It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levels of Covid-19 are highest in most highly vaccinated countries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Trump said this back when it all kicked off.

America had the highest number of cases as they were the best at testing and did more tests than anywhere else.

Interesting to see what an anti Vax pro Trumper would say to this.

a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Wasn't it do less testing and the numbers would go down?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

These viruses mutate quickly so the vaccines may work in the beginning but they cause the virus to mutate

You never did answer when asked how this happens. In India, where Delta appeared, there was very little vaccination.

Please stop making this claim, when there is no evidence of such.
edit on 9/10/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: XipeTotex

the clotshot

Classic!

For the clot virus. As covid causes same. more often.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

If i clot, i clot.

Thats the way she goes.

As long as i can have my smokes and coffee, wont stress about some virus that may or may not be real and for the vaccine that may or may not even be a vaccine that is pushed by people who may or may not even care about my well being.
edit on 10-9-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

I dont know about all this, but i do know i have not had covid, will not be having the clotshot.

Knock wood you dont get clots from Covid, as can happen, and more frequently than with the shot.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If i clot, i clot.

Thats the way she goes.

As long as i can have my smokes and coffee, wont stress about some virus that may or may not be real and for the vaccine that may or may not even be a vaccine that is pushed by people who may or may not even care about my well being.

I promise I wont make a joke should that befall. It wouldnt be funny.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

I dont know about all this, but i do know i have not had covid, will not be having the clotshot.

Knock wood you dont get clots from Covid, as can happen, and more frequently than with the shot.

I wont, have lived 32 years already, thats like 80 if we were in the middle ages. just going to take my chances, like always.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that in countries where things like dysentery, malaria, typhoid, e-coli etc etc are rampant, Covid is a fart in the wind. Seriously

I say this quite tongue-in-cheek…we should be so lucky.

edit on 9/10/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I wont, have lived 32 years already, thats like 80 if we were in the middle ages. just going to take my chances, like always.

Im twice your age, and think back to all I would have missed. you are still very young and so much ahead for you.

you are in a low risk group and should have no need for the vax, unless you have other risks. I dont agree that anyone has an obligation to risk even a small chance of injury from a vax they dont need in order to protect others. Biden can … well, Id violate the TnC if I said what he can do.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
How about scrapping the original data and only look at the last 2 months....since delta took hold. I know more vaxxed people that caught covid recently than unvaxxed. Then again I know more vaxxed people than unvaxxed. What happened 6 months or a year ago doesn't really matter when the vaxxed are catching it like crazy now.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
How about scrapping the original data and only look at the last 2 months....since delta took hold. I know more vaxxed people that caught covid recently than unvaxxed. Then again I know more vaxxed people than unvaxxed. What happened 6 months or a year ago doesn't really matter when the vaxxed are catching it like crazy now.

I dont think my flu vax from last year will do much for this years variant of influenza either.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I know more vaxxed people that caught covid recently than unvaxxed. Then again I know more vaxxed people than unvaxxed.

Bit obvious isn't it that you know more vaxxed people than unvaxxed people. Ergo more vaxxed people caught covid than unvaxxed.

edit on 10-9-2021 by nolabel because: oops

edit on 10-9-2021 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So maybe with Cuba starting to vax 2yr to 11yr and also 12yr and up might be something to keep an eye on...

Cuba first country in the world to vaccinate toddlers against Covid

Cuba: the latest coronavirus counts

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
So maybe with Cuba starting to vax 2yr to 11yr and also 12yr and up might be something to keep an eye on...

Uhg, yes, something to watch, I personally couldn't imagine bringing my 2 yr old in.

Like the handle btw, I have a few T's.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

There is a lot of reason to assume China released the Delta variant on India intentionally. That happened at the exact same time they were having that conflict on the border. Check the timeframe. Next thing you know, India has the Delta variant. If China was not punished the first time, why would China not just keep releasing whatever the next nasty thing is they have for us? They dont even get any blame, let alone push-back.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

America had the highest number of cases as they were the best at testing and did more tests than anywhere else.

Actually. The PCR tests were turned up and gave a higher amount of false positives during the Trump Presidency. The man who invented the PCR test told anyone who would listen that it wasn't a good test for Covid-19.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: TarantulaBite

Uhg, yes, something to watch, I personally couldn't imagine bringing my 2 yr old in.

Like the handle btw, I have a few T's.

Very few kids die from Covide-19 so it is very stupid to inject them with the VAXX. I guess they want to get the death rates up for the kids and blame it on the unvaccinated??

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Actually. The PCR tests were turned up and gave a higher amount of false positives during the Trump Presidency. The man who invented the PCR test told anyone who would listen that it wasn't a good test for Covid-19.

OK. So it wasn't interesting at all.

Just the same old same old.

Ease up! You are just grinding metal.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Stop making things up!

It was fun at first but it's just silly now.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

These viruses mutate quickly so the vaccines may work in the beginning but they cause the virus to mutate

You never did answer when asked how this happens. In India, where Delta appeared, there was very little vaccination.

Please stop making this claim, when there is no evidence of such.

Their was like one area in India that used Ivermectin for a very short time unfortunately. Covid vaccine: India gave more jabs than G7 nations combined in August

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join