It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb Question maybe...??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have one last bit of advice. I have a doctor's appointment this month and I am going to demand Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin prescriptions. If he doesn't give it to me, I am walking out. He has just violated his oath to do no harm. He is complicit in killing his patients.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I can answer this.

The answer is no. The vaccine does not contain a live virus. The messenger RNA vaccines carry instructions for your cells to produce the spike protein. The messenger RNA only lives up to 5 - 6 days in your cells. No Covid virus is produced. The lymph nodes in the injection area then work to produce antibodies to this protein.

More than likely it's coincidental if you feel "symptoms".
edit on 1-9-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Sadly, doctors all over the country are violating the Hippocratic Oath, and contribute to doing harm, as instructed by government and pharma.

Thankfully there are many who are speaking out, but they are then threatened and prosecuted for loss of license. It is a real mess.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
This may be a dumb question, but I searched and couldn't find it being asked anywhere.

This is an honest question; it is not "loaded' in any way, I simply do not know the answer.

When a person is vaccinated, after they take their 2nd shot, and start feeling crappy (which most do it seems), can those symptoms make someone who hasn't been vaccinated contract covid?

Nope. The crappy feeling after the second shot is your immune system kicking off at what it thinks is the real virus, and then you start to develop immunity. I agree that it is a crappy feeling though!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I have one last bit of advice. I have a doctor's appointment this month and I am going to demand Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin prescriptions. If he doesn't give it to me, I am walking out. He has just violated his oath to do no harm. He is complicit in killing his patients.

Hush now, and revise what the Hippocratic Oath actually means. If your Dr is a good one, he's an evidence-based practitioner who is bound by medical guidelines and an evidence base to ensure best practice. He's not going to give you a prescription for two drugs that are actually pretty damn toxic and require close monitoring. The risk outweighs the benefit. Just get the vaccine and protect yourself and others.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The problem is most provider's will not prescribe something for which there is no study done for a particular patient with an existing comorbidity. I know of ICU provider's who have specifically mentioned that they will not prescribe ivermectin for this very reason. It would be against their oath to prescribe something without knowing the ramifications on the patient with particular comorbidities.

You guys act like because a patient's family saw it on the internet, that gives them the right to tell the provider how to treat their loved one.

You want to help your loved ones.....get vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Ivermectin use does not require close monitoring nor is it highly toxic. You should research it before making statements about it. It has been in common use for many years and is perfectly safe when using the proper dosage. In fact the amount of ivermectin you would have to injest in order to cause a potentially toxic reaction is astonishingly high. It's the equivalent of saying water is highly toxic and requires monitoring by a medical professional because if you drink 8 gallons in an hour you may die from a toxic reaction of sorts.

Try to not spread misinformation on ivermectin. There are plenty of studies, doctors and people who have used it that can provide you proper information. Just because big media has decided to discredit it as a "toxic horse deworming medication" does not make it accurate or correct.

Eyes open man, head out of the sand..

OP - great question and it is generally something a lot of us had questions on. Perhaps these people are getting vaxxed and spreading it - not from the vax itself but catching it after or prior to the vax occurring. Then the vax wrecks their immune system for a few days potentially causing the virus to multiply and shed to others around them? I dont know enough about that aspect but there are so many anecdotal reports of vaxxed people spreading the virus shortly after receiving the vax that something seems like it is occurring.

a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

I strongly suggest you read this! Its an advisory sent out to doctors from the cdc.

Clinical effects of ivermectin overdose include gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Overdoses are associated with hypotension and neurologic effects such as decreased consciousness, confusion, hallucinations, seizures, coma, and death. Ivermectin may potentiate the effects of other drugs that cause central nervous system depression such as benzodiazepines and barbiturates

emergency.cdc.gov...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

Who owns the body being treated?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Patients have rights, but most, if not all, hospitals do not let patients dictate treatment regimens for which there is no evidence to support them.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Clay,

What is the update? You and the wife doing alright? Did her symptoms go away?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

The problem is most provider's will not prescribe something for which there is no study done for a particular patient with an existing comorbidity. I know of ICU provider's who have specifically mentioned that they will not prescribe ivermectin for this very reason. It would be against their oath to prescribe something without knowing the ramifications on the patient with particular comorbidities.

You guys act like because a patient's family saw it on the internet, that gives them the right to tell the provider how to treat their loved one.

You want to help your loved ones.....get vaccinated.

What advantage would I gain by having my body injected with graphene oxide and other toxic substances?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You've made up your mind. Nothing anyone can say will convince you otherwise.

You do know that graphene oxide is NOT present in the mRNA vaccines, right?

Graphene oxide in Covid vaccines?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

No sir, I know that graphene oxide IS present in at least some lots of the drugs.

I know that because of the work done in Spain a few months ago with a scanning electron microscope.

I know that because in Japan they have discovered microscopic bits of metal and graphene oxide.

I know that because a close reading of the data material on the experimental shots includes graphene oxide and other toxic chemicals.

You REFUSE to understand that because of personal reasons.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

In Japan there was an issue with machinery which resulted in bits of metal in the vaccine. Nothing nefarious. Those doses were discarded as they should have been.

Please provide links that prove that graphene oxide is present.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Rationalize it as you need to sir.

Do your own research if you are so inclined.

People are dying from these shots because they are toxic bio weapons. The long term effects remain to be seen.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You just make things up don't you.

Or you believe some other people who just make things up

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The onus is on you, since you are making extraordinary claims.

Bio weapons????

Wow, the tin foil hat is strong with you.
edit on 7-9-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join