It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who shot JFK.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

That meant it would explode on impact! [ the projectile itself would be bored out
mercury poured in and the sealed up ]

I remember looking at that xp100 as a kid and thought it was pretty cool.

It was really just a rifle made into a pistol.

It was bolt action, high power, so with a scope and a load like that,

the target hand no chance at all.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by toasted]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I've found some excellent sites and articles.

video.google.com...=8440302925206489

www.strike-the-root.com...

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

surftofind.com... scroll down to see photos

video.google.com...

davesjfk.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.assassinationscience.com...

www.youtube.com... end of pt.8&9 has audio tape of Ford man who replaced original windshield with bullet hole in it. Pt. 16 shows where the neck shot came from.

www.jfklancerforum.com... scroll to bottom to see through and through bullet hole in windshield.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Sargoth]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

add to that, Lane did not start the JFK conspiracy train

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowXIX

But how could the mafia carry out a cover-up that carries on to this day?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychomike

Posner is a plagiarist. Twice he plagiarized others. And even Bugliosi said that Posner omitted and fudged facts in his book.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Psychomike

Posner is a plagiarist. Twice he plagiarized others. And even Bugliosi said that Posner omitted and fudged facts in his book.

They're both shills.

I've spoken with Jim Tague and he disputes Posners supposition that Tague was wounded by the first shot after hitting a tree limb or a light standard.

Jim is positive he heard the first shot and looked toward the motorcade and felt something hit his cheek during the 2-3rd shot volley and testified to the WC about it. Posner is a total fraud and Jim has said so to me directly.

Read "Case Open" by the late Harold Weisburg to the totally refute Posners BS.

The best thing about Posners book as apposed to Bugliosi's is it weighs about 5 pound less. Same BS, just a lot less to carry around.

Search other threads as this case has basically solved and ultra-discussed, in minute detail, in other threads on ATS and can get a good overall understanding by connecting the dots.

The ATS JFK "gang" know what we are talking about and you should pay attention.

Read Badge01's threads and posts, they're far closer to the truth than anything by Bugliosi or the disgraced Posner have ever written.

Sargoth also has it down, also, among many others. I've even made a "few" comments".

Finally, SSA James Sibert's drawing MD-188 of the Presidents headwound puts Arlen Spector's rear fired SBT theory to bed. SSA Sibert spent more than 6 hours with the dead Presidents body at the autopsy and was there to take notes of the activities. He had many hours to view the wound. He was quite unhappy when shown the existing autopsy photos at his ARRB testimony. He didn't recognize them as anything he saw that night in November.

Sibert View of JFK Headwound ARRB Doc MD-188

The JFK Assassination discussions here on ATS is one of the site's best subjects. I'm sure the SO agrees. I appreciate ATS for allowing us to freely and openly discuss this HIGHLY touchy subject,and reach a "believable" conclusion.

Thanks again, Bill and the ATS staff, for allowing a free and open discussion on this subject.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Oldnslo]

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Oldnslo]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is one topic that I really do not spend much time looking into, but anyone who is making fun of the OP hasn't done any investigation of his/her claim. Again, I have no interest in this topic, and all I performed was a QUICK search of the claim. What I have discovered is that there WAS a gentlemen there that day having that nickname and was rather familiar with the president. AGAIN, I dont put any time into this topic, I just enjoy searching claims that folks discuss. OP -- what is the initials of the guy, and what was his duty that day?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by SunIsSon]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
watching the zapruder film is the only proof i need...it is so obvious that there was a cover-up, what with the head shot coming from another shooter up on the right front...back then there was no CGI to explain the skull and skin shards being blown away from the right side of kennedys head, that sprayed out backwards from the sitting position of the president. talk to hunters, soldiers, sport shooters, and have them look at the zapruder film, they'll confirm the ballistics.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
most of you would deny the truth even if it was right before your eyes.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

Care to elaborate? Who are you talking to?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, and that is if you are in the right age range and seriously mention you killed JFK you are bound to get a visit by the FBI, say that you killed Jimmy Hoffa and know where he is buried and it's a sure fired bet you will.

Rule number one in high profile assissinations is to kill the assassin(s), while I don't doubt a minute there was a conspiracy that had other shooters, I am relatively sure based on the rules of the game, they were killed by their handlers even before Ruby shot Oswald.

That's the nature of the game.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Nacum

Those who know.....don't tell. Those who tell.......don't know. You are being hoodwinked sir. Believe me, if you knew the truth, you would have to be eliminated.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I saw what I think is the best evidence of who did kill JFK. I think it was on the Discovery or History channel. It cited a man who was looking into the JFK incident finding out that some Italian Mob members did it. The guy was in prison and agreed to tell his story. To this day to me, thats the best plausible story I have ever seen. Any of you remember seeing this?
Also...
This makes the most sense because the CIA during that era used Mob figures to do their dirty work, thats been established. JFK said he would end the war and the war-machine didn't like that notion.

[edit on 5/26/2010 by mikelee]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Thanks for that clip, I never knew it existed.

Anyways, would you really expect her to curse out the President or something?

I seriously doubt that conversation was more than a pep talk from him and put on a happy face from her.

And I don't believe she shot him for one second.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Everyone should look at the videos "JFK-Case For Conspiracy I". I tried to put it on my last post but it put JFK 2 instead. It starts getting good at about 18 minutes in. It shows the "Black Dog Man" who was the shooter in the Z. film in the bush, the faked autopsy stuff etc. It's one of the best I've ever seen. That one and "Evidence of Revision I" They are fantastic showing things I've never seen before. There is a photo of both the Mauser and the Carcano together, a photo of the western window of the TSBD shooter (barely visible). There are other good ones with those videos. One actually has an audio tape of J. Edgar Hoover admitting to LBJ that they recovered the back shot bullet after giving him heart massage, which must be cpr. That blows the whole magic bullet theory out of the water. You'll have to google them for yourselves. The link keeps going to JFK 2.

For all you new people, google Zapruder film hoax, there tons of sites proving Z. film alterations. Fetzer, Groden, and Lifton are 3 of the best JFK researchers I've seen, there are probably many more. Fetzer has multi-part youtube videos that are superb. I highly recommend them.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Sargoth]

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

I heard that sewer is now closed off and watched. One of my teachers had been there and measured angles needed and said it was conceivable that a shooter was placed there...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join