It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden giving live stream now on Covid 19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sadly as I watch this I feel something is wrong and I mean something horribly wrong. This is crazy, after his speech turns his back on reporters and leave.
We definitely have a dictator sitting in the Oval Office now. This guy is so anti-American it isn't even funny. I don't know what he was on, but he showed NO signs of dementia while giving this speech. Bottom line is this, everyone in the world will be forced to get this shot one way or another, but my question is ... WHY ?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So I just heard Biden state that he will enforce a new requirement. If you work in a capacity that provides care to Medicare and Medicaid persons, you must be vaccinated.

So:

Federal employees AND contractors
medical staff that care for veterans in hospitals
active members of military and national guard
Nursing home employees

Amtrak, AT&T, McDonalds, and multiple universities and colleges, other large companies and organizations along with several states requiring vaccines.

And everyone who has received the SECOND jab already on or before January 20, 2021 in 8 mos will be required to get THIRD shot. No ID required EXCEPT show your vaccination card lol. 80,000 centers NATIONWIDE will be available to provide you with your THIRD jab for FREE!

And not one word about Afghanistan, or any other issues. Simply turns around and walks out from all the people clamoring for answers to unspoken questions.
edit on 18-8-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

But did you notice how coherent he was in his speech. Maybe on one of them " smart " pills. Most people don't believe they exist.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I wonder if he'll take questions on this?
He pretty much skedaddled...after his Afghanistan address.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
He needs to take the focus off the Pi## poor job he did in Afghanistan. Corvid is something he can fall back on, or so he and his handlers think.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Whats more disturbing is the list of who is not being required to get it

White House staff

CDC
FDA
Pfizer
Johnson and Johnson
NIH
Moderna

Who

edit on 18-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

But did you notice how coherent he was in his speech. Maybe on one of them " smart " pills. Most people don't believe they exist.

Body double.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is this actually happening right now?

So someone found the president?

And joe thought someone wanted to hear about covid?

Not Afghanistan?

Is he really that dumb?

Is the press really going to let him get away with it?

ETA:

Sure enough, not a peep about Afghanistan, and the democrat's msm department let him get away with it.

Is this really what democrats voted for?

I still find it hard to believe.

edit on 18-8-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ain't gonna lie the more he says for people to get vaccinated the fewer people will.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

I heard about the White House staff. I guess they want them to be kept alive when America sees and increase of vax related deaths.

I want to make this clear though. In this country ( Japan ) I CAN NOT find any information but one death from the vaccine. Something is weird here. Also the only side effects is headaches and sore arms. I haven't heard about blood clots yet.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Trump said today that he could see the $$ signs in the cEO of PFIZERS eyes talikng about booster shots.

That is going to make people not wanna get the shot more. So they had to throw Biden out today to say this

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Whats actual threshold? 100%?

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I wonder if he'll take questions on this?
He pretty much skedaddled...after his Afghanistan address.

Nope.

Same this time.

They set the podium up closer to the door this time for faster escaping.

And less getting lost on the way out.

link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Yes, because his commie staff controlled the reporters. Eventually no reporters will start showing up on these WH presses . And that lady press secretary presses also. Its useless since they won't give clear answers. Total BS.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I noticed that too. Also the sound engineer did a great job on deadening the silence of the room too !

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

He's not dictating anything to anybody and it's starting to look like, big surprise, many of us were correct in thinking he'd never make it through a full term.

Most popular candidate for anything ever voted on in recorded history. A VP that even their own party hates and disrespects.

Any Democrat still denying election fraud should realize that the alternative to a few bad people rigging elections is that you're all so dumb that this was a deliberate effort to elect this. I'd start hoping they find fraud soon because it's the less damaging scenario.

I have an idea to drop the number of COVID cases dramatically, immediately, and without any additional expenses to our country. Close the border, turn people away, reform the system. COVID and Afghanistan have striking similarities when you realize both show Biden and his administration don't care about Americans.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Whats more disturbing is the list of who is not being required to get it

White House staff

CDC
FDA
Pfizer
Johnson and Johnson
NIH
Moderna

Who

Would have been nice if someone had blindsided him and ask why WH staff is effectively thoroughly exempt from vaccine requirements.

That would have been through the grapevine gossip rounds in no time flat.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Actually after the fiasco with the Taliban people are turning their backs on this poor excuse for president, nobody wants to hear him anymore.

Or his double,

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Whats actual threshold? 100%?

Exactly, it's BS and it makes no sense.

We spent 2020 trying to avoid getting COVID and the vaccine(s) come out and now we are inundated with cases. Cases because the vaccinated are shedding it like crazy.

Regardless we got a long way to go to hit 2020 high in hospitalizations and deaths are still extremely low.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol
Pfizer and Moderna are on the WH staff? interesting. The fact that Moderna and Pfizer staff on the Biden's WH are all exempt from getting and pentagon officials that should be a red flag.

edit on 18-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join