It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't this woman dead?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Thanks for your time and effort you're putting into blurring my initial inquiry...

If you had the capacity and desire, you could help answer the question posed.

Which blood type is the target of this assault on common sense?

Meanwhile, I'll be over here twaddling my thumbs...

Don't expect any reasonable reply, is my guestimate. Just a jolly member.

always with quips, but never with reasoned replies.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

They do not allow side effects or death to be related to the vaccines.

Then turn around and demonize ivermectin calling it horse deworming medicine,
it isn't safe, it's bad for you. Basically lie their ass off about a possible life
saving therapeutic that has absolutely no side effects? This raises no red flag for
some people? Seriously? It's their holy vaccine and that's it?

I'm sorry that's just stupid.
edit on 25-9-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

The only thing I see is a concerted effort by TPTB to divide the populace and have us all turn on each other.

Its all about making news stories to get you into the vax. Nothing more. Its desperation and look the TPTB/MSM are no longer focusing on the adverse reactions.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Being snippy is not in the spirit of ATS, just saying......

You are sniping people asking questions and I don't know why? Quips are part of the expression of ones on wit that bring a personable taste to a discussion. People, normally need their med's when they do that to others. I hope you understand I am trying to see if I can find a reason for off base comments as you are throwing out that harm the discussion?

ETA
Hawkeye gets it.

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Thanks for your time and effort you're putting into blurring my initial inquiry...

If you had the capacity and desire, you could help answer the question posed.

Which blood type is the target of this assault on common sense?

Meanwhile, I'll be over here twaddling my thumbs...

Don't expect any reasonable reply, is my guestimate. Just a jolly member.

always with quips, but never with reasoned replies.

edit on 25-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

They do not allow side effects or death to be related to the vaccines.

Then turn around and demonize ivermectin calling it horse deworming medicine,
it isn't safe, it's bad for you. Basically lie their ass off about a possible life
saving therapeutic that has absolutely no side effects? This raises no red flag for
some people? Seriously? It's their holy vaccine and that's it?

I'm sorry that's just stupid.

It isn't stupid if that was the plan. It is brilliant because a good portion of the population of every nation has bought into this being the killer it isn't because there is a push to kill people that those same people seem to not believe. I can lead a horse to water. I can't make one drink.
It is a red flag that people are following leadership that is one, not worthy and two seemingly out to make sure the population suffers their rule.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

She's a Keenan eh!!

Haha they are really laughing at you with this one, 91 is 19 back words

All news is fabricated

Prove me wrong, find her.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is an article about a woman from the UK though right?

So given the fact that the vast majority of those old enough to have the vaccines and deemed well enough to do so have already had them.

The issue is in the US more than anywhere so the story is just an interesting point and a bit of positive news really.

I don't think the rest of the world really cares that much about the internal divide on just about everything in the US anymore.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It isn't stupid if that was the plan. It is brilliant because a good portion of the population of every nation has bought into this being the killer it isn't because there is a push to kill people that those same people seem to not believe. I can lead a horse to water. I can't make one drink.
It is a red flag that people are following leadership that is one, not worthy and two seemingly out to make sure the population suffers their rule.

Well I wasn't trying to come off like I was really the smartest guy.
But I hate it when Hannity or Mark Levin try to pass everything the
Marxist left is doing as incompetence. So I can appreciate your point.
And I agree they know exactly what they're doing at every turn.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
Okay, I'm not anti-vax nor am I pro vax. Each to their own.

A woman who became the first person in the world to get the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine has had her booster. Margaret Keenan, 91, from Coventry, got her third injection at University Hospital in the city on Friday, the same place she was first vaccinated.

Now, the anti-vaxxers claim people are dropping like flies when they have had the jab. Still waiting to see any proof of that claim.

The pro-vaxxers say because of the jab "millions of lives have been saved". Still waiting to see any proof of that claim.

The only thing I see is a concerted effort by TPTB to divide the populace and have us all turn on each other.

This is about ONE person. Count.... ONE! The VAERS numbers are clear: this vaccine is killing and injuring more peole than all other vaccines combined for the last 30 years.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
There’s a divide that’s being manufactured I agree, but you seem to be asking the wrong question. Rather than attack the anti covid jab group, why not ask to what end are we divided?

Okay, I'm not anti-vax nor am I pro vax. Each to their own.

A woman who became the first person in the world to get the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine has had her booster. Margaret Keenan, 91, from Coventry, got her third injection at University Hospital in the city on Friday, the same place she was first vaccinated.

Now, the anti-vaxxers claim people are dropping like flies when they have had the jab. Still waiting to see any proof of that claim.

The pro-vaxxers say because of the jab "millions of lives have been saved". Still waiting to see any proof of that claim.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

a reply to: coop039

Yes she IS 91. She has had both shots and the booster.
And she is still kicking around.

According to some anti-vaxxers she should be 6 feet under and chasing worms.

If she were to die in the next couple of weeks we would be told she was about to die anyway. Surely, you know how this works by now.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Just not enough time has physically passed.
Wr are still in a sample period.

In a year from now the vaccine will be altered to be more effective and more safe.

I was told that the vaccine contains zero antibodies and that most vaccines in the past did?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join