It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who shot JFK.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Nacum
I know it seems far fetched and everything, which is the same way I felt when I first heard. Let me get one thing straight though it was not me who spoke with him, and I probably won't ever speak with him about the subject. I haven't seen this man yet, however I plan to next time I'm at the club. My friend told me that he would not speak to me anyway, because of various reasons, along with the fact that his uncle would be furious if he had ever told anyone. Trust me there is no other thing in this world I would rather do than talk to this man, and hear the full story for myself, and try to catch him out in something. However in the meantime I'll enjoy my friendship with him and his family and get the VIP passes for free anytime

I'll bet his Uncle would be a bit furious to find out the story has been published to the World on the WWW...also.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
Hey The Nacum...

Does Mugsy by any change resemble this guy ?

It's interesting what shapes the bushes will make against the sky isn't it?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Look again Anok, that person is known as the "Rail Road man", and not a trick of light on the bushes, he was there...

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Still others claimed to have seen the elusive Umbrella man, Pickett fence man, Railroad man, Street sewer man, the three bums, and many other people that had clear shots at the motorcade.

www.grassyknoll.homestead.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

So what are you trying to say ??

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I can see a bunch of faces in those bushes if I look hard enough...
Couple of Umbrella men and I thought I saw Elvis too.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well I guess hearing this from my best friend has made me believe it too much. Unfortunately I can't get more information (right now) for all the skeptics out there. Oh and Frankie, even though he's my guy, he would do something like that. Sinatra had a horrible anger management problem that he has tried to fix all his life. So anyways I'll keep ATS informed if I actually get to talk to this man, about this... I'll show u!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
nacum,

well , I doubt it...[ that you know who shot jfk ] but , whatever...

* them guys don't talk...if they do, they die

* there was more than one shooter

but the REAL QUESTION is not WHO , but WHY

can you answer that ?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
In response to "toasted" as to "why". I did type about what he said as to why he was killed. Kennedy's absolute ignorance towards how good of a friend Frank Sinatra and the mob were to him, and on top of it how JFK allowed his brother Bobby to launch a federal fight against organized crime, the very thing that got him elected.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
naw nacum,

you are following the wrong scent

have you read any books ?

here's a really good clue [ IMO ]

www.apfn.net...

and here ;

www.wealth4freedom.com...

those should spell out why....and the who ? well , who cares , cuz the WHY is much more sinister...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The theory that the Mafia had a role in the JFK assasination is very plausable. The best Assassins in the world at the time that the mafia would have used came from Europe I believe, but I dont know if they would have decided to go with a local hitman instead since that would have many advantages.

I guess you could argue either one on that account and make a good case.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Nacum.....it's also convenient that this guy is named "Mugsy"...give me a break. There was definitely a Mafia/CIA connection, but I don't think "Mugsy" had anything to do with it (probably something he likes to brag about when he's sauced)....

Bush was in Dallas that day as well as Nixon.....both lied about it when asked or said they didn't remember where they were. But how convenient that those two gentlemen were in Dallas on that day. Why do you think?

And then there's the gentleman behid the fence in the cops uniform (probably Tippett) as well as the three "tramps" who weren't tramps....who were also behind the fence. Kind of convenient that Tippet was later shot (supposedly by Oswald which is nonsense).

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Too much time has passed for anyone to prove anyone did anything. Memories fade and witnesses die. Evidence disappears or gets destroyed by people or by time. The tracks have been covered for over 30 years.

It is now legend.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
you know, when I was a kid, I remember that the best way to knwo if somebody was lying is when they were talking about some "uncle" doing cool things or knowing incredible stuff. So you know...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Actually, I know who shot JFK. It was Elvis. He made a deal with the CIA that if he took out JFK he would get a lucrative gig in Vegas....as well as a contract to make several movies. He was in Dallas that day and was actually hiding in the trunk of the limo and shot Kennedy through the back seat!! I know this is true because my uncle Bugsy told me.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wasn't it explained in the movie JFK? That the CIA took him out?
It seemed a pretty convincing plot and motive...

I just can't believe one man with one gun fired so many times (with that particular gun). It ain't right....

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There were a lot of reasons the Gov't would want to kill JKF. One, he signed legislation to transfer all money printing to the US Treasury from the (privately owned) Federal Reserve--a multi-trillion $$ business. Look on the 1963 bills:

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

The 1963 bills have United States Note on them, the others have Federal Reserve Note. That in itself seems like enough to piss off the Mother Fkers in charge that they'd have no qualms about killing him.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
coney,

correct ! about the bills...however...our feds don't make the profits , therefore have no motive.

the motive lies where the profits/interest ultimately ends up, in the pockets of

rothschild

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I believe you.
You will soon learn that when you speak the truth on this website you will be ridiculed, and made out to be a lier.
I have presented a few truthful incidents that have happened to me on this website and was made fun of so much that I finally decided to never say anything again.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
pay close attention to the 3min mark exactly-this is the best view and it is clear that as soon as kennedys car moves past the sign jfk has already been shot in the neck or upper chest- he is grabbing his throat and dying-jacky leans over and is looking into his eyes-the driver can be seen glancing back once(to aim) then the next time he glances back jfk's head explodes and jacky ,upon seeing the driver shoot her husband,tries to jump out the back of the moving vehicle-its so sad!--"the day america died"--it was the vp in conjunction with "the bankers" and spy agencies that were ultimately the perps-all with something to gain-jfk was moving to split up the spy agencies and abolish the federal reserve--the vp is self explanatory

Zapruder film
real player
.RAM
quicktime
.mov

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Sunofone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join