It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'That was four or five days ago!' Biden snaps in car-crash interview after being asked about Afgha

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: DBCowboy

Plus...Joe stepping down would devastate the Art world...Hunter's masterpieces would become worthless overnight.

I wonder what president Harris would bring under the table. . . .

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: EvanB

The Taliban has 11,000 American hostages right now thanks to Joe Biden.

He needs to resign.

No...that would disappoint 81 Billion voters.

No one has been fired or resigned.

We're a Banana Republic, a laughingstock. I'm planning on giving up my job and selling knock-off watches from a cart to Muslim and Cuban tourists.

Was it you or someone else who inferred that this is all planned, so much so that those in on it, will ignore everything to continue it? I mean, we've seen so much so far that SHOULD have been cause for impeachment. But crickets. This feels like more of the same. the ptb are really pouncing, and we're merely getting platitudes from left wing pundits...

"Oh it's bad, but..."

No, it's been what, just over 6 months, and the entire fkn world has eaten it's own bum now biden is telling his stories. It's like when a popular tv show sacks an actor and brings in some noob who couldn't act his way out of a paper bag, but that laugh track... Oooh yeah.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Can you post a working link please?

Never mind...ill do it

Source

Thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

He needs to resign.

We're a Banana Republic, a laughingstock. I'm planning on giving up my job and selling knock-off watches from a cart to Muslim and Cuban tourists.

Was it you or someone else who inferred that this is all planned, so much so that those in on it, will ignore everything to continue it? I mean, we've seen so much so far that SHOULD have been cause for impeachment. But crickets. This feels like more of the same. the ptb are really pouncing, and we're merely getting platitudes from left wing pundits...

"Oh it's bad, but..."

No, it's been what, just over 6 months, and the entire fkn world has eaten it's own bum now biden is telling his stories. It's like when a popular tv show sacks an actor and brings in some noob who couldn't act his way out of a paper bag, but that laugh track... Oooh yeah.

Enter....Jussie Smollet...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I been reading some points around the net that claims, biden shows symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer, watching him is a painful reminder to all Americans that something very wrong is going on in our nation and within our government.

And is not about Afghanistan at all.

I will not be surprised if the upcoming midterm elections will never happen, because a false flag.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I don't think Dr. Jill Biden is ready to give up power.

I spent a large part of my life in the military and I weep for my brothers and sisters.

My father has since passed on, but I feel a little of what he felt when he came home from Vietnam.

I can understand him a little more now.

I don't have your military background...but I can imagine how sick veterans must be feeling right now.

edit on 18-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I been reading some points around the net that claims, biden shows symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer, watching him is a painful reminder to all Americans that something very wrong is going on in our nation and within our government.

And is not about Afghanistan at all.

I will not be surprised if the upcoming midterm elections will never happen, because a false flag.

My grandfather had alzheimers starting 10 years before his death. It is obvious to those that know what it looks like. It is sad.

I can see it in the gait Biden walks with, I can see it in the odd anger he shows with responses, I can see it in the manner he reads his teleprompter.

It is likely exacerbated by his 2 aneurysms....

It has been obvious since he began his presidential campaign.....it is sad.
edit on 8/18/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Just look at the vaccine segregation, our collapse in Afghanistan, our shutdown of oil production and now we're dependent on OPEC again.
Look at our borders, our new welfare system that is raising prices for goods and services.
The massive spending and social media censoring.

We've become East Berlin.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Plus...Joe stepping down would devastate the Art world...Hunter's masterpieces would become worthless overnight.

I wonder what president Harris would bring under the table. . . .

Could you imagine what deals she would make with the Taliban? Our president, giving Ahmed and Ishmael the Willie brown special.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Can you post a working link please?

link< br />
Hope that works

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is some videos that shows him, walking with his detail and they trying to discreetly move him around to where he is supposed to go.

He looks lost most of the time. Even other countries see this and make comments of the state of mind of the American president.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
Humanitarian of the decade🤮

Yep
Destined to win the UN award .

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yep

Just like Obama's laughable Nobel peace prize for nothing

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is some videos that shows him, walking with his detail and they trying to discreetly move him around to where he is supposed to go.

He looks lost most of the time. Even other countries see this and make comments of the state of mind of the American president.

In general...his gait is not that of a normal person walking. It is "short stepping". It is very common in people with brain issues. It is not natural because it has had to be re-learned.

His pauses and loss for words while reading a teleprompter are the same.

I would challenge him to speak for 30 minutes with no help and I'd bet the conversation drift would all go back to 20 or 30 years ago.

It is classic dementia....

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Apparently my ex colleagues in the British Parachute Regiment are scouring the streets of Kabul in land rovers scooping up British citizens

Bravo chaps

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yep

Just like Obama's laughable Nobel peace prize for nothing

And Barry's Transparency in Government award . Just a few weeks after inauguration and behind closed doors .
How's that for transparency ?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Umm as if

Obummer won because he was Kenyan

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

According to that interview he is willing to leave them there.

The guy is a pos

He resigns and you get another pos.

Fine.

This is what 197 trillion voted for in the bestest, free-est, more awesome election ever since the creation of the universe.

Put Krampus Harris in charge.

If she sucks, then we fire her.

The left really has to own this crap though.

I thought that because she does "suck" is the reason they keep her. I bet she swallows too.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
At least it wasn’t in tweet form.

Amirite?

edit on 18-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

He needs to resign.

"Oh it's bad, but..."

Enter....Jussie Smollet...

I don't want to enter jussie smollet

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join