It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 the western gateway and complex non-linear dynamics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Area 51 - The Western Gateway

Many people believe that places like "Area 51" are places for holding of particular technology, or things to do with aliens. But this is not the case (at least, not entirely)

Area 51 is what it is, because of (the focus point of) where it is located. Relative to past, and future cycles

It is to do with creating a cyclic constant and precedence, for retrospective acuity, (with)in perpetuity

Think of it like this:

Imagine in the future, you create a type of technology that allows you to send things backwards across time. Or communicate across time

Where would you send this, to ensure that it was received by the people you want it to be received by?

How can you be sure that it wouldn't end up reappearing somewhere, where it would be stuck inside a tree, or a cliff, or a building of a past civilisation?

Or ensure it wasn't received by the wrong people?

You create a place for perpetuity, under very strict guidelines, away from any possible impediments, past or future, secure and secluded

And if you were to do this correctly, with the aim of your future selves, assisting your past selves?

Then technically, all you would need to do is create the past point. And wait for your future selves to make contact

You have created something that will be a certainty into the long-distant future. And something that will be a project priority for many years to come with all the future technology and advancements

Mathematically, it would mean that if such advances ever come to be possible, you would be the point of reference and contact for such things

In the meantime, you would busy yourself with trying to create the technologies for future, that you would eventually use to make contact with your past selves

"51" means portal or gateway

Some would refer to it as “The Western Gateway”

Pine Gap in Australia is another version. Though this is a closed network gateway. Meaning that it only exists as an alternate possibility to the Western gateway (Area 51), for the purposes of ensuring that the U.S Military has a foothold with(in) the Northern gateway, in the Northern Territory, Australia (where I live)

They are very specifically chosen because of their location

There is a big problem with the theory behind what they are doing though. A reason why it will never work

They are discounting something I refer to as "The Mutual Imperative"

"The Mutual Imperative" means, that if you are to create such a project based on complex nonlinear dynamics, in a linear perspective. You need to also be certain of inclusion of the imperative

This means those who would be capable to creating such technology

Blood(lines) work in exactly the same way as focal points on Earth do

You need to align both. Not just one or the other. One will not work without the other

If you don't have the right people included in the project, it will never work

It is far more divergent than even this though

If the project is done in such a way that it excludes the common imperative, then you/they are far more likely to propagate exclusion (with)in the imperative, than they/you are to aggregate it in precipitation

Meaning, that if the person who would understand and develop such technologies "first" before everyone else, does not know about the program, or is not involved with the program, or simply does not trust those like the U.S.A Government and Military (or would never work with them)?

The project will never work

They would know by now if the project has failed or not, simply by the level of contact and interaction with them, from those “unknown” attending focus points like Area 51

If they are simply "Observing" them, or keeping an eye on them? Coming though and having a look at them, with little-to-no contact?

Then the project has failed

Someone else is in control of the technology in future. Someone who does not trust them

Probability suggests that this will be/is far more likely to be/is the case, than the project working

The funny part is, that they are doing it to themselves through the secrecy attached to such understandings

If they were open and transparent with what it was they doing, with the public, it would encourage generations of people from all across the world, to want to come and work on the project

By keeping it secret, they are ensuring they cut off the very thing they need to make it work

The very process they employ to ensure they succeed, is/will (likely/probably) be the very process that will/is ensure/ensuring they will/have/are fail/failed/failing
edit on 27 10 21 by Compendium because: Edited title and content

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Area 51 is what it is, because of (the focus point of) where it is located.

What about continental drift? Each time I visit Earth I find it difficult to find places I used to be.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Huh?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
So area 51 is designed for the future. Never thought of that, could sort of work. But why is the physical location important? I mean the earth is following the sun around the center of the galaxy, even if relative to earth its the same spot in spacr time, but relativ to the galaxy it is not.

I wonder what the pentagon is designed for?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

You should visit more often.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

Area 51 is what it is, because of (the focus point of) where it is located.

What about continental drift? Each time I visit Earth I find it difficult to find places I used to be.

Continental drift? Continental drift? If only that was the problem I face every time you time travel it would be simple. Let's not forget that the earth is rotating around the sun, the sun is rotating around the galaxy and the galaxy is hurtling through the universe and most importantly the universe is "bubbling" around the multi-verse.

Its the near random "bubbling" of the universe that is the most difficult to backwards extrapolate. Since we currently do not have the technology to measure the "bubbling" effect we can't currently keep a log of it so that our future selves can use the data to mathematical calculate where in the multi-verse area 51 (the gateway) is at any prices moment in the past.

In other words; we must not discount something I refer to as "The past technoloical threshold Imperative"

"The past technoloical threshold Imperative" means, that if you are to create such a project based on complex nonlinear dynamics, in a linear perspective. You need to understand that there is likely a form of technology that the past self must have before it is even possible for future self to make contact with.

The level of past technology at area 51 may not yet be sufficient for future area 51 scientists to reach into the past. Unfortunately current area 51 scientists likely don't know their current level of technology is insufficient for contact and they may instead come to believe their mission is a failure. They may even abandon the project before the needed "past" technology is discovered.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

We have a only 2 system we need for calculating such things

Date and time, and longitude and latitude

Use these and we could pin-point any place, at any given time

Including well past into history, before such things were even though of or used

If we could work out how to align a portal or gateway in the future, relative to these two, we could pin-point anywhere in history

Not only past, but future

---

Also continents do not "drift". The world is expanding, through such, the continents appear to be drifting apart. But this is actually happening at a very constant and measurable rate, given enough time to do so. It is not random, as the word drift would imply

edit on 27 10 21 by Compendium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
I wonder what the pentagon is designed for?

Offices, mostly.

I am curious about one thing in OP. How exactly does "51" mean "portal" or "gateway"?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I seem to remember a theory on crop circles having the similar meaning! Sort of create the crop circle at a time and place, knowing that if from some time in the future (or past I suppose.) a return visit was planned that this would be a safe space to arrive into a sort of portal. Because if someone from the future wanted to go back intime you couldn't just drop in anywhere anything could be happening at the location. So a crop circle site or secure location like area 51 would do. But then again if you didn't want the people at 51 to know stick with crop circle

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
And here, I always thought that Area 51 was merely the designation given on a land surveyor’s sectional map for acreage division 😉

It’s likely that a continuation of the land surveyor’s sectional map into Lincoln County….you’ll see acreage plots of land divided and designated….let’s say 52, 53, 54, etc….

👽☕️🍩

edit on 27-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

No, the designation Area 51 has nothing to do with county land surveyor's maps or even the Nevada Test Site Grid Map. It was a fairly random designation for the block of land encompassing most of Groom Lake, adjacent to Area 15 and just south of Area 13. Area 52 is located about 50 miles northwest (Tonopah Test Range). Area 56 was established near Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and Area 58 is in Hot Creek Valley, Nevada.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowhawk
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

No, the designation Area 51 has nothing to do with county land surveyor's maps or even the Nevada Test Site Grid Map. It was a fairly random designation for the block of land encompassing most of Groom Lake, adjacent to Area 15 and just south of Area 13. Area 52 is located about 50 miles northwest (Tonopah Test Range). Area 56 was established near Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and Area 58 is in Hot Creek Valley, Nevada.

Interesting…..

Here’s where I found quite a bit on the mapping of Area 51…..

Scroll down til you see this paragraph title below. Shows different maps throughout the years…(click on maps for expanding)

Putting Area 51 on the Map

IMO…Area 51 is just a designation and nothing mystical about it….

👽🤓☕️

edit on 27-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium

We have a only 2 system we need for calculating such things

Date and time, and longitude and latitude

Use these and we could pin-point any place, at any given time

Including well past into history, before such things were even though of or used

If we could work out how to align a portal or gateway in the future, relative to these two, we could pin-point anywhere in history

Not only past, but future

---

Also continents do not "drift". The world is expanding, through such, the continents appear to be drifting apart. But this is actually happening at a very constant and measurable rate, given enough time to do so. It is not random, as the word drift would imply

Special coordinates aren't important?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

From a particular perspective, TIME can be experienced as a topological SPACE. This time-space continuum contains ALL probabilities, which include alternate future timelines & timelines where the flow of time moves at different rates & even directions.

Assuming we're encountering peoples born of cultures from such realms, I'd say it'd be pretty darn difficult to get any kind of reasonable motivation for their presence as an outsider, let alone one who may be in contact with them somehow. I've been a practicing magician for 20 years. The reason I got on this path was because of experiences with "aliens" & related high strangeness from childhood & I'm not sure I have an answer. So far, the best I've got is the answer is another mystery. The point is to point us further into the unknown. The Mystery is The Answer.

But I do think I've learned a thing or two about hyper-dimensional physics & the nature of space-time/time-space. It seems as if Earth's moon has a strong connection with veiling the deeper nature of TIME AND SPACE. The greys also seem to be heavily involved in this process. One working model at the moment indicates that Luna is the first gate or test one must pass to avoid reincarnation. The harvestable aspects of the soul are sent back to the top & the seed is replanted, unless the soul has accumulated enough karma points to move on to the next gate. Some say there are short-cuts though, but best check any baggage before departing, from what I hear. One pays to get there, one way or another.

I think some abductions or experiences may be coming from "rogue" factions of these guise. If we're still assuming multiple times/worlds, it would seem naive to assume anything else.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

What about the Earth's spin and movement in relation to its galactic coordinates, in relation to its movement through space???

Why stop with cliffs or trees?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

What about the Earth's spin and movement in relation to its galactic coordinates, in relation to its movement through space???

Why stop with cliffs or trees?

Date and time, and longitude and latitude is all that is needed apparently to find the same spot on earth through out time.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I'm not going to discuss the technology or the theory behind it

Except to say, that as long the the sun is above us in the sky?

All you would need is the time/date and the GPS position

You have the solar cycles as your node, you don't need anything more

The sun is the gateway proper
edit on 27 10 21 by Compendium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Wrong... time travel is essentially travel through space/time. longitude and latitude (space) are not exclusive to terra!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The earth is spinning through the void at over 67,000 miles per hour.

Meaning our location in space-time changes somewhat as our planet progresses around the Sun.

Cant see how turning Area 51 in to some sort of time tunnel would work if im honest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join