It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big psyop coming to hurt conspiracies/forums.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My Predictions is that the covid has been hurt by conspiracies & forums, us!
Covid has not given them the power, fear & control they ware after.
So They! have to discredit conspiracie forums and the people on them.

It will be very bad and sick! evil. I will not so what.
They will kill me any way. if am correct.
So they will murder DR and nurses and bomb vac centers.

they will frame US! they will make VERY high tec films.
they will rile up make angry the people.
They need to get the people some one to hate.

they will allso kill a Lot of people to make it
look like the unvaccinated are dieing from covid.
if your partner die from it,
who will they hate if they did not get the vac's?
its going to get Very messy.

you go into camps or just die.
they have to vilifie Us first.

Good luck, you will need it!

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Very likely.

My advice is cardio, we can fight all we want but in the end it will boil down to running, fast, for a long time.

Who knows, maybe some of us will survive.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well I for one do hope you are wrong. Did you know only approximately only 3% of the people took up arms against the strongest military of its time and ran them off from the shores of the fledgling united states that would become America ?

If you look at certain countries even if they are disarmed they seem to have had enough of the tyrants in charge and are taking to the streets even unarmed; my forecast is there are going to be some changes in leadership next year in many countries .

I figure there are way more than 3% in the states who will snap and become full rouge postal if some of the things in your post begin to happen.... I will not blame them when and if it happens. My biggest concern is some new mutated variant of C-19 coming along with a really bad survival rate due to the ineffective vaccines they are pushing on everyone world wide..
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If me and my family go into camps who will pay the astronomical taxes that we are currently paying?
Best laid plans and all that jazz……😬

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

99.7% is a bad survival rate?

Last I checked, the average american had about a 70% chance of living to 65- I think the government set my retirement age to 70, but I see about a 10% chance I'll live that long.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The only thing i am worried about is that if they unleash those black triangle shaped crafts on the population, have once seen one and can say there is no fighting back then, who knows what kind of weapons they have but i can say that it can scramble your thoughts, so even if you had something to fight it, you would not be able to use it.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Your punishment is that you will live to be approximately 125 years old.😎

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It will not be the goverment or army we have to fight.
they will get the People to fight US!

They will get the people to Hate US and do there work for them.
Then they can put you in camps and kill US.
Us The Conspiracy theorists...

edit on 27-11-2021 by buddha because: why not

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Can you run at 930 meters a second?

a reply to: XipeTotex

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Last I checked, the average american had about a 70% chance of living to 65- I think the government set my retirement age to 70, but I see about a 10% chance I'll live that long.

I think you did not understand what I was saying as maybe I did not write clear enough...Most people who have looked at this stuff realize the survival rate for the current crop of C-19 is above 99% without preexisting medical issues .. The point I was making is "IF" a new mutated strain comes along with a less the 50% survival rate the people will be so used to the current crop of lies and they will be caught off guard.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: lordcomac

I think you did not understand what I was saying as maybe I did not write clear enough...Most people who have looked at this stuff realize the survival rate for the current crop of C-19 is above 99% without preexisting medical issues .. The point I was making is "IF" a new mutated strain comes along with a less the 50% survival rate the people will be so used to the current crop of lies and they will be caught off guard.

I am saying they can not get away with THAT!
so they have to.......

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
They will!

I doubt they will.

Unless ‘they’ are very persuasive, then I doubtless.

There are no theorists here, just conspiracy fact checkers....

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
In the US TPTB are far weaker than they would have you believe. They cannot do anything to us faster than what we have already seen.

You know why, so I don't have to say it. Our founders, while flawed men, knew and prepared us for any such overstep of government.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Airborne HIV will be just as effective. Wait and see.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Except that too many people know that we will not die from hiv. The deaths came and continue to come from the cure.

Now who was in charge of that...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Didn't work?, ha who are you kiddin'?, it worked betted than anyone could have planned.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Well I for one do hope you are wrong. Did you know only approximately only 3% of the people took up arms against the strongest military of its time and ran them off from the shores of the fledgling united states that would become America ?

If you look at certain countries even if they are disarmed they seem to have had enough of the tyrants in charge and are taking to the streets even unarmed; my forecast is there are going to be some changes in leadership next year in many countries .

I figure there are way more than 3% in the states who will snap and become full rouge postal if some of the things in your post begin to happen.... I will not blame them when and if it happens. My biggest concern is some new mutated variant of C-19 coming along with a really bad survival rate due to the ineffective vaccines they are pushing on everyone world wide..

this is exactly why they are coming down so hard on anyone, except the obvious plants, who was wandering around in the capitol so harshly.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I can see that easily ...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Your punishment is that you will live to be approximately 125 years old.😎

Hey can you be a little bit more subtle than that? Cheese and rice
partner if living is punishment I'm gonna be stuck here forever.
Sucks!

edit on 27-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

If me and my family go into camps who will pay the astronomical taxes that we are currently paying?
Best laid plans and all that jazz……😬

If Property taxes not paid, they seize the property. Less people in towns, so less tax money needed to run things, plus they have the money from sale of our properties. Social Security already tanking, but as many older folks are killed off before they have to pull money out of it, not that important that less money being put into it
edit on 27-11-2021 by GlobalGold because: clarification

<<   2 >>

join