It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Your thoughts on the video?

Here are my thoughts:

Skeptical Comments:

1.) It is tough to verify if these people are who they say they are.

2.) I find it suspicious that only one journalist mentioned his/her name and what association they are with, making me wonder if this was a real news event.

3.) Too much time was spent establishing that UFO events were being kept secret instead of establishing other information that is known.

Comments to their credit:

1.) Apparently have a thorough knowledge of the bureaucracy and speak like bureaucrats.

2.) Body language suggests that these people are sane and believe what they are saying to be true. Although i question Carol Rosin's testimony.

My thoughts: I believe that the UFO idea is being kept hush hush for a few reasons: 1.) gaining a tactical advantage over other nations; 2.) not to incite fear in the public; 3.) because these people can keep secrets.

Now the knowledge on other ETs? Tough to say. Sounds a little too far fetched. More testimony would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You may wanna check out the existing threads about the Disclosure Project...

Disclosure Project : Misinformation or not ?

Disclosure Project Briefing Document

Disclosure Project Progress

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I agree all of these questions are covered in previous threads, Including the comment about Carol Rosin's testimony.

"New and improved" ATS search!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76
I agree all of these questions are covered in previous threads, Including the comment about Carol Rosin's testimony.

"New and improved" ATS search!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What makes you question Ms. Rosin's testimony? It sounded pretty genuine to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
As stated above, we have current threads on this topic. Feel free to add to them.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join