It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fable Ending

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey, I did the throw the sword away instead of killing sister, and wondering what the difference? What would have happened if i had killed her? Anyways, love Fable, love my many wives, got one in every city..... lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
no difference except you get to keep the sword and your character becomes 100% evil. If you let the credits play all the way through you'll be able to keep playing with your mamajama sword! oh yeah there are two endings i think one with you bringng light the land and the other where you bring darkness
Keep the sword

[edit on 27-3-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
evil means that all of the people start to run away from you. Yeah, keep the sword. ANd the wives.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Only got four wives, Lady Grey being the best! lol. But my character is a homophobe, when ever he sees a guy with a heart he kills them. Sorry, but ladies only. Great game. I knew about the credits thing already, been going around Hook Coast killing guards so i can rob the stores all I want with steal.Now I wish I would have chosen the sword, I killed the Avo Temples douchebags which got me evil points, and love to slaughter the idiots of Hook Coast with mastered lightning. Also fun to kick chikens, best kick was something like 21.451 or something, not exactly sure. Also, I got all but two of the demon doors, the last two pissing me off, but got the rest.

Well, gonna play again and keep the sword.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have an evil mage and a good archer and good swordsman. My evil guy killed Theresea and its funny as hell cuz u get the sweet sword that can kill almost anything in like 2 hits! Use slow time level 3 with beserk level 4 and sword of aeons on a rock troll and watch the ownage.

And actually you dont become evil, just the movie that says that Albion is under your shadow is the worst that can happen..

oh yeah, and if you want a good sword before you finish the game, up physique to max then get toghness and heath atleast 75% levelled up so you can get the Harbinger atop the hill near the temple of avo. That sword kicks butt, and later on in the game vs minions you will need a fast hitting sword like the harbinger. plus if you wanna be good, you might as well get it.

and a question... how do evil guys score chicks?!? my guy has power, fame, LOTS of cash, yet not one girl in any town likes him..

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
you got to work on your attractiveness, get the right clothes for the job ,change your hair and get some beauty tatoos, my guys was 100%evil and he had all the chicks.

Also use the shovel cheat to build up your reknown in the first couple levels that works too. YOu know before you boast go off to the side and dig and keep digging until you have like a 100 people there then do a boast if you suceed you will get a S-load of renown.chicks dig the famous people.,

[edit on 29-3-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Ahoyhoy Fable folk, Looks like the Fable for PC is going to be pretty good:

www.spong.com...

Shame it doesn't look to be coming out on the xbox though. Rumor also has it that there could well be a next gen version in development.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
after choosing wether or not to take the sword, THIS IS NOT THE ENDING!!!! you still need to get the flame and travel to the northern wastes and eventually kill jack of blades in dragonform.

hope this helps

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm so glad I kept my sword. My horns became long and badass, bwahaha.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Megaton

i had almost maxed evil, i was told that once you max it, you get a halo of flames

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
there is no halo of flames in fable. belive me I've went from town to town slauthering people for the fun of it and where big black armor. you should try picking up fable: the lost chapters because after you kill your sister and keep the sword they give you another village to terrorize plus you get to fight against the old fart(his name escapes me) that runs the guild where you train at.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by scorpionxx

oh my god, when you hit him in fable all he says is something like "watch it boy, i could break you"

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i beat the game with maxed out "goodness" and after i beat jack the dragon it just took me back to the main screen?

and when i go to my last auto save it takes me to right before the fight.

can i keep playing or is it just game over???

top topics

join