It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Cyber Pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Most of us here know of Event 201, a "3.5-hour pandemic tabletop exercise that simulated...
...response to a hypothetical, but scientifically plausible, pandemic."

The Event 201 scenario
Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people...
that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic.
The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS...

but have you ever heard of CYBER POLYGON?

Cyber Polygon

Every year, the training brings together a wide range of global businesses and government structures
while the live stream gathers millions of spectators from across the world.

Cyber Polygon furthers great reset agenda of centralized power & surveillance

Check out the results of their 2020 exercise here:Cyber Polygon 2020 Results
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few happenings as of late... put the pieces together for yourself.

Biden suspended a Trump order barring the use of Chinese electrical equipment in the U.S. power grid, citing pending review.

On January 20, 2021, President Biden issued an Executive Order on
“Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis,”
which, in part, suspended EO 13920, “Securing the United States Bulk-Power System” for 90 days.

February 10–27, 2021: 2021 Texas power crisis
36000 Percent Price Jump: the recent utility insanity in Texas

Politifact: There is no evidence that Chinese interference contributed to the power outage in Texas.

2021 Suez Canal obstruction

...Ever Given, which blocked the Suez Canal for nearly a week in March, halting billions of dollars in maritime commerce.

SCA Chairman Osama Rabie told Reuters last week that:

the Ever Given was moving at 25 kilometres (15.5 miles) per hour rather than the appropriate 8-9kmph,
that it's rudder was not aligned, and that it could have chosen not to enter the canal.Reuters[/url ]

[url=https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1287400/pg1]Cyber Attack On JBS Shuts Down Meat Processing Across The World

A ransomware attack against Brazilian meat-packing giant JBS has disrupted production in the U.S., Canada and Australia.CBC

The M.T.A. Is Breached by Hackers as Cyberattacks Surge

A hacking group believed to have links to the Chinese government penetrated the Metropolitan Transportation Authority’s computer systems in April,
exposing vulnerabilities in a vast transportation network that carries millions of people every day...

edit on 8-8-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sad world we are living in today.
If I was in the States, I'd be looking where I could almost self-support myself with little outside help.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
My wife has been learning different techniques for rendering fats. Bear fat is the most miraculous agent, and sadly not as many hunters utilize it. It is the original gun oil and is remarkably transdermal. Porcine lard, from pasture raised (not grain fed) and wild boar has an incredible level of VIt D, higher than the various sea foods normally used.

new topics

join