It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question regarding the current "vaccines" and placebo use

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Simple question that I have not seen anyone ask. Are they currently administering placebos mixed in with the current jabs? If so, what are the percentages of placebo shots vs. actual "vaccines"? Also, if they are administering some percentage of placebos mixed in with the vaccines, why? Placebos are for the study phases, why would they be still mixing in vaccines UNLESS they are still in the study phase. Get it? This whole thing is simply the largest human trial in the history of the earth. That is why there is still no FDA approved vaccine that is currently being administered. This is still an experiment. Why else would they still be giving out placebos?

Now, lets take a deeper look into this. Let us say, that only 15% of the "vaccines" are the actual "vaccine" and that 85% of the shots are placebos. We all know that for the vast majority of relatively healthy people under the age of 60 are pretty much going to get a mild cold or no symptoms at all and recover just fine. Thus, the 85% that got a water shot will proclaim as advocates for the "vaccine" and attribute their mild or no symptom case as due to the magical "vaccine", when all along, they just had the normal non-vaccinated reaction that 99% of people under 60 experience.

However, the unlucky 15% who actually got the experimental shot are the ones getting a severe case, hospitalized or dying or having some of the extreme side effects. That would fall in line with what the data is showing. We all know that the number of adverse reactions are not "rare" as the media and witch doctors are claiming. We also know that the current data is showing between 10-20% of FULLY VACCINATED persons developing severe cases, being hospitalized and/or dying.

We need to know if they are using placebos, and from all the information I have seen, they are. We then need to know as a matter of medical transparency, what percentage of jabs being administered are placebos.

This is a simple question that needs to be answered. Whether or not your are pro-jab or anti-jab, you should want to know what the chances were that you received a placebo.

If we are not longer in the trial and experimental phase, then 100% of the "vaccines" should be "vaccines". Right?

edit on 1-11-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Drug companies are always on the experimental journey with humans. Usually in prisons or 3rd world countries, but this time we probably will be hearing more about of it in the states. Just don't let your guard down.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I'm not sure mate this seems a bit tricky.

If this is basically a gigantic trial.

and some are placebos , then that means all of the places giving "Vaccines" which are many are alternating between real Vaccine and Placebo at random for random people .

Or the drug companies are secretly putting placebo in some of the vaccine vials and only they know which ones . I suppose it's possible but I dunno mate there are a lot of variables and if the Goal truly is to Vaccinate 100% of the populous then a placebo seems very counter productive.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'm not sure mate this seems a bit tricky.

If this is basically a gigantic trial.

and some are placebos , then that means all of the places giving "Vaccines" which are many are alternating between real Vaccine and Placebo at random for random people .

Or the drug companies are secretly putting placebo in some of the vaccine vials and only they know which ones . I suppose it's possible but I dunno mate there are a lot of variables and if the Goal truly is to Vaccinate 100% of the populous then a placebo seems very counter productive.

Unless it is an experiment to see what happens. Is it counterproductive if the vast majority of people barely get sick in the first place even when not vaccinated? 99% of people under 60 barely have a mild case or no symptoms anyways. Or is it ENTIRELY productive to see what they can trick folks into injecting into their bodies VOLUNTARILY. Because if you took this jab, you did it 100% voluntarily and signed your rights away if you have an adverse effect or even die, you have zero recourse against the pharma companies. Did you know that?
edit on 1-11-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Drug companies are always on the experimental journey with humans. Usually in prisons or 3rd world countries, but this time we probably will be hearing more about of it in the states. Just don't let your guard down.

Yes, Nuremberg trials come to mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I would be inclined to agree with the placebo/actual ratio. It would make more sense to have many with zero issues (from placebo) and as they slowly roll out boosters they ramp up the actual recipe slowly into the population. The masters probably view the carnage they may desire as more of a marathon than a sprint.

Just another thought that crossed my mind as I have been considering the same as I look at the big picture.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I want to say I read they were but can't find that info right now. This is some of the info I did find so take it with a grain on salt

No to placebo-controlled trials of Covid-19 vaccines

Placebo use and unblinding in COVID-19 vaccine

Fact check: The COVID-19 vaccine is not a placebo

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think you may need to consider greed here.

The placebo costs almost nothing to produce and yet are paid for at full price.

Easy money!

P

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Revelation 18:23, KJV: "And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived."

The Greek word used here that was translated to sorceries was Pharmakeia

from Greek pharmakeia "a healing or harmful medicine, a healing or poisonous herb; a drug, poisonous potion

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
3rd world yes prisons no. They have more rights than us because they are a ward of the state. Doesn't make sense but it's true

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hate to say it but it's true...writing is on the wall.
We're not dealing with honest people that place value in character and integrity above practicing medicine.

We're dealing with magicians who favor profit above everything else.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Didn't they phase out the placebo group within about 6 weeks of the initial launch. It's a totally unscientific approach, but they still phased out the control group. I think it was to cover their tracks, because the only control group left is we, the unjab'd.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
rumble.com... ighdeSxELe47P78OE

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
We the people need an answer to this. Are they currently still introducing placebos among the "vaccines" that are being shot into arms.

new topics

top topics

join