It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New"evidence proves apollo was Hoax

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey =] Sorry to burst your bubble, but that curtain you are talking about, is the thermal cover that was removed. You can clealy hear them say "...remove thermal cover..." which are kept over camera lenses to prevent any over exposure to the sun. That is most likely why it was knocked over.

I think this is what is known as Gestalt?? Were you see a bunch of unrelated things, and you mind puts them together in a way that it can make sence.

Cheers =]

apc

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Crank the brightness on the pictures... you can clearly see nothing is wrong.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
yea i really dont see anything in the pics and i cant get the videos to work properly...sorry bro

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You know what I think, and I have no evidence to prove it. I think that the cold war was a hoax played on the people. I think that on the grounds of "who benefits?" which is the government of course, and the owners of the military corporations. A perpetual war is mega bucks for many corporations. It allows government to tax people more and more each year under the age-old selling point of "security". It keeps people under control and gives a soceity a purpose. But most important of all, it allows the government to justify itself and its secret service who can do what the hell they like because it's under "national securtiy". That, I believe, was the real reason for the alledged cold war. Imagine, a war that kept people afraid and lasted decades, wow! A remarkable achievement.

There is also evidence, although by no means conclusive, that the atom bombs are a hoax too, which would tie in nicely with the cold war hoax. Before all the Americans on this site go ballistic (which I know they will, since they are a very proud people, and sometimes rightly so), have a look at what "Cactus" wrote on liberty forum.

www.libertyforum.org...∂=1&vc=1&t=0

I also did a little search myself and came up with a lot of evidence in his favour. (a few things weren't though).

This topic deserves another thread, but it's funny how this could also tie in with the possibility of the moon landings being BS too (I said the word "possibility" here, OK!)

All these are possibilities worth looking into and considering.

BTW, the Van allen belt theory might be true, it might not be. I haven't gone through it myself, so I couldn't say.
I mean, they say that the sun is millions of degrees centigrade caused by massive atom bomb like reactions (lol!) A simple calculation under Lenz's law shows that a body with the density of the sun would explode long before it reached millions of degrees. (The sun is a cold planet with a hot exterior, by the way, exactly like our Earth, which also has a hot exterior, 200C, the sun is 30 times bigger than our Earth and has an outer temperature of .... you guesssed it! 6000 C) Again, I think that topic deserves another thread. It's just amazing how everything ties in really.

Chew on that munchers!

Labasta

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
My father actually helped build the module on the Apollo mission. He worked hard just so this country could get to the moon, and it is ignorant people like you that say we never went. Why spend all that time and money on labor when we are just going to fake it?

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
why indeed.

"I have no self-congratulary quotes of wisdom" - myself

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
People also seem to forget that THE RUSSIANS MONITORED THE MOON MISSIONS. If the U.S. had faked them, the Russians would've said so immediately.

The Cold War was very real. The Soviet Union WAS a huge threat and they were developing advanced weapons that required counters. If the U.S. had not developed the Abrams tank, the Apache, nuclear missiles, the F-15 and F-16 fighters, nuclear submariens, etc.....the Soviets would've had a HUGE military advantage over the Western world.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Broadsword20068
The Cold War was very real.

you hace not seen this yet have you?
the power of nightmares
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Since i havent seen it here yet, that under curtain collection of people looks alot like a bad res cam panning past the gold foil of the lunar module.
gold foil IMO

Just an observation.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
fresh illustrations-although the video is much clearer-

jra

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think you're seeing something that really isn't there. The compression is so horrible that it's really distorting the images too much.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Dude by your own pic...the guy holding the rope could also be construed as an illuminati givin the devil horn symbol. Way to low res and vague to speculate. If u clik the link in my other post and squint ur eyes, the gold foil starts takin shape just like the grainy cam pics. HMMMM.

Again just my opinion but too fast, too grainy and too speculative. Dont just watch it but listen for audio reactions, determine if anyone gets unnerved about the "slipup" Im not hearin it or seein it. Not to say its not there but I can see ALOT of things in that crumpled gold foil man.

Heres another thing, isnt it usually "Dark" behind the scenes of movies/theater/tv making so unwanted lights dont mess with the scenes/shots. Especially if part of ur scene is space? why would it be so bright behind the scenes? Help me to see what you see.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
heres the clip i said i would post-its taken from the nasa page and is about 30sec long the fumble is right in the middle and the format allows your to drag the cursor back and watch it frame by frame--
nasa clip

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by menjo
I think this is what is known as Gestalt?? Were you see a bunch of unrelated things, and you mind puts them together in a way that it can make sence.

Cheers =]

or it could be "post traumatic amnesia" (on your part) that has developed into a psycosis from a repeated barrage of events that your mentally inferior psyce is having a hard time comprehending--a steady flow of blunt trauma events that has re-wired your brain into highly suggestive defense mode where logic has lost rationality--like pink floyd sings"all along its just a-nother brick in the "wall"--from JFK to MLK,waco to twa fl800,93' wtc attack to the oklahoma bombing,from the moon hoax to 9/11-you'll never see beyond the stage production and pathetic actors

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Sunofone]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'll put this out there to the believers of a hoax.....what did the thousands of eyewtinesses to the launch actually see in your world ? how do you explain that away ?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I'll put this out there to the believers of a hoax.....what did the thousands of eyewtinesses to the launch actually see in your world ? how do you explain that away ?

they observed a satelite that was launched into orbit and returned after the stage production had finished broadcasting the faux operations--the fact that photos exist at all(much less with out radiation damage)is a red flag-a recent imax video that was to be produced in orbit (no where near the van allen radiation belts much less beyond their protection) had to be scrapped due to the damage that was being done to the film (identical to the film used in the apollo missions)which was a fraction of the amount of radiation the apollo film would have subjected to yet exibited no damage

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
After wasting my time downloading the video to watch it I really can't see anything wrong, other than someone kicked the camera over - definatley no people and curtains though I'm afraid!

Even if there was some element of truth in this rather brash statement, the idea that NASA would actually go to the trouble of editing and encoding a video clip that 'blew their cover' is ridiculous!

Besides this the interpretation of the blurry and low res image into it being 'people' is also one of the most stupid things I have ever heard.

This has got to be on a par with the Nancy Lieder photos of Planet X (or just black outs and visual effects caused when you point a digital camera directly at the sun).

I mean PLEASE.......

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunofone

or it could be "post traumatic amnesia" (on your part) that has developed into a psycosis from a repeated barrage of events that your mentally inferior psyce is having a hard time comprehending

OH COME ON! Can you PLEASE try and debate your beliefs without insulting someone? This whole time, all you have done is present your opinion and then personally bash anyone who doesnt agree. That is something only a TROLL would do. As I pointed out earlier in this thread, this is NOT the way to try to get others to believe as you do. Heck, after all the berateing of others you have done on this thread, you will be lucky to even have anyone consider your point of view.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunofone

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

they observed a satelite that was launched into orbit and returned after the stage production had finished broadcasting the faux operations--the fact that photos exist at all(much less with out radiation damage)is a red flag-a recent imax video that was to be produced in orbit (no where near the van allen radiation belts much less beyond their protection) had to be scrapped due to the damage that was being done to the film (identical to the film used in the apollo missions)which was a fraction of the amount of radiation the apollo film would have subjected to yet exibited no damage

Any links for that? Why launch a satellite? Why send people up in a space shuttle? Why even bother apparently orbiting the Earth instead of simply having fool proof and going to the moon? How were they filming it that Imax film? Why where they filming it? What was used in protecting the film? Did it differ from the Apollo missions?

Furthermore, what about people using those Ham radios to listen for radio transmissions from the moon? What about the Russians tracking the shuttle? What about anyone with a decent telescope tracking the shuttle?

Why build a huge satellite dish in Australia? What information was the "satellite" you say was launched to obtain?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't know that I would call that clear as day. I think I see the sphinx in there. And the "people" that you see are not on scale with anything else. Are they gnomes? Or is the lander like 40 feet tall, or what? Those pictures are so blurry and grainy that you can't tell what you are looking at, but you can see whatever you want to see if you want to see it bad enough. Try looking at it from an objective point of view, not wanting to see people, but also not trying to ignore stuff. From an objective point of view, you won't see that. I have watched the video over and over, and didn't see anything until I saw those blurry stills. I think the resolution about 8x6 pixels. You wouldn't be able to see people there even if they were actually there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join