It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOO! A scary video and also when will there be another ATS meeting?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Hey!

Nashville or around there would be awesome, and I do know somebody else who lives around there (my now ex ATS boyfriend Automatethis, lmao I'm so immature don't judge, who I of course still love forever no matter what). Maybe he can host it! A lake and a bar and fire pits sound amazing, but most of all, if you'll be there... then I'm in. I would love to meet you!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

We did have a meeting in Colorado, Denver.

Denver is an awesome state. Can't say the same about the town of Colorado.

Oh, and hawt vid.
edit on 3-11-2021 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

LOL.

We had a meeting in Denver, Colorado*

I'm all backwards.

And thanks!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I'm down for wherever so long as there's inappropriate window-dancing.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I was just given the order to come to this!

See you all then!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

wildwoodresorttn.com...

This is a link for the resort. There is a (not at all creepy) town up the road, modeled after Mayberry of the Andy Griffith Show. I imagine we could have lots of fun there, and probably get kicked out. They had a (unintentional) creepy scarecrow festival when I went a couple weeks ago. But the resort is lovely and not at all stuffy. And the food was great.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Perfect, dark woods.

I'll bring my hooded cloak and copy of the Necronomicon.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Yesssss!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL.

I'll give you the formula for that:

Alcohol + Full Length Window in bar + Fun song = Inappropriate window-dancing to crowd forming on sidewalk

And there is tons of live music in Nashville, but that resort looks chill af too. I'm ok with wherever as well. If chelsdh def commits to a Tennessee meeting then I say Tennessee.

So what'd be a good time for you Augustus (and everybody else)? Is April or May ok times? Gives everybody several months (which I need) to plan.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Alcohol + Full Length Window in bar + Fun song = Inappropriate window-dancing to crowd forming on sidewalk

*=[...]sidewalk and feral ass biting?

One of the most memorable things to me about Nashville, other than the drivers who couldn't drive, the crappy buildings, and my sisters hot af friend who was staying with us, was seeing the party bar bikes.

If I recall there was a pretty dope hat/fedora shop, too.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

LOL, and maybe getting up on furniture and humping people's faces too, tbh? Because that's happened.

I've done many an inappropriate thing tbh.

Idk what it is, because I'm not really that wild. But I do have these moments... and usually alcohol is involved, lol.

Maybe I'm just traumatized, like really truly traumatized... and all this weirdness is my way of dealing with it. You know how people sometimes recycle the abuse? Well, in a way my inappropriateness can almost be seen as abusive and invasive- almost like recycling the abuse. But because I've done it to intentionally make people laugh, it's not really abusive anymore, it's just weird and funny (I hope so at least?).

Well anyway, that party bar bike thing looks fun lol. I do love riding bikes, a lot. You gonna join us this time?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You recycle the trauma, adding humor. Sounds like a normal coping mechanism. Perhaps not the best, but much better than alternatives, and it's been my go-to.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I'll buy the drinks if you two agree to the previously performed behavior of inappropriate window dancing and random ass biting.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Drinks on Augustus if you let me bite your butt and dance in the window with me!!! I'll be gentle. Unless you'd like to do the biting... I'd gladly bend over all slow and dramatic, in the window. We could make up our own new dance move, the butt biting dance move.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You gonna join us this time?

Mebe.

If the three witches and Warlock are going, I'll consider it. Depending on dates and, of course, whatever other riffraff decide to come.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Haha, well then I hope it does work out. I'd be very happy if you joined us!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Any dates and places selected?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It looks like it's going to be the last weekend in April, Friday 29th, Saturday 30th, Sunday May 1st. However I am waiting on one more response before I make an official thread about it. I just sent out another message last night.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

It looks like it's going to be the last weekend in April, Friday 29th, Saturday 30th, Sunday May 1st. However I am waiting on one more response before I make an official thread about it. I just sent out another message last night.

Horrible dates.

That's Shaky Knees Fest in Atl. Already got my VIP Tix. :/

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Perfect, dark woods.

I'll bring my hooded cloak and copy of the Necronomicon.

I have my cloak in the closet. Necronomicon is in storage, so glad you have your copy and I have the significant versus carved into my body.

Where are the children and virgins?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join