tickets booked that he can now go ahead and crush the nation under his fascist boot without murdering the GDP for 2021...

Expect more mandates while praying for Americans to find their spines and put a stop to this crap.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The real event will come after the holidays. Price increases that we have never seen before.
OK, why is MIM saying this...

You got over 2 million undocumented Americans ( yes, that is what they are called now ) eating. Check out the companies that are providing the distribution of this food. Why do I say distribution, well, that is where all the .... starts lining their greedy anti American pockets. Something I learned in the military.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I got on the internet looking for a place to get the booster shot and there is no place local.
I would have to travel 100 miles to get a booster shot and in the valley i live in there are 40,000 people so I am not living in a very rural area

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Has anybody noticed the new pro jabs commercials, first it was everybody getting vax because, "pick your choice" they wanted to protect their families, protect themselves, got back to normal, go back to school, because family members die, because they have small grandkids and elderly mothers and fathers ect.

The new commercials for jabs now, people that are in hospitals hook to breathing machines and thankful they got a double lung transplants because of covid.

The switch to scaremongering is starting, expect more gruesome propaganda.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

There's a degree of difficulty that now comes in trying to decide what means it's severe and what you have to do to stay out of that threshold of severity

Sounds like another definition change is coming.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Has anybody noticed the new pro jabs commercials, first it was everybody getting vax because, "pick your choice" they wanted to protect their families, protect themselves, got back to normal, go back to school, because family members die, because they have small grandkids and elderly mothers and fathers ect.

The new commercials for jabs now, people that are in hospitals hook to breathing machines and thankful they got a double lung transplants because of covid.

The switch to scaremongering is starting, expect more gruesome propaganda.

I remember the "2 weeks to flatten the curve".

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I watched the propaganda commercial again, paying attention to the person that was used for it, supposedly getting double lung transplant because of covid and no been jabbed, one thing that just hit me, was the fact that the family surrounding him while he was in the hospital did not had any mask on, that told me it was propaganda, double transplant and those around had no mask?

Yep the scammers forgot to put mask on the family.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
To keep it simple & to the whole crux of the matter:

I'll decide if something is "severe" for ME or not, # you very much, Joseph. Now put that cap on and go sit in the corner. Overstepping boundaries is an immediate timeout, and revocation of ice cream-on-demand privileges.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here he is last July 4th ..... roflmao

USA close to victory over Covid: Joe Biden in July 4 Independence Day speech

Addressing the United States of America on the occasion of its independence day, President Joe Biden said that the country was close to victory over the Covid-19 pandemic. He added that risks remain, with newer variants like Delta emerging. He stressed on the need to get vaccinated as a national duty. Biden said that the US had come a long way from a year ago, when lockdowns, infections, and deaths were rampant. Watch the full video for more.
🤣🤣

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Trump full of shi't like Biden?

www.businessinsider.com...

Actually, WORSE...Because he is a Covid recoveree!

edit on 12/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join