It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
The science is actually speaking, nobody's listening though, they're listening to journalists and undergraduate fact checkers whom call themselves the science

Such a shame, mass psychosis?

So true--herd stupidity. Hard to blame the injected though, they are physically and emotionally vested. Such bias is to be expected.

You really don't "get" irony, do you?

Sorry. Nobody in their right mind understands your logic. Most doctors agree. You should have should have never let them inject you with that failed experimental gene modification poison.

You are really f'ing confused about "most doctors" can you give us a percentage, so we can understand what "most" means, in your head?.

Sounds like a good idea. Why not do it yourself? I don't have time to go on errands for vaxtards.

You made the claim, not me..but, I know, you made a claim you can't back up..colour me surprised.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

Completely disagree and you're not qualified to make that determination. However, MANY that are have indicated that the vaccine does work. We were never promised a cure, but a way to minimize the impact if we contracted the virus. The goal with the vaccine was to reduce severity of Covid and, by doing so, keep you out of the hospital or the morgue.
edit on 8-9-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

A whole lot of opinion but zero facts. Try again.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Why does a scientist get interrupted by a guy who doesn't know what he is talking about and talks about balls? If this was a lecture, I would ask for my money back. No opportunity to ask questions and a random video hosting site called Rumble? Personally, I consider this bollocks.
edit on 8-9-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Proof or did you just make this up in your head?

I'm going with the latter.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Eric Clapton is a scared man. Tells the truth about vaccine, he had to take it... Doesn't look good for him, his biggest fear is if they make his kids take it.

Make my kids and I make world news

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
TPTB now know exactly what to use to gain total control of the mass populous....a pandemic as to where they can take civil liberties away under the guise of it's for the greater good. They have won .....so to speak.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
a reply to: rickymouse

Eric Clapton is a scared man. Tells the truth about vaccine, he had to take it... Doesn't look good for him, his biggest fear is if they make his kids take it.

Make my kids and I make world news

youtu.be...

Says a random internet warrior....

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The vaccines are not causing Delta. They are causing the spread. The reason? Once people are vaxxed they feel safe to go out in public and many then do not wear masks. They interact with people because they feel they cannot contract it. Most do not know it is just to make it not as deadly lets say. They can however still contract it and spread it.

So giving confidence in maybe not dying is actually causing more spread.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So the issue is people then not vaccines?

a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

That is my take. The vaccine does not stop the virus. It is supposed to reduce the risk of severe illness. It tries too. So people who are vaxxed are allowed everywhere and are around lots of people. The anti-vax cannot go places in large cities but there are still upticks. Lots of people I know who were vaxxed got it after they got the shot.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Adding on to the disaster...

Another mRNA shot is being fast-tracked by the FDA for the common cold virus.🤡💰

> Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) — a respiratory virus that causes typically mild cold-like symptoms — is emerging out of season around the world

> Most children have been exposed to RSV by their second birthday and recover without incident. In rare cases, RSV can progress to pneumonia or bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small airways of the lungs)

August 3, 2021, U.S. health officials reported that RSV had started to taper off by midsummer, but a resurgence is now seen, with a “record-breaking 563 new RSV cases” reported in the week before August 3.

FDA Fast-Tracks mRNA Shot Against RSV

That same day, August 3, 2021, the Food and Drug Administration granted fast-track designation to Moderna for an mRNA-based injection against this common cold virus. As reported in a Moderna press release:8

“… the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track designation for mRNA-1345, its investigational single-dose mRNA vaccine against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) in adults older than 60 years of age.

‘We are pursuing an mRNA RSV vaccine to protect the most vulnerable populations — young children and older adults,’ said Stéphane Bancel, Chief Executive Officer of Moderna.

‘We are studying mRNA-1345 in these populations in an ongoing clinical trial and we look forward to sharing data when available … We have accelerated research and development of our infectious disease therapeutic area and we will continue to advance our mRNA vaccines into new areas of high unmet need.'”

Moderna Launches Another mRNA-Based Injection Targeting The Common Cold RSV

mRNA-1345 is a vaccine against RSV encoding for a prefusion F glycoprotein, which elicits a superior neutralizing antibody response compared to the postfusion state. RSV is the leading cause of respiratory illness in young children. Older adults (65+) are at high risk for severe RSV infections. mRNA-1345 uses the same lipid nanoparticle (LNP) as Moderna’s authorized COVID-19 vaccine and contains optimized protein and codon sequences.

Moderna mRNA-1345 Fast Track

mRNA-1345 Clinical Trials

Could it be that a generation of babies and toddlers were isolated and lived in way too sterile environments at the time in life that they need to build immunity? I think the greatest sad irony of all this is that measures to protect the elderly and compromised are going to damage the next generation in ways we cannot even imagine. Yes, kids are resilient but I've now heard parents call their kids "covid kids" as they are spooked by strangers because of isolation and masks. Crime against humanity.

These kids needed to be out eating dirt and touching everything not another vaccine. Insanity.
It’s because the immune system u used to have won’t work for the cold anymore. You’ll need variant specific antibodies now. Thanks Pfizer/moderna. I didn’t really want a functioning immune system, I’d rather you build me one for profit.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Adding on to the disaster...

Another mRNA shot is being fast-tracked by the FDA for the common cold virus.🤡💰

> Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) — a respiratory virus that causes typically mild cold-like symptoms — is emerging out of season around the world

> Most children have been exposed to RSV by their second birthday and recover without incident. In rare cases, RSV can progress to pneumonia or bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small airways of the lungs)

August 3, 2021, U.S. health officials reported that RSV had started to taper off by midsummer, but a resurgence is now seen, with a “record-breaking 563 new RSV cases” reported in the week before August 3.

FDA Fast-Tracks mRNA Shot Against RSV

That same day, August 3, 2021, the Food and Drug Administration granted fast-track designation to Moderna for an mRNA-based injection against this common cold virus. As reported in a Moderna press release:8

“… the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track designation for mRNA-1345, its investigational single-dose mRNA vaccine against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) in adults older than 60 years of age.

‘We are pursuing an mRNA RSV vaccine to protect the most vulnerable populations — young children and older adults,’ said Stéphane Bancel, Chief Executive Officer of Moderna.

‘We are studying mRNA-1345 in these populations in an ongoing clinical trial and we look forward to sharing data when available … We have accelerated research and development of our infectious disease therapeutic area and we will continue to advance our mRNA vaccines into new areas of high unmet need.'”

Moderna Launches Another mRNA-Based Injection Targeting The Common Cold RSV

mRNA-1345 is a vaccine against RSV encoding for a prefusion F glycoprotein, which elicits a superior neutralizing antibody response compared to the postfusion state. RSV is the leading cause of respiratory illness in young children. Older adults (65+) are at high risk for severe RSV infections. mRNA-1345 uses the same lipid nanoparticle (LNP) as Moderna’s authorized COVID-19 vaccine and contains optimized protein and codon sequences.

Moderna mRNA-1345 Fast Track

mRNA-1345 Clinical Trials

Could it be that a generation of babies and toddlers were isolated and lived in way too sterile environments at the time in life that they need to build immunity? I think the greatest sad irony of all this is that measures to protect the elderly and compromised are going to damage the next generation in ways we cannot even imagine. Yes, kids are resilient but I've now heard parents call their kids "covid kids" as they are spooked by strangers because of isolation and masks. Crime against humanity.

These kids needed to be out eating dirt and touching everything not another vaccine. Insanity.
It’s because the immune system u used to have won’t work for the cold anymore. You’ll need variant specific antibodies now. Thanks Pfizer/moderna. I didn’t really want a functioning immune system, I’d rather you build me one for profit.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Nope that’s what it has morphed into after realizing the Damn things don’t work. If they don’t prevent transmission then what the duck are the mandates and passports all
About?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

Yes, the truth is out there, no question.

For those of us who are curious and able to think critically, what is painfully obvious is that all dissenting voices within the healthcare industry are routinely censored. That is but one dot to connect, and there are many.

The AMA has sold its soul to the the pharmaceutical industry. Anthony Fauci is a serial liar and serial violator of numerous federal statutes. Another dot to connect.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
My word, this dicussion is going nowhere. We need to facilitate this with some evidence -based research. SO strong are your opnions and capabilities that I think it is high time that those of you with concerns conduct a systematic literature review. As researchers (which I can clearly see from the obscure wensites you have identified to substantiate your claims, not so much the personal stories and opnions), it's time to rape the research literature for all that is right and just, using the scientific standards you all uphold. I doubt you'll need tools to conduct your critical review, but if you did, they are all here: www.equator-network.org... I know, obvious is obvious and there's no teaching grandma how to suck eggs. I, and the rest of the scientific community look forward to your academic endeavours, and I can't wait to see your contribution to the Lancet or BMJ. Why do people bother with Academia when The School is right here. Deny. Ignorance.
edit on 9-9-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

their plan was to make as much money and make as many advances in their research to reach their weapons research goals at the same time as stripping the masses of their immune systems to create a life time of dependency on their products

absolute worst #s

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Hello Doctor Smith,

I saw the Florida woman yesterday on Liberty daily, this doesn't surprise me at all. That is all.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Re: magnetism. Just how gullible can some people get? I'm sorry, I find that silly. There are some very obvious, alarming investigative videos that I think any logical person should be concerned about. "Oh it sticks because of sweat." How gullible is THAT?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join