It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project : Misinformation or not ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I don't know what to think about the Disclosure Project. I would tend to believe it's true, but some people state this is misinformation. Look at this article here.
What are your feelings about this project ?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I am still quite unsure about this project, but I hope it's not disinfo, it all sounded extremely convincing and a little bit too elleborate if it were a hoax...

But who knows what the USG is doing to the project behind the scenes...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I also had suspicion that it was misinformation at one stage, but I found my suspicions to be unfounded. I believe they are genuine. I don't see what the government would gain by staging this, because the DP does not actually support the government and accuses them of conspiracy against mankind.

There are simply too many witnesses, hundreds from extremely high ranking positions, for this to be misinformation. Further, the evidence they provide is some of the best to prove the case for ET.

So, I say, definitely genuine.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The problem with some of you people is thinking that everyone is conspiring against you when, in reality, they're not.

The Disclosure Project is trying to uncover the "truth". If you're still not convinced of their authenticity, sign up to be a volunteer and then make your judgement.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
There are already a few posts on ATS regarding the Disclosure Project. Me personally I think the majority is the real deal. I will have to say that one or two of the witnesses seem to be a bit of garbage, but you can't take away the credibility of so many authentic witnesses. This is what the government never wanted you to know.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Thanks for your opinions. I Just ordered the 2 volumes of the Disclosure book (french edition) to know more about

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I also had suspicion that it was misinformation at one stage, but I found my suspicions to be unfounded. I believe they are genuine. I don't see what the government would gain by staging this, because the DP does not actually support the government and accuses them of conspiracy against mankind.

I'm going to concur with India Child on this, and for the same reasons stated...
Though I'll add that they need to re-examine some of the more out-there cases that they support...*cough*Meier*cough*...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The Diclosure Projects a big deal. Yet after the press conference it went stale umongst major media. Skull and Bones have their claws in media these days. Dr Greer's efforts are respected in the ufological circles.

Watched the presentations from the panel and was quite impressed. Greer's working on free energy now and indicates 'big oil' is quashing all advancements through buy-outs or disapearances of some inventors. US Patent office is refusing to patent some of the latest free energy devices as attempted perpetual motion devices or energy ratios of 1 to 1 or more.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
With all due respect. Anyone who feels these wittnesses can be dismissed has not taken the time to watch the 4 hours of testimony.

Anyone who dismissed 500 wittnesses in a murder case would be defining themselves as irrational, the same goes for DP, except the subject matter is so hard to comprehend that choosing the irrational, becomes an emergency exit from facing the incredible truth that mankind is about to discover....

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I saw a lot of the 'testimony" of a bunch of people saying "I saw this", or "I know this guy who saw that".

But they don't show anything like pieces of a Spaceship or a real live (or even a dead) Spaceship Guy or anything like that.

In other words, they're all talk and no evidence. All hat and no cattle.

I'd love to know that there is intelligent life around and the we might be/have been/will be in contact of some sort with it. It would be the grandest news for humanity in a couple thousand years!

But I look for evidence, and the "Disclosure Project" has produced nothing but talk, with no substantiation whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Certainly, having hundreds of witnesses adds considerable weight to claims, but this all evaporates as the same witnesses can not present a piece of mutilated cattle, only mutilated hat.

Are people prepared to accept that the Disclosure Project actually discloses that thusfar there is no solid evidence for a government/alien conspiricy ?

Can anybody who disagree with me on this matter come forward with a piece of spaceship ?

I think Greers deserves fame and bookroyalties are well deserved for his relentless effort to search "truth" and discovering the truth is slightly different than expected.....

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

...But they don't show anything like pieces of a Spaceship or a real live (or even a dead) Spaceship Guy or anything like that...

...But I look for evidence, and the "Disclosure Project" has produced nothing but talk, with no substantiation whatsoever.

If Mr. Greer pulled out a picture of what he says is a real live alien, would you believe him? If Mr. greer pulled out some kind of metal alloy and said it was from a crashed spaceship, would you believe him?

What is "evidence" when you're dealing with subject matter that does not officially exist? You're asking for proof that no one other than the government can provide.

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I would think that if a hypothised alien spaceship crashes, local media would make enough noise to gets the world attention before any man in black could cover it all up. I would think Da man has other priorities, like keeping the middle-east in check than to care for some popped weather balloons ?

In the case of the famous Roswell incident, there was indeed local media making a lot of noise AND some proverbial man in black covering things up, but it turned out they probable tried to cover up Project Mogul (spy-balloons to listen for Russian Nuclear tests) rather than an alien spaceship, it is even possible, that as there so much sketchy info released to the public, at some point they even decided to encourage the public imagination about spaceships, rather than to come up with a bogus rational explanation. in other words, the public , starts swalliowing its own bait.

As for a real alien crashsite:

One would expect souvenirhunters would take an alien head as trophy for example, these souvenirs could be tested by various scientists, I havent seen anything of that happen..

UFOlogists are both a pain in the neck as a blessing for preservers of black projects, as the UFOlogists keeps looking in the skies and zoom in on satellite pictures, occaisionally finding things not meant to become public as well that one could seed it in the puclib mind that it was some UFO rather than a millitary plane.

I wouldn't be surprised if some very renowned experts in UFOlogy are not your critical government/alien conspiricy watchers they claim to be, but rather are on the payroll keeping the stories alive, creating a flying carpet that you can stuff anything under that one wouldn't want see explained as a government project.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
All good and valid points I think. What's needed is a plan of large proportions like a North American constant skywatch group of thousands of people representing each State and Province, Cities and Towns.

Why?, to get to the next crash site before MAJ Blue Barets get there and seal it off from the public and UFO investigators. GETTING TO THE CRASH SIGHT FIRST and in Numbers is key as getting there second gets you removed from the area.

Bring all the toys.. Cam Corder, Digital Camera, Compass, Recorders, Lights and Sample Bags. Have at least two video recorders going feet apart and list all witness names adresses along with date and time marks.

Finding the evidence first may be the ticket.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Are people prepared to accept that the Disclosure Project actually discloses that thusfar there is no solid evidence for a government/alien conspiricy ?

While I may not have an alien body, or pieces of a spaceship to wheel out, to PROVE the case of a government conspiracy to cover up things of an alien nature is remarkably easy...take Roswell for example...

The government insists that the debris witnesses saw (thus acknowledging a crash of something, and that these witnesses did handle the wreckage) is from a Mogul balloon. But, there were no Mogul balloons in or around the area on the dates in question, nor do the materials described conform to material used in Mogul.

The government insists that Mogul was classified as high as the Atomic bomb. But, such a classified project was routinely permitted to simply fall to earth on civilian property with little to no effort to retrieve them?

The government insists that the bodies seen (thus acknowledging that bodies need to be accounted for, and that witnesses saw bodies) are that of anthropomorphic dummies used in a testing project. But, Mogul used no dummies. The dummies were part of Project High Dive, which took place nearly 5 years after the Roswell incident!

I think it's extremely easy to show a conspiracy and coverup here....

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The only problem is these aliens, whether dummies or real are not publically available, Government coverup is given as explanation and I actually believe they tried to cover something up, but what exactly, remains a point of speculation and probabillity.

What we really need is a big alien crash in Central Park or something with too many witnesses, but somehow I don't see it happen.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have only recently investigated the Disclosure project more closely - and I find them, especially Dr. Greer, to be quite credible.

However I am somewhat disappointed in the fact that they are not taking some steps they could to improve the credibility of their witnesses.

I am also quite certain that their approach is fundamentally flawed.

Like any public U.S. activist group they can be compromised or silenced quite easily.

What they need is a public component and a "hidden" private component that can do intel and quiet research for them.

There should be an indirect method of communication between these two groups so that the "hidden" component can remain un-compromised.

They should also be spread into groups in various nations so that one government cant shut down the whole operation.

I feel Greenpeace has used this multi-nationalism to good effect for their own organization.

So... there is little doubt that the Disclosure product is probably being manipulated and is subject to manipulation and disinformation - however they seem to be actively trying to increase attention on UFO issues - and that must be contrary to the will of those who so effectively cover up these matters.

On a side note I personally have been investigating a technology (not something I invented) that could end the coverup once and for all.

However I would not share my ideas with so public a group as the Disclosure Project because I am sure they could not prevent it from leaking to the proper authorities.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What we really need is a big alien crash in Central Park or something with too many witnesses, but somehow I don't see it happen.

Could still be covered up, believe it or not.

The only way we'll see disclosure is if the government, or the aliens want it...simple as that.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The one thing about DP is it is probably the largest compilation of testimonies available. I often refer to the book when checking out stories. Not all the witnesses are credible, and it only takes one to bring his credibility into question. I believe his origional intentions were true, but when they weren't able to get a congressional hearing, he changed his plans. Instead of fighting the government, he decided to work on something he had some control over.

I think the witness list needs to be refined, and double check backgrounds, but that's alot of work. The project needs another shot in the arm, maybe someone else to take over the disclosure portion. Let Dr Greer work on SEAS.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Dr Love says:

"What is "evidence" when you're dealing with subject matter that does not officially exist? You're asking for proof that no one other than the government can provide."

If no one other than the government can produce any evidence, and they won't, then, as far as I am concerned, there is no evidence.

And I guess that anyone who claims there is evidence is, according to Dr. Love's view, simply not telling the truth.

Okay, Dr. Love; I'll buy that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join