It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Post Covid-19 Pfizer Vaccine Update +51 days and I Collapsed On the Floor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: upgrader

No light sensitivity, mild head pressure, no headaches. Just stomach as I want to puke and dizzy. Its NOT 24 / 7 but happens as I get up in the morning. Typically gone late morning an am fine the rest of the day. However, I am jittery 24 /7 which reeks of sugar issue as in Diabetes.

Have you been tested for sleep apnea? believe it or not it can even be linked to diaeties. And from what i read follows along with your symptoms perfectly. People dont realize that sleep apnea causes raised blood pressure or cardiovascular stress due to the body’s natural responses to lowered oxygen levels during an apnea. This is why you feel better in the evenings as opposed to the morning. Metabolic syndrome and Type 2 diabetes are also common complications from sleep apnea.
edit on 11/13/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I had all this..had to retire....before I ever got Pfizer's. Lost 100 lbs, strokes, nausea etc ...after vax...I'm fine...better than ever.

Don't be too glib about your health. Current, daily status...can change from good health, to low sugar, high hypertension, cancer, AFIB, stroke...and still be in perfect health.

I have had all the above, 6' was 230..now leveled at 160..for 1 year..zero covid.

Don't be smug..( sorry, between the lines)...anyone in perfect health....can have...any of the above.

Young healthy sports players ..die of heart attacks...healthy babies of Cancer.

How...out of all Er's we respond to...and everyone is healthy...eventually gets sick, and suddenly...dies? We do. Every one of us.

Perfect health...then BOOM.

Take it from me..or not. Lost weight, had strokes, nausea every morning, rapid weight loss...wife on work schedule like you......yet...here I am. Apparently you as well.

De-nile....is not just a river in Egypt.....

God bless you...stay well...MS
edit on 11210630America/ChicagoSat, 13 Nov 2021 08:32:06 -060032202100000006 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I ended up with hypothyroidism, gained 30 lbs and got the onset of RA months after getting jabbed. I’m

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Deleted
edit on 13-11-2021 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply toDr. Ben's Cellular Repair Program for C-19 Long Haulers

Friends, these COVID 'vaccines' may have caused damage to our cells and tissues. We may need to physically 'rehabilitate' our brain or cardiovascular system. For full recovery, some of us may need to 'supplement' our recovery with natural supplements to help heal & reconstruct our organ systems.
I wanted to share a really interesting protocol I found by Dr. Charles Ben, Ph.D. Here is a rough outline:
1. Reduce the viral (spike protein) presence / boost immune system: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Olive Leaf Extract, Zinc, Molecular Hydrogen
2. Reduce the inflammation level: Fish oil, Curcumin, Specialized Pro-resolving Mediators.
3. Increase cellular energy levels: Magnesium, Berberine and Co-Enzyme Q10.
4. Enhance the body’s readiness for healing: Eat the Mediterranean Diet, chew food thoroughly, consume digestive enzymes before each meal, and take probiotics just before breakfast.
5. Stimulate the tissue repair process: Vitamin E, Vitamin B, NAD, Pycnogenol, Olive Leaf Extract and Modified Citrus Pectin.
6. Sustained cellular replacement: Repeat this protocol - some require staying on it for 3 to 5 months AFTER they start to feel better to get permanent results

Dr. Ben says this protocol suitable for post-vaccine, and he has suggested additional supplements that will boost our white blood cells: vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B6 & astragalus. "Most people achieve full recovery within 4 to 6 weeks. I recommend that they continue for a month or two on a limited protocol to help continue and finish the cellular repair process."
: Waterglass

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You will be fine eventually. That's why they want you to redose. Our body is what the Schwab crew just loves to call "resilient". Their bioweapons ain't #.

Don't be anal about nutrition. Just eat whenever you're hungry and eat whatever draws you in unless it is processed. In that case avoid it.
edit on 13-11-2021 by knowhatamine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OXFORDGUYA

Wow. I am sorry to hear of your situation. It appears that my glucose is coming down @ day 8. I have been eating a diabetic diet since the 5th of November. I finally noticed a color change in my urine from a faint yellow to clear to a mellow yellow. I had a dog [English Setter] that became a Type I Diabetic. I gave her a needle daily for almost 5 years. I could get a bead on her sugar level by the color of her urine and clarity of her eyes as I had to follow her around the yard with a pie tin to capture her urine so I could test same with a test stick. That was back in 2000-to 2004. She finally passed due to [tumor] cancer. She looked good at 12 years and it shocked the neighbors. It destroyed me.

Your situation seems quite an outlier. I have a 31 year old work wife friend who used to be a ER nurse who morphed into pharmaceutical sales. She is still in contact with several other ER nurses. One told her that she recently lost two healthy to the extreme young patients to Covid-19. Both were NOT vaxxed! The guy was described as a perfect shape runway model caliber 30 something who did no drugs or alcohol. He just dropped dead in the ER.

This entire Covid-19 thing is a teeter tauter risk. To vax or not vax. You should have that happen to you, nor I, nor the guy who died in the ER.

Random chance bad luck

Life sucks at times
edit on 13-11-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Thanks Dalamax. Best of luck to you too.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knowhatamine

Thanks and yes I was told not to go nutz on the diet as that can also lead to a stroke or heart attack

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I found out seven years back that I was type 2 kept having boils got the blood checked. Sure enough, syndrome x high BP low immune system. Doc gave out Metaformin Asprin tabs blood pressure pills. Then I got working checked the side effects and thought no thanks. Dumped all Dairy sugar lost ten kilos and took a capful of apple cider vinegar morning and before bed. Went back for a blood test four weeks later, and he congratulated me on my progress. As the readings were back to normal. I kept checking them for another six months and then just didn't bother anymore.No more problems. If you can be stuffed to make lifestyle changes you will come right.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

This almost sounds like morning sickness and may be a good
idea to find out what the connections could be.I have heard
of young women having their monthly cycle messed up with
these vaccines.I know it sounds a little absurd but who knows
anymore?
I looked up morning sickness in men and found this.I am not
making fun of you and here is a link.
www.newhealthguide.org...#:~:text=Feel%20sick%20in%20the%20morning%20male%20may%20be,digest%20some%20foods%20e asil
edit on 13-11-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I was getting light headed a lot for a couple of years, I have always had tachychardia and hyponatrenia and also hypovolemia, but rarely have I got the spinny head in the past. I learned that something triggered a quick drop in bloodpressure, something with a chemical released from my muscles is what I figured out. Slamming a glass of water would stop the spinny head but jump up my blood pressure fairly high.

I decided to try taking a five hundred miligram of l-glutamine just to try it. I took it twice a day to try to help heal my gut which was bothering me. Well, the light headed ness went away, inflammation in my joints dropped off to almost nuthing within three days, and my gut discomfort disappeared within about a month. So I researched why with a little help from my genetics and found that the one point seven percent inuit genetics was most likely the reason why it worked.

A year of carrying around a bottle of water all the time and it disappeared, no spinny head at all anymore. It costs me fourteen cents a day for those two pills. Meanwhile I did get side effects, since my knees, hips, back, and every other joint is not aching, I did lots more and of course, I am twenty five pounds lighter today than I was seven or eight months ago. I got a hell of a lot done around the house this year. I am glad I lost that weight without even trying. I also lost all cravings for sweets, in fact they taste bad to me now. That is kind of depressing but I actually do not miss the sweets at all since I no longer like them. I guess that those far northern Indians should not be eating sugars and sweets, they do better with fish. I actually really like fish. I guess the genes involved mean I do not make much of the hormone that causes me to uphold water, I pee out all of my salt, sugar that I cannot properly digest because of a lack of enzyme to break the glucose/glucose bond or the glucose/fructose bond, so instead of getting poisoned by them I pee out the sugars and even if my sugar is at a hundred by a test, it is not usable to me...something I have had all my life, I need the animal version of sugar, glutamine.

Is this your problem too....I doubt it. But a bottle of L-glutamine capsules costs about eight bucks for a hundred twenty, maybe try them to see if it does anything. My sugar did not rise at all still at about a hundred to a hundred ten,but no hypoglycemic crashes for me anymore. I like it when I can move around without pain anymore in my joints, but feeling good has drawbacks, I actually hurt my back three times this summer lifting rocks around and moving some big heavy stuff around the yard and cutting up some trees that had fallen over and lining those big logs around the side of the road to the back of the property.

(post by Harpocrates removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Have you requested a D-Dimer test from the doctor?

The same one I asked Phage if he had received.

If not, you should. It will show clotting events in your blood. Also, the reason you're feeling this is because the vaccine spikes collect in organs and the Heart, brain and Lungs seem to be the worst effected.

This is why athletes and footballers are dropping. Their blood can't circulate fast enough to supply the body with oxygen, be very careful because this is permanent.

I SERIOUSLY hope the CDC whistle-blower was wrong about the vax being a 'delivery system' for Pfizer and Modernas 'operating system'.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Thanks for the information , I pray all will be good for you . I have had minor symptoms from the Moderna vaccine the biggest being loss of breath . That has improved and I will in no way take the booster, Joe can designate me as unvaccinated all he wants , he can also pass gas in a closet so he knows how it feels .

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Did you even read what he said about his health ? Why do you come on here post after post and make such a jerk out of yourself . The guy is just looking for answers and yours sucked

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It is scary how the vaccine has affected some. I had the Pfizer as well, but no side effects to mention. Will be getting the booster soon and hope my luck holds out.

Makes you wonder how it has such a severe reaction in some folks but not in others. Really is a frightening thing, especially when it’s in your body and there really isn’t any way to remove in. I’m sure some enterprising soul with a towering intellect could figure something out, but for most of us once we take the shot we have the shot it’s a one way street!

Get well soon 😁

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I have written in a couple threads what happened to my family, friends of ours which includes 3 nuns, and myself after we all got sick from whatever my niece got.

My niece is in her 3rd year pre-med at the local university. She has a free full scholarship for having the highest grades and being in the honor roll. Well, she was threatened that if she did not take the death jab she would lose her scholarship and she would not be able to continue studying at the university. She acquiesced and got the death jab. She got really sick after the death jab for about a month.

When she thought she was better she came to my home to visit us, she was wearing a cloth mask the whole time. I wasn't present but she infected my family with whatever she had. However for 2 days my family showed no symptoms, so we continued seeing our friends and went to church on Sunday. On Monday my family was coughing, very weak and with chills, I didn't become sick until about a day or two days later, then two days after i got sick our friends got sick, including our 3 nun friends.

We all got tested and it wasn't covid-19 nor influenza. But all of us got really sick. I got it worse than everyone else. I vomited for two days, had diarrhea, was very weak and couldn't walk and fainted/loss consciousness at one point.

Never in my entire life have I ever been so sick. This was also the first time my family got sick for a month and it was bad for them too.

Virologist Dr. Luc Montagnier, whom discovered the HIV virus, has stated that the death jab is causing variants/mutations in the covid-19 virus. So it is possible the death jab also causes other viruses to mutate and become more lethal and infectious. Just like CoV-2 was engineered to be more lethal and infectious to humans by China thanks to the Obama/Biden administration and dr Death Fauci whom helped China create this virus.

edit on 13-11-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Most people have a healthy immune system. But the problem is the boosters. Remember that the death cult leadership in the CDC and the criminal China Biden administration alongside the CCP loyalist democrat leaders want people to receive "booster shots" every 6 months now. This will mean people's immune system will continue weakening slowly but surely. Eventually people's immune system won't resist this engineered virus and vaccine and soon enough more and more people will succumb to this engineered virus and vaccine.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Your post spooks me out, as I had somewhat of a similar experience just a less than a week ago. Suddenly having semi-dizzy, easily off-balance spells. Kitchen counter seemed to save my butt as I reached up to grab my kids some snacks off the top kitchen cabinet shelf and didn't have my balance really, bit of blurred vision. I did have some weird sort of breathing issue, like my heart was skipping a beat that was going on randomly every now and then. Oddly enough, that day I had a 3 pieces of pizza lunch and a a bit of overload on candy as well. I thought about having myself taken to ER, but didn't. It's 7 months since my forced Moderna spike protein shake. Related? Who knows. Your post spooked me though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join