It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-Print easy access

page: 1

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
PRE-PRINT EASY ACCESS

Disclaimer:

I am 2x Pfizer vaccinated, afterwards infected, my kids have been infected, their mother, their uncle, their grand mother. All after vaccination. I am neither pro or anti vax. I am 100% pro choice.
But I am also pro transparency and I dispise how hard the media, the officials and the governments are making it for us to get to real data or research, much less inform us about this research.

Therefore I see it as my duty to make an easy accessible list of pre-prints for you to spread around the world.

This post also does NOT, for now, care about Omicron, since it is still coming out as a variant that spreads easier, but is mild or asymptomatic, which is good.

Remember, these are all pre-prints, and while that does not mean they are not true or accurate, it means they will be met with less open ears than those articles that get groomed for print.

Pre-prints that discuss booster efficacy

Effectiveness of a third dose of BNT162b2 or mRNA-1273 vaccine for preventing post-vaccination COVID-19 infection: an observational study
www.medrxiv.org...
”Effectiveness of a third dose of BNT162b2 or mRNA-1273 compared to the primary series was 45.7% (95% confidence interval [CI]: 37.9-52.5%) and 46.6% (95% CI: 36.4-55.3%) for documented SARS-CoV-2 infection and 44.8% (95% CI: 26.6-58.4%) and 50.0% (95% CI: 26.2-66.1%) for COVID-19 hospitalization, respectively.”

Ad26.COV2.S or BNT162b2 Boosting of BNT162b2 Vaccinated Individuals
www.medrxiv.org...

Author comment: The researchers seem reluctant to posts results in the preview. You can head into the article itself and read the following: Booster effect peaks after 2 weeks and starts waning after 4 weeks at levels MUCH lower than primary vaccination.

Pre-prints that discuss covid and kids

Risk of SARS-CoV-2 reinfections in children: prospective national surveillance, January 2020 to July 2021, England
www.medrxiv.org...

"Children had a lower risk of reinfection than adults, but reinfections were not associated with more severe disease or fatal outcomes."

SARS-CoV-2 and endemic coronaviruses: Comparing symptom presentation and severity of symptomatic illness among Nicaraguan children
www.medrxiv.org...
”This suggests that, for children, SARS-CoV-2 may be just another endemic coronavirus.”

Risk of Hospitalization, severe disease, and mortality due to COVID-19 and PIMS-TS in children with SARS-CoV-2 infection in Germany
www.medrxiv.org...
”While the overall hospitalization rate associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection was 35.9 per 10,000 children, ICU admission rate was 1.7 per 10,000 and case fatality was 0.09 per 10,000. Children without comorbidities were found to be significantly less likely to suffer from a severe or fatal disease course.”
”Overall, the SARS-CoV-2-associated burden of a severe disease course or death in children and adolescents is low. This seems particularly the case for 5-11-year-old children without comorbidities.”

Pre-prints that discuss general vaccine efficacy in hindsight
SARS-CoV-2 specific T cell and humoral immune responses upon vaccination with 3 BNT162b2
www.medrxiv.org...
Look at page 28 for titer numbers.

Adolescent vaccination with BNT162b2 (Comirnaty, Pfizer-BioNTech) vaccine and effectiveness of the first dose against COVID-19: national test-negative case-control study, England
www.medrxiv.org...
"VE against symptomatic disease increased to 80% within two weeks of the first dose of BNT162b2 vaccine (higher than in adults aged 18-64 years) and then declines rapidly to 40% within 8 weeks (similar to adults)."

Reduced neutralisation of SARS-COV-2 Omicron-B.1.1.529 variant by post-immunisation serum
www.medrxiv.org...
”There was a substantial fall in neutralisation titres in recipients of both AZD1222 and BNT162b2 primary courses, with evidence of some recipients failing to neutralise at all. This will likely lead to increased breakthrough infections in previously infected or double vaccinated individuals, which could drive a further wave of infection, although there is currently no evidence of increased potential to cause severe disease, hospitalisation or death.”

Investigation of Vaccine Breakthrough Infections by Vaccine strategy during the Delta Variant Wave in France
www.medrxiv.org...
”Our data emphasize a high prevalence of Delta-VBI occurring only one month after full immunization in young patients that might be related to relaxation of barrier gestures.”

Author comment: Supposedly, as told by officials, our vaccine passports are green 14 days after full immunization (2nd jab)... were they wrong about timing, or is the vaccine just poor?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Pre-prints that discuss comparison between natural, hybrid and vaccine immunity
Large-scale study of antibody titer decay following BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine or SARS-CoV-2 infection
www.medrxiv.org...
”In vaccinated subjects, antibody titers decreased by up to 40% each subsequent month while in convalescents they decreased by less than 5% per month.”

Efficient mucosal antibody response to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination is induced in previously infected individuals
www.medrxiv.org...
”Our results suggest that the level of mucosal SIgA responses induced by mRNA vaccination depend on pre-existing immunity. Indeed, vaccination induced only a weak mucosal SIgA response in individuals without pre-existing mucosal antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2 while SIgA induction after vaccination was efficient in COVID-19 survivors. ”

Protection and waning of natural and hybrid COVID-19 immunity
www.medrxiv.org...
”Protection from reinfection decreases with time since previous infection, but is, nevertheless, higher than that conferred by vaccination with two doses at a similar time since the last immunity-conferring event. A single vaccine dose after infection helps to restore protection ”

Author comment: Read the preview result... it's quite a large difference. Natural is better, hands down.

CalScope: Monitoring SARS-CoV-2 Seroprevalence from Vaccination and Prior Infection in Adults and Children in California May 2021 to July 2021
www.medrxiv.org...

SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.529 variant (Omicron) evades neutralization by sera from vaccinated and convalescent individuals
www.medrxiv.org...
”We found that sera from vaccinated individuals neutralized the B.1.1.529 variant to a much lesser extent than any other variant analyzed. Neutralization capacity against B.1.1.529 was maintained best against sera from super immune individuals (infected and vaccinated or vaccinated and infected).”

Risk of hospitalization and mortality after breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 infection by vaccine type and previous SARS-CoV-2 infection utilizing medical claims data.
www.medrxiv.org...
”Importantly, the risk of hospitalization (P

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

I believe that these mRNA vaccines are not adequate and in some cases the use of them in some people puts them at a higher risk of major side effects. This kind of vaccine does not appear to be safe and effective for the recipients nearly as much as they say it is. Charts and graphs are more often used to deceive people than they are to help people because they can be twisted by those who profit either financially or from desire for power and prestige to deceive people.

The CDC, FDA, And the CDC seem to be improperly interpreting the results to make their agencies appear more necessary, possibly to increase funding for their agencies. That is a major problem in the world, interpretting evidence to increase income is done in many industries all over. It is not just here in America either. The media is just a mouthpiece used by these agencies worldwide to spread propaganda. Media gets paid to spread the propaganda too, they get a lot of money from Pharma commercials.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

If you have been infected by this virus and you have not been exposed again for months, your immunity will fade somewhat. Completely protecting yourself for months will make it so you will get a mild infection when exposed. If you know you had the disease, test plus symptoms, or have had the antibody test, it is probably wise to not wear a mask so your immunity stays higher. This does not apply to those who have a bad immune system though, those people who have a malfunctioning system because of very old age or because of medical procedures and meds that block immune response should still wear masks and take precautions. One size shoe does not fit all people. Never complain if you see someone wearing a mask, you do not know their bodies immune status. I do wear a mask sometimes when I am in the store even if you do not need to for two reasons, one is to show the people who hate masks that people have rights to protect their own health and not to bash them and the other reason is that if you have a cold and cough, people look at you like you got the plague sometimes and move away. That is beneficial sometimes, if you want to get to something in the store and there are people around, just cough a couple of times and they move and you sweep in and grab that last package of chicken on sale.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wrote two posts and forgot the most important thing that I wanted to say.

I wanted to say that this is a good thread, it has a lot of info in one place. It appears to be real research and it seems to be pretty much interpreted correctly, not being swung either way too much by belief of the OP.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thank you for compiling this OP.

I will try to read these in the next day or so. Busy today but I do like what I think I see.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You may be right.

Natural immunity seems to be working to the advantage of those in South Africa.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Just a heads up...

Today Reuters are pushing a study performed by Dr Gili Regev-Yochay. They use this study to push the message that the booster works on Omicron.

However since we always get hit with the "yeah.. its a preprint" from pro vax and media, then I think it is more than appropiate to highlight the following facts:

Dr Gili Regev-Yochay's study is:

- a pre-print not yet published
- based on 20 individuals (healthcare workers, whom by the way are most likely super immune due to both infection AND vaccination)
- not looking at waning of the booster but only immediste effect.

To comparison, the two studies I posted up here is based on 67 and over 200 individuals and do show signs of waning and not looking at goldie locks patients

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I see the medrxiv.org website is supported by our best buddy - Mark Zuckerburg.

Not that, that neccesarily means anything of course just another pie his greedy little fingers are in.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
New booster study from Czech republic.

Note, I cant seem to find when they cut off their research. From what I understand their booster immunity numbers are taken around 7 days after boost.

I still want to see more research done on waning... especially 1 or 2 months after boost.

Real-life protection provided by vaccination, booster doses and previous infection against covid-19 infection, hospitalisation or death over time in the Czech Republic: a whole country retrospective view
www.medrxiv.org...

"Our results confirm the waning of vaccination-induced immunity against infection and a smaller decline in the protection against hospital admission and death. A booster dose is shown to restore the vaccine effectiveness back to the levels seen soon after the completion of the basic vaccination schedule. The post-infection immunity decreases over time, too."

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Thank you so much for the time you put into gathering all of this info!

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Thank you so much for the time you put into gathering all of this info!

Thank you for noticing 🤗

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You're standing on the side lines playing the safe game. You claim to be "pro-choice" yet publish information which gives people the false sense of security the information you are providing is accurate, which, it is not.

You've vaxxed up your entire family multiple times and you still contracted the virus.

That's all you need to tell you the very information you are providing is false.

Sorry if you take this as an attack, however, it is not. Just a simple observation that your irrational thought processes continue to fail you even in the face of abject evidence none of what you've been told / sold over the past 2 years is true and accurate.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

You're standing on the side lines playing the safe game. You claim to be "pro-choice" yet publish information which gives people the false sense of security the information you are providing is accurate, which, it is not.

You've vaxxed up your entire family multiple times and you still contracted the virus.

That's all you need to tell you the very information you are providing is false.

Sorry if you take this as an attack, however, it is not. Just a simple observation that your irrational thought processes continue to fail you even in the face of abject evidence none of what you've been told / sold over the past 2 years is true and accurate.

If you paid attention... you would have noticed that im leaning more on the side that says the vaccine is crap, that I believe we are all being made a joke of and controlled.

Also I tend to focus mainly on providing links which believe shows that the vaccines are bad... not effecient.

But you have to look past their own interpretation.
Im very attentive to how politicians twist words and results.

So I hope you will read those data and see through their lies.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

No where in your post do you even come remotely close to "leaning" towards the vaccines being crap. Keep standing on the sidelines.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

If you have been infected by this virus and you have not been exposed again for months, your immunity will fade somewhat.

The available evidence says otherwise.

Extrapolating from long term tests proving that robust natural immunity from SARS-Cov-1 18+ years later strongly suggests the same will be true for natural immunity to SARS-Cov-2.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: rickymouse

If you have been infected by this virus and you have not been exposed again for months, your immunity will fade somewhat.

The available evidence says otherwise.

Extrapolating from long term tests proving that robust natural immunity from SARS-Cov-1 18+ years later strongly suggests the same will be true for natural immunity to SARS-Cov-2.

Robust does not have to mean that all the armed B and Killer cells are loaded into the system, it just means the number can quickly be accelerated to fight the disease. The numbers of these kind of cells doing that in the body is maintained at a level that is possibly needed, so the cells go down naturally in the body when the immune system senses no harm, and they can be boosted quickly if the virus is detected, if you had a lot of these specialized cells around when that threat was not around, there would be less of other immune cells because levels in the blood of all of the cells total are regulated by the body. If you get an infection from something else, then the blood would be flooded with these cells, it could cause some other health issues to occur. The blood would tend to clot easier. The scale needs to be balanced to stay healthy.

Think of it as humans fighting a war, there are other countries that want to take over but we are currently in war with one of them. We do not send our soldiers to that country to fight, who will protect us from other enemies. The immune system keeps ready to fight lots of threats, if they have the weapons designed to fight a threat, it will boost the numbers of soldiers to send out. These warriers are mostly created in bone marrow, but the body has reserve stem cells stored in different parts of the body too that can be activated if the signal comes whether a frequency or a chemical signature, then those cells are given weapons to fight the virus from weapon providers that get them from the arsenal. A person who has natural immunity can boost the immune system within a day after sensing a pathogen unless they are on alert because the pathogen is floating around and they are exposed to it.

That is how I understand it from studing immunology quite a bit. that is why we need to consume some antiviral foods that inhibit viral replication so the body can have just a little more time to identify and respond to the virus properly.
edit on 19-12-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Adding this little thing to the mix.
New study finds that the Pfizer booster has no real effect in regards to preventing infection from Omicron:

"BNT162b2 boosted immune responses six months after heterologous or homologous ChAdOx1nCoV-19/BNT162b2 vaccination against COVID-19"
www.medrxiv.org...

However, prior heterologous ChAd/BNT vaccination provides no additional benefit for spike-specific T cell immunity or neutralizing Omicron after the second boost.

Added to previous studies... what the heck are we doing?

We know from several studies now, including a very new one from Canada, that Omicron is less severe, yields a broader immune response, yet, we keep going with this booster BS?!

top topics

join