It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biden Administration Will Recognize the Taliban as Afghanistan's Legitimate Government.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
One would have thought the history of Iran would have taught someone something......

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

He can not talk personally with anybody without losing his state of mind and going on a rampage of unintelligent babbling.

Lord have mercy, can we take that incompetent senile out of the white house? what in the heck, the Democrats are now aware that they are destroying the nation?

Like screaming at a reporter that republicans drink the blood of children, or whatever that one was?

Or calling someone a dog faced pony soldier for no apparent reason?

democrats have known for quite a while.

They don't seem to care.

Brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: marg6043

The people he surrounded himself with are just as disastrous.

Biden officials just notified all Americans in Afghanistan to get to the Kabul airport as soon as possible. There are tens of thousands of them.

Some people are being beat up by Taliban thugs as they get close to the airport.

Others are not making it past checkpoints.

Now United States is telling all Americans to rush to the airport asap?

joe has people monitor sites like this.

A whole department.

ATS has democrats that are perfectly capable of breaking out of the brainwashed trance.

Only they can save us all.

Keep applying pressure.

It's not likely to come from anywhere else.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I seen the videos in the internet of the dead bodies in the streets, but the darn piece of communist media is not going to show that, is despicable, is horrendous and every America need to get off the stupid covid scamongering and see what is been done to humans that many are Americans in Afghanistan.

And were is the darn president, where is the leader of the free country, he is hiding like coward because he do not want to be bother with.

Where is the leadership of the Democrat party, where are they, no a single word from them on the actions of their puppet senile president.

Yes darn I am outraged I am angry

CNN needs to be boot out of the media outlets and boycotted,

CNN reporter in Kabul: These Taliban fighters are chanting "death to America" but they seem friendly

hotair.com...

That women needs to be banned from entering the US, she is been a cheerleader for the Taliban, maybe she should stay in Afghanistan and experience the Sharia law.

Despicable.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I doubt it, senile china biden can not even think for himself this days, but I bet the feds is, they have nothing to do this days and letting possible terrorist across the border is not a priority this days.

They are after the domestic new treat to American, the unvaxed.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The biden administration announced a clamp down on social media here in the United States 3 weeks ago in preparation for just what we're seeing now.

Not just foreign policy disasters, but a major push to get everybody in America injected with a vaccine initially, or a booster shot. Everyone aged 2 and over. Big announcement coming from the CDC on this...possibly in 2 days or less.

edit on 8/17/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You don't get it being a woman she is risking her life just to get the news out of the region. One of these guys could decide to shoot her on live TV and there is nothing she can do to stop it. Im going to say she is probably the bravest woman ive ever seen I've been to Afghanistan I know what the Taliban are like they will not tolerate any woman in a position such as a journalist. Sadly she's stuck she cant leave without their permission and they won't let her leave because she's useful. The moment she is not she dead.

This is where optics caused a problem Joe in his wisdom decided the pull-out should be 9/11 so they were drawing down troops all the time telling the Taliban they were going to remain until Sept. They decided no your not and decided to rush the departure and there is no one that can stop them.
edit on 8/17/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I knew something was cooking behind the scene, they can take the darn jab and shove it up their rear ends, for what I care, I think a lot of people in the US as of today vax or not vaxed are very angry at what is going on with the democrats in power and the CDC dictating laws.

If you notice all political leaders from the Democrat side are no talking # right now.

They are all hunkering down for what may happen. It makes me believe they created all this as part of their agenda for the nation.

But interestingly the Taliban has been using tweeter, or that is what I read somewhere.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The biden administration announced a clamp down on social media here in the United States 3 weeks ago in preparation for just what we're seeing now.

Not just foreign policy disasters, but a major push to get everybody in America injected with a vaccine initially, or a booster shot. Everyone aged 2 and over. Big announcement coming from the CDC on this...possibly in 2 days or less.

Thank you for the reminder.

Impossible that the clampdown was unrelated to both stories.

Vacation planning as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah, playing both sides, now she is to become one of Taliban examples as they today are installing the Sharia law for women and the ground rules.

We may no see her again and neither all the reporters that were left behind by senile biden, or they just chose to stay behind. to become martyrs.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I doubt it, senile china biden can not even think for himself this days, but I bet the feds is, they have nothing to do this days and letting possible terrorist across the border is not a priority this days.

They are after the domestic new treat to American, the unvaxed.

All I know how to do is keep trying.

My grandfather used to call it Sticktoitiveness.

Hopefully help a few others see through the brainwashing.

And learn a few things along the way.

If I knew how to do more, I'd do it.

But this is all I got.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Interesting days we are living now, I am watching closely to see what is going on behind the scenes after the Afghanistan fiasco.

Because is not doubt something is cooking as we speak.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

I don't have the answers you're looking for.

But am confident we will eventually find them.

We have to.

The alternative is unthinkable.

I'm not trying to be argumentative with you, but this is how you get authoritarian control in your country. "It won't happen here."

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

It will probably be back to good old covid-19 Hysteria in the next day or so, unless there's a catastrophe of some type in afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Taliban held their first press conference today.

They say everything is cool.

Anyone who wants to leave can leave unimpeded.

There will be no more drugs allowed in afghanistan.

And women will be treated well and with respect.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

I don't have the answers you're looking for.

But am confident we will eventually find them.

We have to.

The alternative is unthinkable.

I'm not trying to be argumentative with you, but this is how you get authoritarian control in your country. "It won't happen here."

I'm not either.

And I don't disagree at all.

Was preaching exactly that as loudly as I could last year.

We still got the fascists.

Brainwashed democrats will eventually wake up from their trance.

Many already have.

Many more want to right now.

Some of those are trying to avoid the public shame and embarrassment of now speaking against the democrat's narratives.

We need to reach out to them.

Let them know that there will be none of that.

Only celebration of 1 more free mind.

And continue to apply relentless pressure on the rest.

The fascists they put in charge while brainwashed aren't going to even hear the voices of anyone else.

Will enough democrats wake up before it's too late?

That question keeps me up all night posting on ATS.

I don't know.

But we have to try.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well if the Taliban terrorist decided to make an example of all the American that are left behind, then yes I imagine they will try to keep it way from the media outlets. Taliban is not a friendly terrorist group.

But as usual no every thing can be cover up.

Ii will be money changing hands, maybe that is why the democrats wanted the trillions of dollars, who knows if they knew this was going to happen.

But as usual this my conspirators mind talking.

If not, lets get ready for the super Taliban mega covid variety to hits us soon in the winter time.Need to get those darn boosters.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The Biden administration offered the Taliban rewards, to not attack our embassy. Not sure what those rewards consisted of.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The situation may seem chaotic but is very simple and clear.
Talks about recognizing Taliban today probably took away the last bit of anyone's will to resist by design.
-Afghans dont seem to have their own will or collective consciousness.
It's not just a wrong timing of dumb democrats and talibs not giving a # what they say. Trump started talks with them. This was the plan so why risk your life? To screw up like this you need a talent tho.
One SF unit could snipe all of their checkpoints and re-establish a chain of command for them to work out a less bizarre exit strategy. Who would do it tho? Their zucking president lead by example and took the first flight possible. 😀 He was clearly nothing but a BOT. I feel like I want to look the other way again and I probably will but it's too hilarious now

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You don't get it being a woman she is risking her life just to get the news out of the region. One of these guys could decide to shoot her on live TV and there is nothing she can do to stop it. Im going to say she is probably the bravest woman ive ever seen I've been to Afghanistan I know what the Taliban are like they will not tolerate any woman in a position such as a journalist. Sadly she's stuck she cant leave without their permission and they won't let her leave because she's useful. The moment she is not she dead.

This is where optics caused a problem Joe in his wisdom decided the pull-out should be 9/11 so they were drawing down troops all the time telling the Taliban they were going to remain until Sept. They decided no your not and decided to rush the departure and there is no one that can stop them.

Bro c'mon. I'm not gonna say she's at zero risk, but you gotta know the high profile reporters like her have a security detail and a guaranteed way out of the country.

Yesterday I saw her question Islam to a Taliban fighter's face. He did nothing. Those guys are whack jobs but even they aren't dumb enough to kill a pretty white girl journalist from the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join