It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What is going to happen with our Financial Systems

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Maybe I’m being overly pessimistic and conspiracy driven.
I truly believe something, possibly something soon is going to happen with our financial systems.
I know I’m not the only one.

So help me, what do you predict it will be? One or all?

The US dollar tanking, possibly another currency taking over as the world currency
The stock market crashing, like 1930’s crashing.
Crypto crashing and losing all value.
The housing market crashing - somehow this one I’m not feeling. I think it will go down a bit but don’t see a repeat of 2008.
Super crazy hyper inflation to the point where our prices look like the prices in Alaska?
Pensions being broke and not paying out
SS going completely away

So have it and where do you see us next year and the coming few years?
edit on 11-12-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You will own nothing and be happy. So I am told by those who seem to be in the know and in the club.
edit on 11-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The financial system was intended for a work force, from agricultural,to industrial, to technological revolutions.

This circle has now completed, ouroboros.

Now its time to begin a new era. It will begin in bunkers,islands, wherever.

The population will be destroyed, sure there will be pockets that survive, but it does not matter because the ultrahumans can just send out searching units to abduct a few if they need test subjects, its always a good idea to have a free genepool in the wild.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Everything digital and on your phone.

Only works within your allocated approved travelling area.

Only works in your allocated approved venues.

Only works for your allocated approved goods/services.

Yeah. We'll be happy.....ecstatic! or else.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa
I don't know about you but my social credit score is gonna suck!

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You do realize that millions of Americans LIVE out of the USA and get Social Security through their US Embassies . So there goes the US Embassies around the world ?
Crypto money is only an investment tool out of a 3D printer.
Pensions by the unions are only a pyramid scheme and all are doom to fail once their investments in google and facebook collapse
Oh, and you wonder about prices in Alaska, well, walk through a mini market in Oahu and check out the prices, and by the way, where the hell are the grocery stores there?
Housing market is the way it is, get a life... the prices are NEVER going to go down. Surely you've seen the price of drywall coming out of our friends in China.
The US DOLLAR is still the KING of currencies around the world, just ask our Russian friend here on ats.

Oh, in case you are not aware of this : America under the BAIDEN admin. is out to punish ALL AMERICANS. TIME TO OPEN THE BOOK OF TRUTH JAGSTORM .
edit on 1200000006092021-12-11T16:09:06-06:00090612pm4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Tulpa
I don't know about you but my social credit score is gonna suck!

We're sorry but this response did not meet our socially accepted score (Region 057) .

We are deducting 40 digi-creds from your account.

You will be re-activated in 48 hours.

Thank you for your involvement.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Inflation is going to hang around for a while. Will get worse if the yahoos in DC spend a few more trillion we don't have. The world debt is getting ridiculous with no end in sight. So whose money is going to replace the dollar? Someone with less debt?
www.bloomberg.com...

I don't know but it will have to come to a head sooner or later. How is all this going to get paid back? Is there a reset button somewhere we don't know about?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

one way it could go is :....... www.investopedia.com...

China is busy shooting themselves ~in the foot~ with the Digital Yuan and Golden Yuan as the new reserve currency

the values of non-residential lands will/might go ballistic sooner than later

and the cryptos will be flooding our societies but govt's won't consider them as they are too risky/volatile in value

too much material to post here

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Inflation is going to hang around for a while. Will get worse if the yahoos in DC spend a few more trillion we don't have. The world debt is getting ridiculous with no end in sight. So whose money is going to replace the dollar? Someone with less debt?
www.bloomberg.com...

I don't know but it will have to come to a head sooner or later. How is all this going to get paid back? Is there a reset button somewhere we don't know about?

THE reset button is only in our minds.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Always thought Catherine Austin Fitts raised some extremely interesting (and disturbing) points about future transactions in this clip.

The WEF cult are also busy promoting 'synthetic biology' and there might emerge a new 'bio economy' within a 'bio security state' framework (backed up by blockchain biometrics).

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Dr. David Martin said the US™ Social-Security™ system is dead broke, and will cease to be able to function as of 2026.
Did not see his proof though, so unconfirmed in my eyes.

Other than that : the end of cash is nearing.
Central-Bank-Digital-Currencies™ (CBDCs™ ) are steamrolling down the highway towards us, and TPTSB™ are dead-set on implementing them.

Cash is being increasingly portrayed as 'dirty', and 'Unclean™ '.

They want to trace and track every dollar//credit spent, as part of the plan to track data on every single expenditure of energy, everywhere.

That's besides the coming Social-Credit™ system that Tulpa and The Gut were alluding-to, that will somehow be packaged together with Personal-Carbon-Credit-System™, Vaxx-Status™, Health-Info™, Passport™, Government-Info™, and some kind of GPS™ app that keeps folks within their restricted geographical region, or neighborhood.

Feels like the plan is to completely crash the current system, and Build-Back-Better™.
Remember : they refer to the Plandemic™ as : an Opportunity™...

A chance to get the public to accept something, that if they had it explained to them beforehand, would result in a revolution.

The Corbett=Report : Interview 1668 - Iain Davis Dissects the Pseudopandemic.

Evidence to support the info from the vid, in the show-notes.

Evidence to support my claims : nowhere to be seen.
Don't know anything myself.
Investigate everything for yourselves.
Don't ever listen to me.
Am just a big dummy keyboard-warrior.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Maybe I’m being overly pessimistic and conspiracy driven.
I truly believe something, possibly something soon is going to happen with our financial systems.
I know I’m not the only one.

So help me, what do you predict it will be? One or all?

The US dollar tanking, possibly another currency taking over as the world currency
The stock market crashing, like 1930’s crashing.
Crypto crashing and losing all value.
The housing market crashing - somehow this one I’m not feeling. I think it will go down a bit but don’t see a repeat of 2008.
Super crazy hyper inflation to the point where our prices look like the prices in Alaska?
Pensions being broke and not paying out
SS going completely away

America has been in a dominant economic position for some decades, but recently, several key indicators have begun to decline.

60 Years of American Economic History, Told in 1 Graph

I think that in that growing vacuum, other countries have pushed ahead and are now rivals to American money and power.

I think this infographic is fairly telling of the situation:

MARKETS2,000 Years of Economic History in One Chart

... not with a bang, but a whimper.

or

... not with a whim, but a banker.

edit on 11/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That growth chart for China 👀

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
TPTB are buttering up the Public for . . . . . . . . . . 😡

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

You may not know this because you don't live outside the USA, but credit card companies are giving out cards now as if it were candy. I, living overseas couldn't get one all this time , but now I got 2 . Why, to track our location of buying habits. And now they want to ask how much you will spend on traveling. Yep. It's all about censoring us now.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Dr. David Martin said the US™ Social-Security™ system is dead broke, and will cease to be able to function as of 2026. Did not see his proof though, so unconfirmed in my eyes.

Yet the welfare programs never seem to run out of money... I figure the reason for that is so the welfare recipients don't burn more of the place down.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

. . . . aaaaaaaaaaand assorted doom.

Or not.

Government is just going to get bigger, we'll have fewer freedoms and life will basically suck.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Hi MiM. Am in Canadakistan™ here, or so they tell me...

Haven't seen anything about new-credit-cards.
Don't go to malls, and haven't received anything in the mail.

But if you're interpreting that push that you are seeing, as a part of the attempt to track and control everything we spend, and everywhere we go eventually : would agree that you are on the right moose-trail.

Have you seen any shops in Japan refusing cash, and only accepting credit or debit cards ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join