It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert bad news again what happened no answers in Hokkaido Japan dead salmon dead sea urchins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

The problem is that water is not just “H2O” but a bunch of varieties of H, O, and other things.

The pollution is H+ ions, smaller than water molecules, that cannot be filtered with conventional means (a graphene based filter is supposed to be able to sort these ions, but that is not public knowledge!).

What needs to happen is tritium and deuterium need to be filtered from sea water (Lockheed already says they have this filter, like 2016, or something, but that two years after the fact! And it is graphene based!). Then tons of regular seawater can be safely dumped in the sea.

Tritium is so sticky that it should never be released around living tissue (the beta decay causes cancer over time).

No, they are not dumping contaminated water back into the Pacific but they are using the water to cool the reactor reminants (think heat exchange). And they keep on accumulating contaminated water… they claim that the level can be safely dumped into the Pacific but who knows??

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
No, they are not dumping contaminated water back into the Pacific but they are using the water to cool the reactor reminants (think heat exchange). And they keep on accumulating contaminated water… they claim that the level can be safely dumped into the Pacific but who knows??
Stories from April 2021 say they will run out of storage space in 2022 and they plan to re-process the contaminated water and start dumping it in 2 years, but there are objections to that plan.

This article says the tritium can't be removed from the water so they don't know about the filter you mention, but another problem is other contaminants besides tritium. Some of those might be removed in re-processing done before the dump. It's a bit complicated and I'm not really sure how contaminated the water is, or how clean it will be when they dump it.

Japan To Dump Wastewater From Wrecked Fukushima Nuclear Plant Into Pacific Ocean

"TEPCO and the government said the water just contains tritium, which cannot be separated from water. But it turned out that the water contains more radioactive materials. But they didn't disclose that information before."

"That kind of attitude is not honest to people," she says. "They are making distrust by themselves."

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Also said the same in December, February, March and those other stories’ dates.

Nothing has been dumped, as far as I know, so not sure why the “scare” stories were floated.

And we still wait for an official release!

ETA: The “official” release is Spring 2023 (Wikipedia)
edit on 3-10-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: More info

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
I didn't find those other stories you mentioned, I found a flurry of stories in April 2021 saying dumping would start in 2 years, meaning spring 2023 as Wikipedia says. It's not entirely an arbitrary date, because the storage space to store more contaminated water will fill up before then, maybe late 2022, so they have to do something in 2023.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Didn’t Kim Jong Penisenvy fire a ballistic nuclear weapon into the ocean last week?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A good sized oil spill in Cali, not much coverage on the propaganda outlets though. I doubt it would have such a quick effect unless they lied about how long said pipe was leaking.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape
My bad. Don't know where I got that idea.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
well they dumped contaminated water in the ocean ....

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I've found that

H-3 can be found as tritiated water (HTO), Gaseous tritium (HT) and organically bound tritium (OBT) Text

Tritium-Monitorin g.pdf

H-3 is offgassing and rather causing air contamination. Then HTO should be IMO concentrated by boiling off light water. It's probably easier said than done. We can hope for science progress for another reason - Last week I've watched an interview with Dr. Gundry and some old scientist who I guess invented reverse osmosis, now selling light water deprived of heavy water. He said there's a town or area in Siberia where people live longer etc. They've found that the only difference is that their area contains 130 instead of 150ppm of heavy water.
Heavy water pretty much kills mitochondria (and us in the process). It seems that he has the technology

top topics

<< 1   >>

join