It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand video on Australian vaccine mandates and the dangerous sociopath Michael Gunner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
As someone from the Northern Territory, I am ashamed and disgusted to be associated with our Government

Michael Gunner is an example of the type of people who are a danger to this world and should not be allowed in positions of power

I have been saying for many years, that he is corrupt. Pushing Government funding and contacts to his "rich friends", like petitioning to build a $400,000,000 ship-lift with Government funding, to hand over to his friends at Paspaley Pearling, so they will see the profit, instead of the public who paid for it. And this is only one example

I predict he will eventually end up in prison (I call him "Michael Gunna Go Prison")

The fact the entire world is looking at him and questioning his stability and reason, should be enough to make him realise he has lost the plot. Instead, he doubles down

Watch the video

This is the man who "started" the forced vaccinating mandates. Not only in other states in Australia that followed, but also in other countries accross the world which followed his lead

He isn't the only one. The corruption in the Northern Territory Government is beyond belief

You complain about Police in the Northern Territory to "Minister" Nicole Manison, you end up with Police on your door arresting you on made-up charges

They fake charges against people, in order to forcefully take D.N.A samples, that they can then check against outstanding crimes. Fishing to find ways to "deal with" people who object to their ways

You are arrested and sent to court, even though there is literally no evidence or proof of the crime they charged you with

They know it will be thrown out in court (because you didn't actually do anything) but they force you to go through the process anyway, as a show of authority

And when the charges are thrown out, nothing is done about it. On the contrary, if you complain about perversion of justice, or deprivation of liberty, you are attacked

They arrest people without warrants, under something called "Paperless arrests", using "The Police Administration Act", which is designed to give Police power to force itinerants to move along in public places

But ...

They use this openly, without justification to cause, to arrest whoever they want. Even visiting and arresting people at private properties WITHOUT A WARRANT, when the Criminal Act says they need one

There is something horribly, horribly wrong in the N.T

I have years worth of proof of their corruption

But, if you complain, you are ignored, or arrested under made-up charges

I was violently assaulted for driving when my license had been suspended for not paying fines. No "crime" was committed. I simply had not paid a fine. So they enforce it by taking your licence. Even though it was nothing more than bureaucracy, I was cuffed and assaulted by 3 police, while I was telling them to please take it easy, repeated telling them "I'm not resisting" and please stop hurting me

They intentionally cut of blood circulation to my arms, by digging their thumbs into the veins under my upper arm, and on my forearm. I had pins and needles in my hand and toes for months afterwards

Even though I had pictures of the bruising right on my veins, and it was all on their Police bodycams, they rejected my complaint. Saying it was over a year since it happened (the reason I waited a year, is because I was charged with fake charges just after this and I was waiting for them to be thrown out in court. I didn't want to risk pissing them off)

Even though I had this valid reason (under the law) for waiting, they ignored it

If you ring the Ombudsman in the N.T? Police answer. Even though this is a violation of article 3 of the Ombudsman Act, where they need be "Impartial and independent"

THEY ARE LITERALLY THEIR OWN OVERSIGHT

And they protect their own

I've literally caught them out lying to protect their officers. Saying on record, they investigated something when they didn't. I left something out of my complaint, that they should have seen and addressed "if" they had looked into it

They missed it, which proved they never even looked into it. They simply spoke to the Police Officers involved and rejected the complaint

When I pointed out that they had missed it, and it proves they are lying and didn't even look into the complaint. They ignored me

There is a Police Officer being charged with murder here at the moment. Under ridiculous circumstances that didn't need to happen. That only happened because the Police, like Michael Gunner, are overly aggressive and abuse their power

I have recordings of Police blatantly lying

Only days ago on Facebook, someone was asking for witnesses to Police running him over in the city, when they drove up onto the grass esplanade. Something they again, seem to be covering up

The Government is out of control here

They are dangerous

I've complained on a State level, to other Commissioners from other states, who are obligated to address complaints against Commissioners from other states. No response

I've contacted national and international rights organisations. Federal Government. Completely ignored

Instead, the corrupt Commissioner, Reece Kershaw, I was complaining about, was given a promotion to the Commissioner of the Australian Federal Police

God help Australia. The decay has spread to a national level

It would almost seem, the corruption and decay in Northern Territory, is now infecting the world

So, God help the world

edit on 14 12 21 by Compendium because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Gunner is a raving lunatic...the bulging eyes and spittle. Godwin's law is vastly overused, but in Gunner's case it's absolutely 100% appropriate.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Sociopath:

Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental disorder in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others. People with antisocial personality disorder tend to antagonize, manipulate or treat others harshly or with callous indifference. They show no guilt or remorse for their behavior.

Michael Gunner is a text-book sociopath
edit on 14 12 21 by Compendium because: Quotation

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Can't repost this enough... for the blind .. Open your eyes.

At this point, allowing the INSANELY CORRUPT 1% to continue their over-extended rule of the 99 % is a Travesty.

edit on 14-12-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Eric Cartman:
"Jezt ist Zeit fuer Pfizer!
Wir muessen die Anti-vaxxers ausrotten!
Jezt ist Zeit fuer Pfizer ...".

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Australia, a country coming to your town soon.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
On the other hand, did anyone get really sick lately?

Not really, which worries me a bit as casual labor.

I haven't been able to fake the flu since 2019.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well worried about my bros going to the "traditional circumcision schools".
That's 23 deaths in December so far.
If it was women, I suppose it would be an international issue.
But it's just men:

Eastern Cape officials say they are concerned by the rising number of initiate deaths during this summer season. At least 23 young boys have died at initiation schools across the province so far, compared to 14 deaths during the previous winter initiation season.

www.capetalk.co.za...

I mean sure, not my culture or rituals.
edit on 14-12-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Any activism, responses to that, I don't know.
Just thought I'd raise it.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
When is this throbber going to shove that lit firecracker up his a#$ like he promised to do if the Tories won a majority in 2015

new topics

top topics

join