It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New"evidence proves apollo was Hoax

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you're a slippery target sunofone, I'll try to explain myself as clearly as possible.........

how do you explain in the context of your theory.....

1) the astronomers that witnessed the mission, including activity on the moon.
2) the splash down of that was completeed at 12:50 p.m. EDT on July 24, 1969, when the Columbia splashed down about 812 nautical miles southwest of Hawaii, returning the 3 astronauts safely to Earth.

1--the only astronomers that witnessed the mission were watching a "tv"--please incluse any links that show otherwise
2--after orbiting for the specified amount of time they re-entered earths atmosphere and splashed down--is that too complicated?

i am finding it hard to believe that so many of you are unwilling to accept the truth after a minimal amount of scrutiny of nasa's own documents turns up evidence for a hoax--clear as day --people hiding behind a curtain wearing blue shirts,an arm caught holding a rope,wires that everyone claimed were antenna when i presented them as "possible" wires yet blatantly ignored after i show proof that antenna were never attached to the tops of the suits,even tell tale signs of the wires demonstrated by highly irregular movements --nasa is yanking everyones chain and loving every minute--we have never been to the moon!

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So, soneofone, do you really think that NASA is so stupid that after they successfully pulled off the hoax of the millennia, that they forgot to destroy any “anomalous” film, and that they were even stupider to post it on the internet?

THAT is the dumbest idea yet.

apc

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sunofone: For the second, and hopefully last time, CRANK THE BRIGHTNESS ON YOUR PICTURES. You are you conjuring nonexistant imagery of people behind curtains and holding ropes because you are letting your imagination run wild with an image you cant even see completely. Essentially, by your reasoning, the fact that this cloud above my house looks like a bunny means that the sky is ruled by giant carrot munching cottontails.

Raise the brightness of your pictures.

You will be amazed!

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunofone

i am finding it hard to believe that so many of you are unwilling to accept the truth after a minimal amount of scrutiny of nasa's own documents turns up evidence for a hoax--clear as day --people hiding behind a curtain wearing blue shirts,an arm caught holding a rope,wires that everyone claimed were antenna when i presented them as "possible" wires yet blatantly ignored after i show proof that antenna were never attached to the tops of the suits,even tell tale signs of the wires demonstrated by highly irregular movements --nasa is yanking everyones chain and loving every minute--we have never been to the moon!

Dont you find it odd that you have no supporters in this? Isnt it odd that YOU are the only one who sees these 'descrepancies' in the film clips? Isnt it odd that an entire board full of consperacy nuts and not one of us will back you up 100% on this 'theory'?

Sonofone, your presistance is admarible, however your common sense seems to be lacking. I am not trying to offend you in any way by saying that. I am only pointing out what is obviouse to me and everyone else who has read this thread and replied. Some of us here took up your challenge and presented you with everything you asked for as credible proof. WE have presented CLEAR pics, diagrams, descriptions, and a few documents that you simply ignore. Cant you just admit that just possibly, we might have actually went to the moon? Is it to much of a strech to think that you may have been a little stubborn and dismissive of the very credibility of which you asked for?

[edit on 4/14/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i have yet to hear any comments about the wires other than that they were antenna which i clearly demonstrated is not the case and that the wire anomolies should not be there--geesh the shirt is clearly blue and the knuckles are visible on the arm that was caught-its just amazing how the psyce can block these things out in order to protect its stability confining itself in a comfortable little bubble oblivious to the evil and deceit that reality presents

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

i have yet to hear any comments about the wires other than that they were antenna which i clearly demonstrated is not the case

No, you did not clearly demonstrate that was the case. In fact, CLEAR evidence was presented to show that the antenna are an integral part of the suit.

geesh the shirt is clearly blue and the knuckles are visible on the arm that was caught-

And you dont find it odd that you are the only one who can see this?

its just amazing how the psyce can block these things out in order to protect its stability confining itself in a comfortable little bubble oblivious to the evil and deceit that reality presents

[edit on 4/14/05 by Kidfinger]

apc

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
long time ago I saw a group of neanderthols walking a mammoth up an offramp.
mmm, chemicals.

I saw a field full of screaming torsos too... and a roller coaster without cars in that very same field... aaaaand uhm... God... I have spoken one on one with God... it was through a telephone handset (where the rest of the telephone was who knows...).

I like cheese.

Isn't the Moon made of cheese?

We should go back there and get some cheese.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I suggest you also question your own evidence. Here's some questions I prepared earlier:

Why would their be a curtain?
Why would their be people behind the curtain?
Why are the pictures always blurry to the point that anything can be seen?
Why would the people even be seen behind the curtain?
How could the curtain be raised accidentally?
Why does the woman look like a nun?

its just amazing how the psyce can block these things out in order to protect its stability confining itself in a comfortable little bubble oblivious to the evil and deceit that reality presents

Are you sure that your psyche wants to believe we never went to the moon so much, you start seeing evidence (that doesn't make much sense) in any blurry picture?

Question yourself before you question others.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Found some information in the antenna

It is a VHF antenna on top of the OPS (Oxygen purge system) which is on top of the PLSS (protable life support system). Most of the other pictures of the PLSS/OPS only show the PLSS cause the OPS was a secondary system that was detachable.

www.apollosaturn.com...
It metions the OPS was used as a Hard mount for the VHF antenna

here is anotehr picture for referance
www.myspacemuseum.com...

at 120:03:10 they each raise eachothers antenna
www.hq.nasa.gov...

i have yet to hear any comments about the wires other than that they were antenna which i clearly demonstrated is not the case and that the wire anomolies should not be there

Can I say it? We were right, you were wrong. they are VHF antenna, and there is substatial proof they were used, to support visiual evidance. They are not anomolies.

There s just too little evidance to support a Moon landing hoax.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
badastronomy.com...

dont be shy have a gander

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
hey sunofone, east coast kid was stumped, maybe you can get in on this.....how do you explian the mirrors on the moon and the laser experiment still going on ?
science.nasa.gov...

what about 800 lbs of moon rocks ?
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i think he figured we are part of the consiracy to cover up the moon landings being faked and won't acknowledge us anymore or the evidance we have to bring

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So, what about the first lunar landing mission, Apollo 11?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What's the point........

[edit on 2-5-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i agree the Moon Landing really did happen

The Soviets watched it with their telescopes
The Soviets had everything to lose by the Apollo landings; the Space Race was lost...

The Soviets admitted that USA put men on moon first; as they saw it with their very own eyes.

It wasnt a hoax; or USSR would have been saying that for over 30 to 35 years now

Just think about it from that angle.

I watched the video and looked as closely as i could with a very open mind.
And all i can see is blurred images; there is no conclusive proof of anything other than a camera problem occured.
I see no visable people and I see no curtain.

Keep in mind , the Moon Landing is a factual event; just like "im going to my friends house" right now. Its easy to verify; if you watch me go get in my car and drive over there...you would agree I actually went there.

Just like the Soviets agree USA went to the Moon, because they watched it happen.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I really don't understand why this is an issue. It's clear that they went to the moon, and it's not like it was only once - they've done so on a few occasions. They don't go because there's nothing there...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by T_Jesus
I really don't understand why this is an issue. It's clear that they went to the moon, and it's not like it was only once - they've done so on a few occasions. They don't go because there's nothing there...

i agree! who started this hoax thing in the first place? was it the russians?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
i agree! who started this hoax thing in the first place? was it the russians?

I don't actually know, these are hard things to keep track of. WOM is often hard to. But, in this case, I think it was some started by some people who didn't like the idea of other people being on the Moon for one belief or another.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Most likely caused by peoples distrust of government during Veitnam and the Watergate scandel. some people grudges for a long time. Also casued by the movie Capernicous one (About a faked moon landing), and 2001: The space odessey. (which some of the crew were involved in the movie metioned previously)

it is amazing how such small falsehoods can lead to vast conspiracies as people try to connect the dots

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Can we get over this moon hoax bit?

NO..we can't..
homepage.eircom.net...

Read it through carefully and tell me that you still believe everything NASA and Kodak tell you.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Streetwise]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join