It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Exemption formats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Are Lodges offering letters?

Getting/not getting the Fauci Ouchie would be the least of your concerns at my lodge.

We all know what happens in those lodges, someone is getting jabbed!

Ooooohhhh...Mason Slam! Boyah!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Search my posts. I posted what the Lab director sent out in an email. a reply to: Poveglia

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Search my posts, I posted the email from the Director, basically they aren’t going to accommodate.
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a On Sept. 20, Lab Director Thom Mason issued the following message to all employees

Since I announced the vaccination mandate, about 1,000 additional employees and contractors have received vaccination or submitted a copy of their vaccination card. This is very encouraging, and I thank each of them for making this decision that I recognize was difficult for some.

During this same period, a number of medical and religious exemption requests have been processed. A small number of medical exemptions have been granted and we are working to put in place appropriate accommodations as prescribed by the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) to protect the health of these individuals and their co-workers. These accommodations will be communicated to the managers of the employees granted medical exemptions.

We are also processing a larger number of religious exemption requests. After careful consideration of the most current data regarding infection rates and modeling projections of the likely future course of the pandemic, I have made the decision that the only accommodation the Laboratory can provide at this time for those granted religious exemptions is to take vacation or Leave without Pay (LWOP) effective Oct. 15. On Oct. 15, staff who have been granted a religious exemption will be placed on LWOP status or may use vacation until the Laboratory determines the threat of COVID-19 has diminished sufficiently to allow them to return to work.

I realize that this decision has implications for those who have sought a religious exemption, and that the remaining timeframe for making a decision to get vaccinated is quickly approaching. All employees who begin the vaccination series prior to Oct. 1 will be able to continue employment while becoming fully vaccinated, provided they comply with all requirements related to COVID-19, including prompt completion of the vaccination process.

If you have not begun the vaccination process nor applied for an exemption before Oct. 1, we will start the process for termination of employment effective Oct. 15. Some employees who initially decided not to become vaccinated may change their minds and receive their first shot between Oct. 1-15. These employees will not be terminated, but will be placed on LWOP or vacation until fully vaccinated, which occurs two weeks after the last shot of the series.

The Everbridge communication system and managers will continue to reach out to unvaccinated employees. If no response is received by Oct. 1, it will be assumed that you have chosen not to continue employment with the Laboratory and the process for termination of employment effective Oct. 15 will commence.

These decisions are in the best interests of public health and best protect our most valuable asset — our workforce. These provisions apply to all employees regardless of duty station, including those who are teleworking. The Laboratory offers resources to support you during this challenging time. Your continued vigilance and understanding is appreciated as we continue through this ongoing and unpredictable pandemic.
reply to: TheMirrorSelf

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
a On Sept. 20, Lab Director Thom Mason issued the following message to all employees

Since I announced the vaccination mandate, about 1,000 additional employees and contractors have received vaccination or submitted a copy of their vaccination card. This is very encouraging, and I thank each of them for making this decision that I recognize was difficult for some.

During this same period, a number of medical and religious exemption requests have been processed. A small number of medical exemptions have been granted and we are working to put in place appropriate accommodations as prescribed by the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) to protect the health of these individuals and their co-workers. These accommodations will be communicated to the managers of the employees granted medical exemptions.

We are also processing a larger number of religious exemption requests. After careful consideration of the most current data regarding infection rates and modeling projections of the likely future course of the pandemic, I have made the decision that the only accommodation the Laboratory can provide at this time for those granted religious exemptions is to take vacation or Leave without Pay (LWOP) effective Oct. 15. On Oct. 15, staff who have been granted a religious exemption will be placed on LWOP status or may use vacation until the Laboratory determines the threat of COVID-19 has diminished sufficiently to allow them to return to work.

I realize that this decision has implications for those who have sought a religious exemption, and that the remaining timeframe for making a decision to get vaccinated is quickly approaching. All employees who begin the vaccination series prior to Oct. 1 will be able to continue employment while becoming fully vaccinated, provided they comply with all requirements related to COVID-19, including prompt completion of the vaccination process.

If you have not begun the vaccination process nor applied for an exemption before Oct. 1, we will start the process for termination of employment effective Oct. 15. Some employees who initially decided not to become vaccinated may change their minds and receive their first shot between Oct. 1-15. These employees will not be terminated, but will be placed on LWOP or vacation until fully vaccinated, which occurs two weeks after the last shot of the series.

The Everbridge communication system and managers will continue to reach out to unvaccinated employees. If no response is received by Oct. 1, it will be assumed that you have chosen not to continue employment with the Laboratory and the process for termination of employment effective Oct. 15 will commence.

These decisions are in the best interests of public health and best protect our most valuable asset — our workforce. These provisions apply to all employees regardless of duty station, including those who are teleworking. The Laboratory offers resources to support you during this challenging time. Your continued vigilance and understanding is appreciated as we continue through this ongoing and unpredictable pandemic.
reply to: TheMirrorSelf

The Federal workforce has different EEO and exemption policies and laws however.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Are you advertising to be his religious leader

If he loves Cthulhu, then yes.

I second the post. Somebody around here is compelling me to hit
a yard sale. "I almost got in at Hendon.." John the Tall One
Cmon man, how can you not love a completely evil genius giant
squid face with tenure and a taste for tweed? Hu-uck.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

I believe I post on behalf of everyone when I say...whaaaaaaat!?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I think Jesus might take issue with this.
a reply to: MDDoxs

Pretending you care because "Muh vaccinationz"

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: derfreebie

I believe I post on behalf of everyone when I say...whaaaaaaat!?

Well you did post on my behalf as far as i am concerned

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I dont care. But I think Jesus might.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: everyone

I dont care. But I think Jesus might.

Oh i see. I wasn't aware that you believe in Jesus.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The religious exemptions are just word play from the employers. There will be none, or if there is one it will be unpaid leave forever. This is the first test for Christians, can we stand firm? If we cant stand for this test we will fall when the real test comes.

For me, if my employer requires the shot i will quit. Now this means i will have to sell my home which is very nice and a great area. I will have to downgrade housing, lifestyle, ext. But I will stand against this tyranny.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Poveglia

Ok. So when you open telegram go to the search bar and type in without the quotation marks " Tore Says +" it should pop up as you type it, that group has well over 30k members at this point. When you see it click on it, then at the bottom of your screen you will see something that's says join or join channel. Once you do that you are in. Let me know if you did it. You can then also, after that, type in "Tore Says + Chat" which you also press join when you find it. When you do scroll through the content or comment or whatever you wish to do. I can't remember the state groups associated with her channel but people post the link multiple times daily in the Tore Says + Chat.

Hope this helps!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
Religion exemptions are not goin to be accommodated at Los Alamos National Lab

Breaking - 10.28.2021

CHURCH v. BIDEN re: Vaccine Mandate.

Church Wins!: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperDave90
i'm only going to say it once.