It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of all Gods and deities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Anadandan

God, d-do I need to take more Adderall, or am I taking too much Adderall?

Rick from rick and morty.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I really recommend these

This is an interesting video. it does confirm my theories. At about 35 minutes - Witches.
Also djinn aka genies ( related to other mythological beings like faeries ) and giants. theory confirmed.

Also birdmen like the flew and other different animal bipedal beings. So it is true.
edit on 4-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: words

The Yellow Brick Road did exist and they've stolen the magic. oooh I am so angry.
edit on 4-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: YBR

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

We already know by the scriptures that this earth is predestined to be destroyed and that had been put in order before the first man was made in Genesis 1:3-31. The earth of Genesis 1:1 was corrupted by Lucifer and His angels and that is why we come upon the earth covered in a flood and not just the earth but part of God's abode, which we now call the 3rd heaven, so God would have been quick to stop the spread of darkness into his abode by creating a firmament which he does. But in order to do that he must call for the light, the light being God the Son (not yet revealed as Jesus Christ John 1:1-3) and when the light come in revelation of the extent of damage caused by Lucifer iniquity and his angel's sin in leaving their first abode (God's abode when they fell with Lucifer), to do Lucifer's will and not God's will. Once light comes in he makes a firmament to contain the darkness and he will put a sun and moon and stars in it to make light for the earth because if he doesn't we would be in such darkness as not to even be able to move.

We are in no dream state this is reality believe in God, believe on Christ and be saved. Nothing more real than going to hell for your sins forever. But you can't avail this offer after you die as is most offers you can get on this earth or in this world.

BTW, the Sumerian stones are not secret.
edit on 12/5/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Look here see ChesterJohn I remember the real thing then on the journey was this carpenter who made all sorts out of wood.
Taking what this carpenter said out of context and applying your own faith is not helping matters.
Leave the guy alone and stop putting words in his mouth.

The Yellow Brick Road was destroyed by Witches after the witches college near Salem USA planned against it. They then made all sorts of belief systems up to keep you all in check and steal belief energy.

They invented the place you call Hell and also the modern day devil.

The modern day devil is based on these three deities : Baal (an old underworld deity used for ritual sacrifice) Moloch (The owl one all consuming) and Pan (A nature demi God) . They did this in the catacombs of France and used a templar knight called Nick. This is why the devil is known as old Nick.

They needed a living soul to gather the energies and Nick was dying so hey presto he was used.

They created a baphomet used for this spell ritual thing.

So that's why now the world you call real is obsessed with the underworld consuming nature.

The magic leagues travel through four realms and gather energies from three thirty till four thirty most nights and especially special dates moons etc.

They use these energies for longevity and the Evil Wizard and Wicked Witch use this as they have not returned to source energy. Child abuse and suffering of individuals is also used for this energy gathering.

Religions and churches are also used. They have better mind slave breeding programmes active all over this world realm reality as you call it.

The cross is important as it represents the four realms and support from another realm.

So excuse me if I think bothering a carpenter from antiquity is not going to sort out this mess.

There is a lot more to "it" but atm I am sick of tapping this device.
edit on 5-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: text wall breakup

edit on 5-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: more txt wall breakup...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

1) nothing was taken out of context.

2) Hell and the Devil have been in writings that date back 6 thousand years not just in the Bible either.

3) There are no magic realms. Only devils still active in this world. don't play with them.

4) Your idea about churches might apply to one of them but not all.

5) The cross is important because you can do nothing to earn or deserve heaven in and of your own efforts. to believe so is to be deceived. You cannot go to heaven because you are a good person or any other reason. You get to go to heaven by believing on Christ finished work on the cross and his resurrection.

6) He is said in the bible to be the son of a carpenter not a carpenter himself. To many Christian cults like 7th Day Adventist and Jehovah Witnesses call Jesus a carpenter but there is no bible proof it is an opinion because it can't be backs with Bible.

More likely you are sick.
edit on 12/6/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

your points actually conflict with one another.

Point 2 conflicts with point 3.

Are you a doctor or just a religious nut case?

I am right you are wrong. End of argument. As there isn't one.
edit on 6-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: silly liars

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Claims there are no magic realms. Then states Hell and devils are real. So if this Hell is real what is it if not a magical realm? Is God a wizard? Come on just laughing ain't solving nothing.

The English after the Viking retaliation for the Christians wiping out two of they're villages often heard the phrase "To Hel" as in Ancient Norse Hel is the name of a death God. The phrase later crossed with the idea of Hades from Greek via Romans.

Hades is an underworld idea in which that the dead torture those that did bad things to them or the same as was done to them. Not demons not devils.

The witch that presided over the witch trials giving promises of power to those that help quickly used these ideas and formed the idea of hell being a place.

The Christianity cult quickly swallowed these lies as truth due to kings of the days enforcing such lies.

You have to remember the bible wasn't translated into English until around the 1500s and then again later still. The witch trials happened in the 1600s coincidence? I think not.
So tell me what is so funny when you are obviously without factual basis for your ranting?

I too was once indoctrinated for years until I looked for the truth and when you dig that little bit deeper you find it.
edit on 8-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: silly lacks of knowledge

Also on the subject of creation. just why would an all powerful creator create beings for them to simply worship through belief? I think you will find belief is one of the key things here. Have a nice day

edit on 8-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: adding adder...

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Nope there are only 2 realms physical and spiritual And neither of them are a magical realm.

Anything but believe the Bible.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I am going to have to disagree with you.
This physical world as you put it is full of floating bricks.

Magical floating bricks.
One of the main ones is physics. Rockets do not and can not work in the vacuum of space. Its simple logic thrust cannot be achieved by bouncing molecules off of nothing. IE: the vacuum of space.

So how is this possible ? Magic? Belief? Fake sim world conveniently made to suit the idiots that edit it? Just how? How is this floating brick possible?

Defying gravity floating bricks everywhere. Floating sticking out like sore thumbs with no explanation.
(we all know bricks do not float don't we? see for yourself pick one up and drop it...)

Just idiots saying it is so. A bit like the bible full of conflicting ideas one of the most bipolar believe it and see works on the totally farfetched world of floating bricks you call Earth.

So tell me if you believe all these other far fetched illogical ideas why do you not believe there once actually was a Yellow brick Road? And so shall be again all or nothing.
edit on 10-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: text wall

edit on 10-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: facetiousness

edit on 10-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: word

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You need some medication.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

What would doctor Chester John prescribe?

Untested antidepressants?

Sleeping tablets?

A lethal injection under guise of vaccination because my face or form does not meet required specifications?

House wives best friend Valium?

I am perfectly fine (apart from currently having a cold usual winter stuff)

I'm going to ask you a serious question. If you met the creator/(s) would you recognise them or him/her and even more importantly would they recognise you?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

TREE OF LIFE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join