It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb Question maybe...??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yea it’s a catch 22 see most of Manitoba is actually pretty isolated and we don’t have rapid testing. There are loop holes for people to jump through however they are not actually feasible in reality in many places.

I would be needlessly nickeled and dimed to death by the tests. Not to mention excluded from
Entering most dining and entertainment.

It’s just funny(sad?)to me that people actually believe this will be the only thing they are forced to do for their own good. The government never stops with 1 or does something 1 time. The creep that will come from this will be unimaginable I think.

a reply to: nonspecific

edit on 31-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I get it you don't like it when someone asks uncomfortable direct questions to you.

Germany Merkel want's to have only vaccinated or recovered people on public transport by LAW.

Question to you:
When that law passes, is being recovered or vaccinated a mandatory requirement to ride public transport?

Is it or is it not?

Or will you say I can make my own public transport system to ride, or any of the other cheap arguments?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

There's some right Porky's getting passed around on here lately.

That's too British for me to get.
Can you translate, just so I know what that means the next time I see it?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Weirdly it could be sympathetic reactions by the unvaccinated person, but if the vaccinated person just has something like a cold, then yes the other person could get it.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If that law is passed then legal travel on public transport will require either proof of vaccination or proof of positive antibody test.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You got it!

Mandatory.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's cockney rhyming slang in origin but pretty well known now if not all that common.

Pork(y) pie - lie

A pork pie is a traditional English pie with a minced pork filling and a hot water crust pastry with the gelatin from pork poured into a hole on the top that creates a barrier between the meat and pastry. Usually served cold and popular at buffets and picnics.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Mandatory condition of travel on public transport if enacted.

Not the same as a mandatory vaccine although there is some obvious coersion there.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I don’t know what is going one, but here is what I seriously think, and there are things coming out to maybe back it up.

I think the vaccinated are more contagious, a lot more.
I don’t think just getting the jab gives them Covid, but I think it makes them catch it much easier.
That along with people that get the jab seem to go around all Willy nilly after (not saying your wife, just in general). Read this article and tell me if this makes any sense…?

www.yahoo.com...

“In the first week of classes, 304 undergraduates, 45 graduate students and 15 employees tested positive for COVID-19. All but eight of these individuals were vaccinated, and the vast majority of them are asymptomatic. A small number have minor, cold- and flu-like symptoms, and none have been hospitalized, according to the university.”

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Don't you think you're being, I dunno, kind of a dick? He legit didn't know the answer and in no way does that make him stupid or "nuts".

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I either contract it or I vaccinate.

If I don't do one of those things, I am locked out. That makes it mandatory.

If I have a job and suddenly they tell me, this has nothing to do with the work quality you deliver, but if you are not vaccinated until day X, you will loose your job.

Then a vaccine is mandatory to keep my job. No amount of semantics and word trickery changes that. Merriam-Webster disagree with you too.

Own it.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It's not a dumb question. There are probably thousands of examples of those non-vaccinated having somehow having their body rhythms effected by close interaction with those who have been vaccinated.

Apparently it is fairly common with unvaccinated women being effected by vaccinated persons, as it regards the menstrual cycle. I know one such woman. She does facials at a woman's salon, and after a month or two of close contact, the quality of her periods changed.

Her doctor told her to start using rubber gloves with her clients, and try to remain further away. So far it seems to be working.

The theory is that it's not the virus that is being shed by the vaccinated, it is the spike proteins that their bodies are producing so heavily.

Some data shows the viral load in the nasal cavities of the injected to be much higher than those not injected.

I've no particular opinion, but it's very real.

link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
I either contract it or I vaccinate.

If I don't do one of those things, I am locked out. That makes it mandatory.

I believe they listed testing as an option as well.

link   
So has any of this actually happened?

Or are you just outraged?

Are you in Germany?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Don't say that it takes away the right to be outraged.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

link   

Nobody knows . There is something going around that if you are vaxed its not covid but if you are not vaxed its covid lol..

Would not surprise me if the vaxed are spreading their own disease.

Will be interesting to see if you start feeling ill

link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Don't say that it takes away the right to be outraged.

Like I said, I'll be outraged if I'm not spreading contamination. I want to be one of the Four Horsemen.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Read my post, I was giving nonspecific a specific example to finally understand his very own definition of the word "mandatory". Merkel for example want's to do away with the testing option, that's what my example was based on.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

See this is you again putting words into others mouth.

No it has not happened, are you not able to read? I asked you a very specific question Mr. nonspecific, is it that hard to answer?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Have fun with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join