It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are the reason sasquatch hasnt been discovered.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbreid
Could bigfoot be a inter-dimensional traveler? Think of it... With all the technology at our fingertips for finding things on dry land, why hasn't there been a bona fide discovery?

Isn't it more logical to think no evidence has come forward because it doesnt exist rather than it being a inter-dimensional traveler. I'd be more inclined to beleive there is no evidence becasue it doesnt exist rather than it being a highly intelligent, non-evidence leaving dimensional traveler.

But hey, you never know...u could be right.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am inclined to look at BF from the point of view of studying any other of earths creatures. What does it eat ? how much range does it need ? Is it social or a loner ? If you're going to say BF is an inter-dimensional time traveller from plane X, go for it, but for those that see BF as a terrestrial being, as I do, I always run into the same problem

Breeding population

You would need a minimum of 30 adults to maintain a breeding population, and I'm giving BF the benefit of the doubt here. its probably more like 75-100. 30 adults, and 30 offspring just to maintain the pop growth at -0-, is 60 individuals. i suspect we would have found more evidence if there were 60 indivividuals living in a close enough proximity to breed.

Have there ever been sightings of a family group or a parent with an offspring ?

my 2 cents

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Bigfoot:

For it to be hidden from Human eyes it must have the majority of its population in either the Amazon or the Himalayas. They're the two parts of the Earth where Man does visit but does not control.

In both those areas it would be possible for anything to hide and survive in a large population and both areas have a Myth similar to the Big Foot.

As for North America, Canada and parts of the U.S. you could vanish in and hide easily enough - especially if you're had thousands of years of practice.

And they've seen Big Foot of both Male and Female origin as well as children, I do believe. Not 100% sure but like 80%. I'll search and post my results if I do.

<< 1   >>

join