It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another conspiracy confirmed. Potential source of blood clots identified

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

Circulating viruses might be a conspiracy.

But the invention of vaccines seems to be more like a testament of humanity's stupidity. Maybe they were beguiled into inventing them. Like the proverbial tale of the serpent enticing the first 2 humans to eat a poisonous fruit.

Hands up here who is an older member and has schoolfriends who had Polio, measles or whooping cough?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: InachMarbank

You really need to step outside of your echo chamber, this isn't nearly as sinister as people like Alex Jones and David Ike would have you believe.

You should talk to the L.A. Unified School district - my son will be banned from attending school if we don't comply and get him jabbed. That is a FACT.
And I don't have to follow Alex Jones or David Icke to know this whole thing is as sinister as sh!t.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You know that sound moronic just like the moron variant hoax of Africa, is a cold.

The unvaxed is at fault again? because the vaxed is getting covid again? that is what you mean?

Sorry but that rhetoric lost is luster when vaxed started to get sick again.

Is the darn jab, is creating the variants.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Time to relocated to a red state, the blue states are nothing, but hell holes these days, I am sorry the gestapo wants your child now.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

This isn't a conspiracy as this is being done out in the open, and it's not really confirmed anything that that hasn't been public knowledge since 2020.

What is does confirm is that most of the people claiming that they know a dozen people who were killed by this vax cannot possibly be telling the truth as here have been fewer than 100 cases world wide.

And it doesn't apply to the other vaccines like the Moderna I took. And the likely hood of the Corona virus causing blood clots is significantly higher. In fact, it is standard procedure in hospitals to start administering small injections of blood thinners. In severe cases, clotting always occurs. With less than 100 reported clotting incidents worldwide the risk from covid is far greater. Though the alternative is to play it safe and take Moderna instead.

The side effects and risks of all of the vaccines currently available in the US have been widely and openly discusses by both the MSM and by the academic media. Nothing is secret and nothing is being covered up. If something is being censored or hidden the odds are that it's something that's already been demonstrated to be false and it's being blocked to stop misinformation. Like those videos where people tell you to drink bleach and cool aid, or whatever.

People also dont realize every vaccine ever invented has side effects however the covid vaccines has een lower than any previously made. People forget these vaccines have been taken in the millions. Just in the US we are over 234 million. World wide over a 4 billion and climbing if there was a serious problem we wouldnt only see less than 100 casses of clotting world wide.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You know nothing about what substances I'm taking, just like you know nothing about what is in the jab (spoiler alert big pharma are documented liars),
Any comment on my results? Or is that too "anecdotal" for you?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Just cuz most people don't die after 1 or 2 shots doesn't mean these vaccines aren't harmful. And they are not helpful either.

How does it feel to promote a product that is harmful and not helpful?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Those diseases were not cured by vaccines.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure the majority of people in the USA want forced vaccination.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I usually try to follow the advice, Don't argue with a moron because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: tanstaafl
I've heard the counter to that, the VAERS numbers are inflated by people with an anti-vax agenda.

Of course you have...

It would be funny if the damage done by people who choose to engage in deliberate ignorance and self-imposed delusion wasn't so extensive. Thankfully, the sane and rational appears to be slowly winning out.

But by all means... carry on.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
It would be funny if the damage done by people who choose to engage in deliberate ignorance and self-imposed delusion wasn't so extensive.

Is it extensive, you got something to back that up?

Of course you don't.

Nobody is winning, you either take a risk with the vax or you take a risk with the virus.

Current numbers show the virus poses a higher risk. These numbers are not accurate but that doesn't mean the ones you pulled out of your rear are any more accurate.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

a reply to: Dalamax

Big Pharma - “it’s safe and effective but we take no liability”

Big Government - “it’s safe and effective but we take no liability”

Local Government- “it’s safe and effective but we take no liability”

Big Business - “it’s safe and effective but we take no liability”

Health Regions - “it’s safe and effective but we take no liability”

If anybody doesn’t think this smells fishy they don’t have a nose.

The one flaw in all of that is that is that big government has taken direct liability. There's even a compensation scheme that's been set up for years to make payouts specifically because it's accepted liability.

Riiiight. They’ve taken responsibility for something they won’t admit exists and isn’t being reported.

It’s safe and effective - any deviation from this mantra and your a lying, humanity hating, anti-science, hoaxter.

No, they haven’t taken responsibility for anything.

Bro, it's being reported by the bleeping BBC. It's on the World Service being broadcast internationally in about a gazillion languages. That's got to be the worst coverup in the history of coverups.

Those Bitchut videos claiming that thousands of people are dead, but doesn't provide their names or even nationalities, those are the hoaxes. Fewer than 100 people have died from those clots out of over 50 million people who were vaxxed.

And this is in the entire world. That's on par with the number of people who die from nut allergies in the US alone.

Thank you so much for finally admitting that you get your information from such trusted and never intentionally misleading news organizations like the BBC!

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.google.com...

delingpoleworld.com...

turntoislam.com...

www.craigmurray.org.uk...

Nope. The BBC could never lie, mislead, allow misrepresentations of facts or push an agenda.

I know how hard you are on bitchute for having real people give testimonials without first going through the approval process of a stalwart and trustworthy BBC editor first. But maybe listen to them, research the claims and then decide what makes sense? It is a little harder than just saying "well if the BBC says it, then it has to be true!" so I understand if you decide not to.

You are so active in defense of all things covid vaccine related. It is a true testament to the power of propaganda that the BBC has put out. You are 100% their creature on this subject and I would wager many more.

Sad.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The numbers are meaningless from both sides but what do we know?
We know that ER's are NOT swamped with cases. We know that early on much fakery and deception was carried out by the MSM (remember the hospital employees being told to get their cars in line for the cameras at a drive-up testing station?)
We know we are not stepping over bodies in the street. We know practically nobody who has died (I only know one, and he was an old alcoholic).
That's enough to tip the scales for me.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

The numbers are meaningless from both sides but what do we know?
We know that ER's are NOT swamped with cases. We know that early on much fakery and deception was carried out by the MSM (remember the hospital employees being told to get their cars in line for the cameras at a drive-up testing station?)
We know we are not stepping over bodies in the street. We know practically nobody who has died (I only know one, and he was an old alcoholic).
That's enough to tip the scales for me.

But.. but.. the people who want more control over us and less rights for us say otherwise.. so.. they must be right and your observations must be wrong. I mean... some of those people are doctors, politicians, celebrities and the ultra rich. We all know all of those people only and selflessly want what's best for you and not them, unless of course you disagree with them on anything.. which is absurd because I mean how can anyone disagree with those people? They are experts and the approved authority on all things.. so.. /sarcasm

I wish more people decided to think like citizens and not subjects. We are not their property to control and give rights to.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Dalamax

Big Pharma - “it’s safe and effective but we take no liability”

Big Government - “it’s safe and effective but we take no liability”

Local Government- “it’s safe and effective but we take no liability”

Big Business - “it’s safe and effective but we take no liability”

Health Regions - “it’s safe and effective but we take no liability”

If anybody doesn’t think this smells fishy they don’t have a nose.

The one flaw in all of that is that is that big government has taken direct liability. There's even a compensation scheme that's been set up for years to make payouts specifically because it's accepted liability.

Riiiight. They’ve taken responsibility for something they won’t admit exists and isn’t being reported.

It’s safe and effective - any deviation from this mantra and your a lying, humanity hating, anti-science, hoaxter.

No, they haven’t taken responsibility for anything.

Bro, it's being reported by the bleeping BBC. It's on the World Service being broadcast internationally in about a gazillion languages. That's got to be the worst coverup in the history of coverups.

Those Bitchut videos claiming that thousands of people are dead, but doesn't provide their names or even nationalities, those are the hoaxes. Fewer than 100 people have died from those clots out of over 50 million people who were vaxxed.

And this is in the entire world. That's on par with the number of people who die from nut allergies in the US alone.

Ya I know, this is a long video. Scroll through parts of it and listen to some of the people testifying.

Why is a hearing like this even necessary?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So if the data is inaccurate then your making assumptions.

You should probably make that transparent and open declaration as part of a post where you use faulty information.

I would say it may not be extensive however, where it presents, it presents in quantity and depth.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Clots are not extremely rare but fairly common and more likely caused by graphene oxide coagulating with your red blood cells. Go see the videos of clots being removed, it's disgusting to see a meter long clot come out. You wonder how people survive with these in their bloodstream.

Provide Link to where it shows graphene oxide is a component of any c19 vaccine. Please and thank you.

If you cant, I suggest you delete your post for breaking TC
edit on 4-12-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

This isn't a conspiracy as this is being done out in the open, and it's not really confirmed anything that that hasn't been public knowledge since 2020.

What is does confirm is that most of the people claiming that they know a dozen people who were killed by this vax cannot possibly be telling the truth as here have been fewer than 100 cases world wide.

And it doesn't apply to the other vaccines like the Moderna I took. And the likely hood of the Corona virus causing blood clots is significantly higher. In fact, it is standard procedure in hospitals to start administering small injections of blood thinners. In severe cases, clotting always occurs. With less than 100 reported clotting incidents worldwide the risk from covid is far greater. Though the alternative is to play it safe and take Moderna instead.

The side effects and risks of all of the vaccines currently available in the US have been widely and openly discusses by both the MSM and by the academic media. Nothing is secret and nothing is being covered up. If something is being censored or hidden the odds are that it's something that's already been demonstrated to be false and it's being blocked to stop misinformation. Like those videos where people tell you to drink bleach and cool aid, or whatever.

People also dont realize every vaccine ever invented has side effects however the covid vaccines has een lower than any previously made. People forget these vaccines have been taken in the millions. Just in the US we are over 234 million. World wide over a 4 billion and climbing if there was a serious problem we wouldnt only see less than 100 casses of clotting world wide.

So far, right?

They don’t even know what these jibby jabs do a few months down the road.

Their mantra of “safe and effective” is failing. At the beginning all of the recognized experts were saying no Covid, no transmission, no hospital, no death if you get the jab. They have admitted the effective part of their narrative is crumbling and at this point they are grasping at the safe part like a child with a lolly.

They lied or they didn’t have a clue.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Who said you had to be stepping over bodies in the street for one thing to be riskier than the other?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join