It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

I find interestingly that the WHO also is against booster at this time, but Israel and the US run by pharma interest seems to already started tolling the useless boosters, because the soo call boosters is the same jab that is used for the first two jabs of covid.

Nobody has come out with a special boosters that will take care of the delta or whatever is coming next or is been around like the wu.

Is all a lie. This what is been done to our nation, all in the name of greed and profits.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Actually India out break started right after the darn jabs started too. Just like in the US, Delta to blame for it.

I am waiting what will be blamed now in the US for the next wave as Delta is starting to sound like old news.

and the jabs has lost their intended protections or that is what Israel said.

Seems like I remember hearing a report about a new variant in India spreading like wildfire and production of vax was stepped up and some of ours was sent to help put the fire out, since demand here was falling and they were close to expiring.

Im old and often high, so kinda forgetful. Forgive me if Im misremembering.
edit on 9/7/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

As of now, as a fully-vaccinated person, I am not enthusiastic about the booster due to the politics being played.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
The science is actually speaking, nobody's listening though, they're listening to journalists and undergraduate fact checkers whom call themselves the science

Such a shame, mass psychosis?

So true--herd stupidity. Hard to blame the injected though, they are physically and emotionally vested. Such bias is to be expected.

You really don't "get" irony, do you?

Sorry. Nobody in their right mind understands your logic. Most doctors agree. You should have should have never let them inject you with that failed experimental gene modification poison.

Yet people in their right mind understand your lack of logic.

Hence why so much of your stuff is in the LOL bin.

"Gene modification"? No. That has been explained to you. It's bs.

Most Doctors "agree"? Only in your head.

"Poison"? Two jabs. Not dead yet.

Bodies not piling up in the streets her in the UK.

Out of how many millions here that have taken what you ludicrously claim is a "death shot" .

So when will there be millions of dead piled up her, let alone worldwide?

Sooooon???!!!

Yeah, heard your bs similar to that before.

Won't get fooled again, not that I ever was.

edit on 7-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Actually JJ is now marketing their interest oversea as their jabs are out of grace due to hart inflammation in children.

Interestingly India manufactures most of the covid 19, injections, but sadly they are the least of the countries to used them in their own people, thinks have change after the big wave of infections.

India Is The World's Biggest Vaccine Maker. Yet Only 4% Of Indians Are Vaccinated

www.npr.org...

Is all about money.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Florida nurse gives witness gives her observations of what is actually going on. Who are you going to believe? Boots on the ground or the official centralized story?

Plus a leading scientist in vaccines gives his opinion.

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

Florida nurse talks about being on the front lines - The delta variant is caused by the quackccines.

Haven't (yet) watched the vids, but just wanted to answer you OBVIOUS question quickly: Who am I going to believe, boots on the ground or the official centralized story? Well, the centralized story of course! I mean, why wouldn't you?

There are other choices, for example: I have a trusted GP, I start with her. She knows me, my history, my concerns… Ive had lots of choice over the years of who my health practicers are and should I trust their judgement. I also have a routine checkup with a cardio guy that practices and does daily rounds at the hospital. Many patients find him when they wake up in ICU. I ask him questions like, hey by the way doc, how many patients are you seeing vaxed and how many unvaxed in hospital right now. He said Zero vaxed, and made the circle 0 with his fingers. If I dont believe him, should I find a different cardio guy?

You either trust your personal healthcare team, or you need to make changes.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

Did you read the Fascist fauci mails' very incriminating stuff, I am still on it, reads like a darn sci fi, movie, even the Federal government is involved.

I am no vaccinated, I will keep waiting and be ready if I get sick, I always had a gut feeling about the jabs and still no be able to shake it.

My parents got the jab due to age, my daughter is ready for her second jab on Friday as a nurse she is mandated or lose her job, my son got her jab too because his wife got it.

Soo far just mild symptoms from the jab.

Thankfully, I also know people that has been very bad after getting the jab, one died.

Still I will wait, I know for a fact the boosters are nothing new to fight variants.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Fauci is a bureaucrat first and foremost. He's also dirty as sin.

I've never trusted anything out of his mouth. Would I put it past him to be involved in all of this for monetary gain. Nope.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Even if you wrote that with some degree of grammar and syntax it would still be utter nonsense.

Edited as I made errors while mocking someone for making errors....

edit on 7/9/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Even if you wrote that with some degree of grammar and syntax it would still utter nonsense.

"be".

edit on 7-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
But the vaccines don’t work. You’re not immune, your still transmissible.

Why are you talking about cats, this isn’t anything like the injections a cat receives. Do you think you should use cat vaccine to fight covid?

Vaccines take time to work.

Is that really hard to understand?

If a cat has its jabs as a kitten you still keep it in for a few weeks for the vaccines to be active and working right?

a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Even if you wrote that with some degree of grammar and syntax it would still be utter nonsense.

Edited as I made errors while mocking someone for making errors....

Exactly. You are what you condemn.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

Incorrect. They do work.

You're far less likely to require hospitalization and intubation and far less likely to die.

Fact.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The reality is not about jabs the vaccine and all that. It's more about when a functioning democracy got hijacked, and the rule of sensible laws got suspended. It must be fairly obvious by now the only way we reached this reasonable standard of civilization was by for all its faults by using a functioning democratic system. Where local problems were identified and taken care of at the local level. The problem being when it no longer exists, what has been replaced isn't fit for purpose and will collapse simply because it is not fit for purpose. The police the MSM and politicians are being seen as bullies and thugs. Free speech has been suspended on many platforms.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: Skepticape

Incorrect. They do work.

You're far less likely to require hospitalization and intubation and far less likely to die.

Fact.

Israel

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
We vaccinated millions maybe billions and made non carriers carriers, we made non spreaders spreaders and we did this for 1/13th the effectiveness of doing it naturally all the while knowing that only 6% of the dead actually died of covid. But yea not getting vaccinated is the real problem. Damn you people are stupid.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

For now WHO is agaisnt it but i wouldn't trust them.

Sorry about your family getting vaxed. I hope they wake up at some point.
edit on 7-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

People need to wake up. They want people to get vaxed not because of a virus but population control ID 2020.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

But would you require hospitalization from the side effects from these vaxs? the MSM has being very quiet..

What your saying and repeating is what you believe because you saw it on the news media...

It seems the propaganda has being working quite well.
edit on 7-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

English is not my first language but I have education and at least I speak, write and read two languages.

edit on 7-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join