It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'That was four or five days ago!' Biden snaps in car-crash interview after being asked about Afgha

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: jerich0

Just look at the vaccine segregation, our collapse in Afghanistan, our shutdown of oil production and now we're dependent on OPEC again.
Look at our borders, our new welfare system that is raising prices for goods and services.
The massive spending and social media censoring.

We've become East Berlin.

I know we can all see it, but there is an overt inability to see it by almost everyone else.

And.. it's baffling. Not just you guys either. talk about a pandemic!!

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
We'll be lucky if we don't end up at war over this. This entire situation is fubar and was completely preventable.

Now that we have announced that we left Afghanistan China and Iran have already stated that they have an interest in helping Afghanistan "stabilize" and rebuild. China has a huge interest in Afghanistan for resources, mainly lithium.

So now we have upwards of 10,000 Americans and God knows how many Brits stuck behind enemy lines and our government is already claiming that we don't have the resources or "capability" to rescue them?

We landed on a rooftop in Pakistan in the middle of the night and took out the Taliban leader, but we can't rescue our people?

I'm really starting to think that we are seeing a planned regime change in Afghanistan and China is waiting to move in. Hence why our spineless "leaders" won't go get OUR citizens.

Sorry but Patton would bitch slap Milley right out of the Pentagon, and Reagan or Trump would be sending in the calvary to get our people home.

Scary times that we are living in, I pray people are taking note and doing what needs to be done for what's to come.

Maybe this is Sloppy Joe's way of paying back some of the debt we owe China.

edit on 18-8-2021 by Timucuan because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2021 by Timucuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
a reply to: DBCowboy

According to that interview he is willing to leave them there.

The guy is a pos

He resigns and you get another pos.

Fine.

This is what 197 trillion voted for in the bestest, free-est, more awesome election ever since the creation of the universe.

Put Krampus Harris in charge.

If she sucks, then we fire her.

The left really has to own this crap though.

Hmmm.....pretty sure Willie Brown already said Kamala Harris sucks, HARD.
And he should know....

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: EvanB

The Taliban has 11,000 American hostages right now thanks to Joe Biden.

He needs to resign.

No...that would disappoint 81 Billion voters.

No one has been fired or resigned.

We're a Banana Republic, a laughingstock. I'm planning on giving up my job and selling knock-off watches from a cart to Muslim and Cuban tourists.

Was it you or someone else who inferred that this is all planned, so much so that those in on it, will ignore everything to continue it? I mean, we've seen so much so far that SHOULD have been cause for impeachment. But crickets. This feels like more of the same. the ptb are really pouncing, and we're merely getting platitudes from left wing pundits...

"Oh it's bad, but..."

No, it's been what, just over 6 months, and the entire fkn world has eaten it's own bum now biden is telling his stories. It's like when a popular tv show sacks an actor and brings in some noob who couldn't act his way out of a paper bag, but that laugh track... Oooh yeah.

Enter....Jussie Smollet...

I don't want to enter jussie smollet

So....enter Bubba Wallace?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

"That was 4 or 5 days ago! That's old news. So it's irrelevant! C'mon man!"

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Ted Kaczynski should've used the same defence

But that was over 4-5 days ago judge!

Yeah you're right you can go

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

President Joe Biden angrily defended his handling of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, saying on Wednesday that chaos was unavoidable and snapping when asked about horrific images of Afghans falling from planes.
That was four days ago, five days ago,' he said, even though the images of people falling to their deaths emerged on Monday.
The combative moment came during an interview with former Clinton White House official George Stephanopoulos for ABC News.

www.dailymail.co.uk... _article-masthead" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">'That was four or five days ago!' Biden snaps in car-crash interview after being asked about Afghans falling from planes in Kabul and claims US could NOT have gotten out 'without chaos ensuing'

Wow just wow.

Apparently there is a statute of limitations on deaths and disasters and its 5 days, but he couldn't even get that right as it was 2 days ago.

This man has no compassion and is willing to let thousands of Americans rot behind enemy lines.

Surely the average hard working and intelligent Americans can no longer put up with this heartless child sniffing buffoon.

He is making America look fair game and weak to her enemies and his actions have emboldened China and may have started a chain reaction that could start ww3.

I am at a loss for words

Just wow

And 46% of the population still love him 😐

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   

edit on amThursdayThursday20300000008am8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You're right. i put this in another thread. Vietnam, Afghanistan even Northern Ireland, the people in charge (not military) have no clue what they do to the armed forces when they are asked to fight an enemy that 1. does not wear a uniform, 2. and in not wearing a uniform can just blend in with the civilians, 3. do not keep to a civilised rule of war, 4. but above all they are fighting for an ideology not the country per se.
And in that statement our armed forces have both hands tied behind their back but above all they have no definitive enemy and no definitive end goal to win anything, so they are completely frustrated and maimed and killed for a no win situation and the advancement of some unknown agenda.
In all that context you can be God almighty and the withdrawal will be a total mess. But Biden could have handled it a lot better.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Apparently my ex colleagues in the British Parachute Regiment are scouring the streets of Kabul in land rovers scooping up British citizens

Bravo chaps

I'm glad someone is trying. I have no doubt the US soldiers would do the same, but they can't until they are told to. Orders and all. Ask your friends to look out for yanks as well if they can.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
ROFLMAO Biden finding new ways to blame Trump 🤣

The strategy is fantastic 🤣

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Me too. Maybe we should start a band

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
ROFLMAO Biden finding new ways to blame Trump 🤣

The strategy is fantastic 🤣

Look at democrat's posts around here.

Complete brainwashed zombie trance

joe's 'strategy' looks fairly successful with his 81 quadrillion voters.

Doesn't care about anyone else.

Not one little bit.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
My guess is the Chinese have quite a lot of dirt on Biden.

Oh .... not Joe Biden, mind you.

The other Biden. The one selling art made with his crack pipe.

That Biden.

But the old man won't throw his son to the wolves for the country. (Or even make his son face basic levels of accountability.)

originally posted by: deadlysyn

Correction: he resigns and we get a worse POS. A POS that wasn't even liked by her own party. I could just picture the image that it would leave for our country the moment she cackles when someone like Putin puts her on the spot...

Even worse: she would go down in history as the first woman president.

Think what that means for all future women aspiring the be president. Do we want such a historic line to be first crossed by........ by that train wreck of a human being?

Say what you will of Obama. At least he gave the role some dignity.
edit on 19-8-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: open

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Apparently my ex colleagues in the British Parachute Regiment are scouring the streets of Kabul in land rovers scooping up British citizens

Bravo chaps

I'm glad someone is trying. I have no doubt the US soldiers would do the same, but they can't until they are told to. Orders and all. Ask your friends to look out for yanks as well if they can.

Yeah the 82nd Airborne wanted to join the PARAS and are chomping at the bit but your brass wouldn't let them :/

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Biden changes his mind too much (or is it on purpose for a mental case with all his advisors) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is the sign that somebody else or some other heads are doing the thinking for him, is a dangerous precedent, the signs are all there, Senile china biden is not the one governing, this days.

The power struggle in the white house is getting out of hand, very soon they will start targeting each other for that power.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Incoming Nobel Peace Prize for Biden.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0grab your dead rabbits, everyone.

Was this a Doom reference? If so, slick.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Plus...Joe stepping down would devastate the Art world...Hunter's masterpieces would become worthless overnight.

Art might be a bigger scam than politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join