It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So we've got it. What to do now? (Covid 19)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Lactoferrin is showing documented potential in trials.
Get on that tit, or a colostrum supplement.
But yeah that tit, if mommas producing milk.
Bodybuilders love it, HGH and immunity straight out the nipple. It just doesn't get any better than that.
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Have you guys heard of covid infusion? Regen-cov? It's casirivimab and imdevimab. The Indian hospital wants to give me that. I'd never heard of it until the other day. My mother in law said it helped her. I'm not sure if I should take it or not. My wife wants me to. My fever has went over 100 today. I still feel ok like it hasn't stopped me from going. The babies tested positive this morning too.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SinDefiant
So my wife and I tested positive for covid today. We've been careful but it's just one of those things. I'm going to get some zinc for sure. Was thinking about getting ivermectin and/or hydrochloroquine. Wanted to know what you guys think. We've got 2 8 month old twin babies so going down isn't really an option we need to take this on our feet.

How are you feeling … how’s your family doing ?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: SinDefiant

You should follow every bit of medical advice you get here on this conspiracy site. While most of the members did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night they are without a doubt more qualified to consult about your health than a physician.

I recommend you get as many boosters as possible. It will protect you, correct?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I recommend you get as many boosters as possible. It will protect you, correct?

Boosters for what? Tetanus? TB?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

We are feeling much better. My babies had some congestion for about 3 days. They each had a cough for about a day on separate days. Their appetites did go down but they did continue to eat just not quite as much as before. One had trouble sleeping but the other slept great. All in all it wasn't too bad on them. My wife and I were about the same symptom wise. It was like a mild cold. We did both have the infusion done quite early though. We're going to get tested later to make sure we're negative but we both feel fine now. All in all it wasn't too bad. The strain on finances from being out of work is definitely the worst part. It would of course come at Christmas time when things are tight already. I'm just glad my family made it through alright and now we have antibodies. A blessing in disguise.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SinDefiant

I checked in on this thread because I was going to ask how you all were doing. Glad you've recovered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join