It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you eat soy without knowing it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I went to Walmart, looking for food without soy.

I couldnt find any butter or margerine without soy.

food with soy:
butter, margarine, whole milk, condensed milk, powder milk, cheese
meat (burgers), sausage, pate, fat
soups, lentils, beans, pasta, fluor,
icecream, candies, chocolate, cookies, oat, nuts, cereal
tuna, sardine, oil,
juices.
etc

soy is transgenic,

Transgenic means that is a piece of code of the animal specie was inserted in the plants specie.

And you dont know what exact code was inserted.

years ago, near 90% of the world soy was transgenic, monsanto.

beverages- sodas- have the K component that causes cancer.

aslo water with fluor...

Almost all food processed products in walmart damage your body.

similarity with the soylent green movie, where all the people were eating a product named soylent made not of plant but from animals (humans).

transgenic soy is unnecessary in almost all the processed products in the stores.
in some cases degrading the nutritional quality of the original product.

soy modify the human behavior..

Finding products free of poisons is each time less frequent in the markets.

do you eat soy without knowing it?

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

Just looked at my favorite butter, Kerry Gold to see if had Soy…..

YUP sure does!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Likely.

Soybean is everywhere here.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
We usually get LOL butter or sometimes IGA buttter or any other real butter. None have soy listed that we get, but because the cows do eat some soy, I suppose residue of the oils is in the butter. The LOL european style butter is pretty good, I think they call it extra creamy now. To get the extra butterfat the cows are pasture raised. I learned that about five years ago, but you know how it is, they change practices all the time on products, including chemicals used to process and preserve them so they can make a little more profitable. That LOL Euro butter is on sale at Meijers this week for three forty nine or so a pound, we will have to run down and get five pounds or so, usually it is about five something a pound and I refuse to buy expensive butter, I am not going to overpay for things not good for your health. And some of those expensive butters have microbes in there that are used to enhance the flavor which some people are intolerant to.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Soy isn’t good for guys

From the article..

“The story opens on a perplexed Vietnam War veteran talking about his swollen, oversized breasts. His body was changing dramatically, and he didn’t know why.

In 2009, Men’s Health magazine ran an article about the man in question, asking if soy was “the most dangerous food for men.” The article follows his cascade of dramatic symptoms — hair loss, erectile dysfunction and even mood changes.

The man told doctors he was drinking 3 quarts of soy milk every day. And after he stopped consuming the beverage, his symptoms slowly receded, making him the subject of a 2008 case study published in the journal Endocrine Practice.“

www.discovermagazine.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

SOY IS PEOPLE!

It's PEOPLE!

*SCREAMS IN SOYLENT*

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

thanks for your article.

more soy,
men less fertile,
less reproduction

= more depopulation

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

cows and pasture...

cows feeded with meat component= the mad cows disease...

mad cows disease:
damages in humans: brain, nervous system, spinal cord
life expectancy: 6 months after showing the systems.

transgenic soy as pasture, latent risk.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I wonder who is one of the main exporters of Soy beans??? Oh yes, America.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lux666
a reply to: rickymouse

cows feeded with meat component= the mad cows disease...

Citation please?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Soy isn't good for anyone. It's an estrogen mimic. If you don't have an estrogen deficiency, you shouldn't be supplementing with something your body processes as estrogen, unless you're trying to develop an endocrine disorder or cancer. It's also responsible for the obesity epidemic. It is incredibly difficult to find products without soy in them. Pepsi Co was sued for putting soy in Naked Juice and not listing it on the ingredients. I always know when I've accidentally had soy because it causes me extreme muscle pain, spasms and neuropathy. It's in most processed meats, frozen french fries, almost all frozen pizzas, salad dressings, ketchup, all eggs that don't have the Humane Raised certification, just about everything that goes through a factory.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Meh, it can be a good substitute for sustance, just doesn't have the Acids for the brain that meat would have. Protein not the problem, since veggies has tons of it and add to the minerals.

Red Meat, which was believed to have boosted testerone but it has estrogen too. Also, most Herbieroves in the Animal tend to be alot more muscular then there Predators, while Preds have better cognitive functions.

Hippos are also herbivores and a pink, an look like they are prancing around only to display it male dominance.

Side note, want to boost your sperm count, never skip leg day, or just go for walk. One story of 90 year old, who still walked at that age, had kids where the God Abraham would be proud.
edit on 13-11-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If you're afraid of a little tofu, you might have a rough road ahead.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sun Nov 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

hi, two decades ago, it was known that men created the man cow disease when they feed the cows (vegetarian) with meat (animals).

Feeding the cows with food from animal species damaged the cows... and the population.

You must remember that the ones that are depopulating the world, are now owning the cows, cattle, ranchs,the lands.

And they are promoting the synthetic articial, genetically modified meat.

then, in a future, they will force the world population to switch from meat to artificial meat.

i found some links now:

healthjade.com...

www.onegreenplanet.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lux666
a reply to: Kreeate

hi, two decades ago, it was known that men created the man cow disease when they feed the cows (vegetarian) with meat (animals).

Feeding the cows with food from animal species damaged the cows... and the population.

You must remember that the ones that are depopulating the world, are now owning the cows, cattle, ranchs,the lands.

And they are promoting the synthetic articial, genetically modified meat.

then, in a future, they will force the world population to switch from meat to artificial meat.

i found some links now:

healthjade.com...

www.onegreenplanet.org...

Thanks very much. Much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Just looked at my favorite butter, Kerry Gold to see if had Soy…..

YUP sure does!

I just looked at mine (unsalted two stick box), only ingredient was milk.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

new topics

top topics

join