It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS originally funded by the CIA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Greetings Skeptic Overload

We all love conspiracies.......why is ATS so attractive ......like a drug? Take a look at the forums.... proper bait always gets a good hit.

I have to give it to you, you are a genius convincing the CIA to originally fund this site and supply you with using a CMS forum software (combined with open source code) and some developed by the CIA. For those who enjoy reading computer code .... check it out also last line of code remains the same all throughout the years in code...

Years ago I warned ATS members this site was being monitored, after being visited by black suits but I was not aware this site fed the CIA.

Don't you think ATS members should be aware of this? Collecting data from Americans is a sore spot for many.

Respect.....to you...so then you know my identity? If so, check my files and NDA'S and you will see I have been an obedient slave until now.

We should have a beer and talk about how the U.S. government has been spying on its citizens since Roosevelt times.

See you on the other side.

DS

edit on 3-9-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Well, the cat is out of the bag. Thanks for blowing our cover.
Sincerely,
The CIA

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Years ago I warned ATS members this site was being monitored, after being visited by black suits but I was not aware this site fed the CIA.

You were that important? yikes...

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
HOLD THE PHONE.. WTH... SO YOUR SAYING I'VE BEEN WORKING WITH THE CIA?

Just a second (Johnny runs over to grab some popcorn), ok.. I'm ready.. Please continue.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
No... just said something on ATS when working as a ghost in MI field....that scratched someone the wrong way but wasn't told it cam from ATS due to other reasons....pretty sneaky but good.

80's to 2000 worked for all 3 letter agencies (as military and civilian) .....teams were mixed from different agencies.... today I have no idea.

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

You were that important? yikes...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Cheers
edit on 3-9-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

So who just bought ATS from the CI of A?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If anyone doesn't think that there are teams dedicated to watching sites like this are out of your minds. These are chatter sites and believe it or not there are radical nuts that frequent even this site .

Watch what you say , You'll know if you made the list the next time you try and board a plane when the attendant says "sorry I have to make a call"
edit on 3-9-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Don't know....BUT I am pretty sure Skeptic Overlord still has his fingers involved or ran out of government funding which often occurs when no real time data is revelant....this could be the reason for the sale.....

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So who just bought ATS from the CI of A?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
We know each other....you were assigned to Schweinfurt or am I wrong?

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
China?

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Best poster boy for NOT drinking imported booze from Germany if ever I saw one.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

We know each other

DeathSlayer, that would be a howl if true. Can't really say as I honestly don't know. But as far as the Ford of the Pigs goes, I've only ever driven by it. I was a Cold War soldier in Europe, but never an intel guy.

Cheers

link   
You peeps are funny.

link   

Site is owned by someone in the United Kingdom now.

link   

Don't you think ATS members should be aware of this? Collecting data from Americans is a sore spot for many.

After 9/11 I think most of us assume we're being watched 24/7
Sometimes I wonder if they are looking through the walls..

To the agent that looked at my Linked in, I'm cuter than you thought right

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

80's to 2000 worked for all 3 letter agencies (as military and civilian) .....teams were mixed from different agencies....

Since you seem to have some knowledge in this area, tell me why some agents take on a whole new identity, marry into a family, pretend to be a normal guy, and then disappear after 4 or 5 years as though they never existed? Leaving the wife and family dumbfounded as to what the hell happened. This has bugged me since the 70's. I'm not talking Hollywood. I'm talking a real incident.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
uh im pretty sure the original forum software was a freeware software, why would the cia bother with such a small website back then, you make no sense. this website was so primitive and clearly done as a hobby that im gonna have to doubt any cia connection.
edit on 3-9-2021 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I am getting old.

2nd Cav Bad Kissingen or Vilseck? Worked with CID back then for 12 months....thought I recognized your call sign.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

We know each other

DeathSlayer, that would be a howl if true. Can't really say as I honestly don't know. But as far as the Ford of the Pigs goes, I've only ever driven by it. I was a Cold War soldier in Europe, but never an intel guy.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me.

At this point, I don't think anything could surprise me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join