It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions arising ! ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Mr Scott

I am a big fan of your stuff, but I just don't understand

1. What mechanism is involved in the 180 degree flip of the planet?

Do you know or are you and others guessing?

2. How did that flip correct itself and whwn?

3. If it was a "save the planet initiative" how could they encode the results of it?

Why not build it in the Eastern mountains i.e. much higher?

How could "they" predict the crustal movement of the Earth , if it's purpose was to be built before such a catastrophe?

4. Are you familiar with Johannes Kepler? Or Edwin Hubble? How come they and the extreme strech of human space exploration does not include a regular flip of the planet?

5. Are you the ONLY person on the planet to have deciphered this 'mystery' ?

If so. Can you advise how I nominate you for a Nobel prize?

Youse are great thanks! looking forward to your answers.

With respect and love
Has2b

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Has2b

Mr Scott

I am a big fan of your stuff, but I just don't understand

1. What mechanism is involved in the 180 degree flip of the planet?

Do you know or are you and others guessing?

Hi H2B,

The precise mechanism is unknown although I suspect it may be a combination of factors e.g. a sudden and massive displacement of weight from one point of the planet to another thereby introducing a wobble (i.e. a secondary axis of rotation) which in turn may induce the Dzhanibekov effect or the Warlow effect.

Dzhanibekov Effect

Warlow Effect

From my own perspective, it was important to find a flip mechanism that would reverse the sunrise & sunset without the Earth itself reversing its rotation - Warlow's (Tipp-Top) Effect does that.

2. How did that flip correct itself and whwn?

The monuments at Giza appear to give us the time for the first event and gives us the periodicity for every other event thereafter. The initial flip was reversed again around 2345 BCE.

3. If it was a "save the planet initiative" how could they encode the results of it?

The Coptic-Egyptian legend tells us that the pole shift happened first and that the Deluge would occur several hundreds of years later. After the 180 flip, it seems that the Earth continued to wobble slightly for a number of years before finally settling down. You can see this wobble in the bends of the King's Chamber north shaft where they were trying to track Al Nitak's new position in the northern sky (of the southern hemisphere). The shaft starts of true north (along with the pyramid), then after some years there appears to have been an aftershock where it wobbled in one direction before rebounding back again. That KC northern shaft is essentially showing us the wobble as it happened, going in one direction and then rebounding back again. Which explains also why the KC southern shaft is perfectly straight since this registers Al Nitak's former location where, of course, it had been settled for millennia (hence no bends in this shaft).

Why not build it in the Eastern mountains i.e. much higher?

Again we can only speculate. Access to quarries, access to water, access to labour. On the high, flat plateaus the pyramids would be seen for many miles in all directions which is what you would want for a recovery vault (and precisely what you wouldn't want for a king's tomb).

How could "they" predict the crustal movement of the Earth , if it's purpose was to be built before such a catastrophe?

According to the Surid legend, the pyramids were built as a means to survive the future Deluge (caused as a result of the pole shift). As stated above, the pole shift was confirmed by Surid's astronomer-priests. This suggests that the pole shift event, though likely disastrous in many parts of the world, was not the existential threat that many currently believe it to be. The ancient Egyptians, according to the Surid legend, witnessed it happen in 'real time'. Perhaps Egypt was close to the pivot point hence would have been least affected. The pyramids were built after the pole shift but many centuries before the Deluge (according to the legend).

4. Are you familiar with Johannes Kepler? Or Edwin Hubble? How come they and the extreme strech of human space exploration does not include a regular flip of the planet?

Perhaps they did consider such a possibility but simply never wrote about it? There are other scientists who have argued that pole shift events have occurred in ancient times, for example, Georges Cuvier, who, writing in 1812, states:

“I agree, therefore, with MM. DeLue and Dolmieu, in thinking, that if any thing in geology be established, it is, that the surface of our globe has undergone a great and sudden revolution, the date of which cannot be referred to a much earlier period five or six thousand years ago; that this revolution overwhelmed and caused to disappear the countries which were previously inhabited by man.”

More recently, of course, there's the work of Prof. Charles Hapgood.

5. Are you the ONLY person on the planet to have deciphered this 'mystery' ?

Not quite sure what 'mystery' you are specifically referring to here. If it's about the pole shifts of the ancient past then there are many, many individuals who have provided many pieces to this particular puzzle (albeit some unwittingly so): Velikovsky, Dzhanibekov, Hapgood, Trimble, Bauval, Warlow and so on. All that I have done is find what I believe to be some further evidence (at Giza) pointing to the reality of that ancient event and to piece some other things together into a cohesive picture (well, one that makes better sense to me). I do not insist I am right in what I argue, merely that we should all perhaps be a little more circumspect in dismissing what our ancient legends tell us.

If so. Can you advise how I nominate you for a Nobel prize?

Steady now.

Best regards,

SC

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

Mr Scott

Thanks so much for answering or trying to answer my questions.
I watched the youtubes.
LOL the man had his wife spin the Tippytop-top , he must have archyrighteous in his fingers poor man?

But this bit makes sense (if it copies on ATS right)

"The precise mechanism is unknown although I suspect it may be a combination of factors e.g. a sudden and massive displacement of weight from one point of the planet to another thereby introducing a wobble (i.e. a secondary axis of rotation) which in turn may induce the Dzhanibekov effect or the Warlow effect."

I don't know about the big words at the end but that is exactly what I was guessing tooo!

I have a theery that when the world flips over it is becoz all the countries float to the bottom. Simple just natural gravity right?
Then when it flips over it takes time for them to float to the bottom again. Am I right?

It is OK if you want to put it in your next book if you like . You do not have to tell them I told you.
That that Gary Oblong or Hookey /Hermiwon fellow must be stupid if they insist on that stupid stiff hey?

Anyway it took 2 reads for me to find your answer for the date for the reversal of the flip.
I am relived that that happened but surprised that you know to the date or year obsolately preciserly

You say

"The initial flip was reversed again around 2345 BCE ."

What was the first date. I googled it and elsewhere you say 14000 years ago. Is that back from 2021 or do you have a better more precice date. I want to know how long we have got till it happens again.!

Anyway I have other questions but my Dear Mother doesn;t like me looking at ATS she says "it is from the devil" and this ATS log in is my Dad's old one, He says he doesn't believe in the devil (cause they got divorced when she became a Christian) but he lets me post under his Has2b name.

Do you tink that 2345 bCE was the date for Noah's flood . Is that the basis of your argumentum?
I used to go to church once or twice LOL (i think they are really crazy) but my Dear Mother's (I useed to call her Mum) pastor says the world started at 4004 BC so your dates do not line up with that Fffffeeewww!
But why are you so certainly aware that 2345 BCwas when it, the planet filpped back?

Sorry english is not my firstest language

Than k you again

Love and blessings
B2B

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Sorry english is not my firstest language

You sure about that? Seems fairly okay here

Welcome to my ignore list.

SC
edit on 7/8/2021 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You say

"The initial flip was reversed again around 2345 BCE ."

What was the first date. I googled it and elsewhere you say 14000 years ago. Is that back from 2021 or do you have a better more precice date. I want to know how long we have got till it happens again.!

Do you tink that 2345 bCE was the date for Noah's flood .

I have always found the dates of various catastrophic events mentioned by Scott over the years (e.g., 19,000 years, 14,140 years, and perhaps others which I forget) difficult to follow; and I think it's safe to say that such evidence as he has produced for them doesn’t seem to have been widely accepted. (A discussion of some of the problems with polar shift/earth crustal displacement theories, for instance, can be found here.)

Turning to the 2345 BC date for Noah’s Flood: this comes, I think, from traditional Biblical chronology, which held that there were six Ages of the World, and that Noah’s Flood comes at the end of the First Age (from Adam not Noah). (For more discussion, see Wiki: The Biblical flood.) Ussher’s date of 4004 BC for the Creation of the world is similarly based on traditional Bible chronology .

But Biblical chronology has little or no basis in fact; and the same goes for other traditional chronologies.

So Scott’s chronology seems to be based on supposed catastrophes for which there is little persuasive scientific evidence, combined with literal readings of ancient traditions and legends which have next to no factual basis.

edit on 7-8-2021 by Hooke because: typo

edit on 7-8-2021 by Hooke because: another typo

edit on 7-8-2021 by Hooke because: a further typo

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Coptic-Egyptian legend

Could you share this legend or point to where i might read it plz.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hooke

So Scott’s chronology seems to be based on supposed catastrophes for which there is little persuasive scientific evidence, combined with literal readings of ancient traditions and legends which have next to no factual basis.

Pretty ignorant answer. Ancient tradition and legend are key to understanding our past. Mythology is the language of the stars and our ancestry. There is a commonality in this language and the stories shared that demonstrates a very different story line to the plastic history you are trying to peddle.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton

You sure about that? Seems fairly okay here

Welcome to my ignore list.

SC

That is funny as hell...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hooke

I have always found the dates of various catastrophic events mentioned by Scott over the years (e.g., 19,000 years, 14,140 years, and perhaps others which I forget) difficult to follow; and I think it's safe to say that such evidence as he has produced for them doesn’t seem to have been widely accepted. (A discussion of some of the problems with polar shift/earth crustal displacement theories, for instance, can be found here.)

Two dates that have pretty strong evidence is something happened big 14.000 years ago that killed off a lot of life, and 42,000 years ago the poles seemed to have switched and that created a lot of issues too. I'm not so sure about any other dates for things to happen at these levels.

Turning to the 2345 BC date for Noah’s Flood...

This really seems to be some massive flooding that happened in the past with the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.

edit on 7-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Hooke

... Ancient tradition and legend are key to understanding our past. Mythology is the language of the stars and our ancestry. There is a commonality in this language and the stories shared that demonstrates a very different story line to the plastic history you are trying to peddle.

You might be interested in this recently published book, which contains a detailed explanation of how the pyramid legends developed.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Coptic-Egyptian legend

Could you share this legend or point to where i might read it plz.

The scholar Sándor Fodor tells us, “This Arabic text of the Sūrīd legend was translated from Coptic . . . the translation was made in A.H. 225 i.e. in 840/841 AD.” In his published account of his pyramid explorations, Vyse (quoting the scholar Aloys Sprenger), states:

It appears from M. Quatremere’s dissertation, that the traditions of the antient Egyptians were preserved by their descendants, the Copts, who were held in great respect by the Arabs. It is also said, that, in the reign of Ahmed Ben Touloun, who conquered Egypt about 260 a.h. [874 AD], a learned man, above one hundred years old, and of either Coptic or Nabathaean extraction, lived in Upper Egypt. This person had visited many countries, and was well informed of the antient history of Egypt, and was, by order of Ahmed Ben Touloun, examined before an assembly of learned Maliometans; and Masoudi’s [al-Masudi’s] account of the Pyramids is said to have been given upon the authority of this learned man. . . .Masoudi affirms, in the Akbar-Ezzeman, that he wrote his account of Sūrīd from a Coptic modern history.

And so, in this Arabic translation of the original Coptic-Egyptian tradition, we read of a quite different purpose for the pyramids. Vyse, continuing to quote Sprenger’s comments on the Surid legend given by Al-Masudi, states in the appendix of Operations, Volume II:

That Sūrīd, Ben Shaluk, Ben Sermuni, Ben Termidun, Ben Tedresan, Ben Sal, one of the kings of Egypt before the flood, built the two great Pyramids . . . that the reason for building the Pyramids was the following dream, which happened to Sūrīd three hundred years previous to the flood. It appeared to him, that the earth was overthrown, and that the inhabitants were laid prostrate upon it; that the stars wandered confusedly from their courses, and clashed together with a tremendous noise.

The king, although greatly affected by this vision, did not disclose it to any person, but was conscious that some great event was about to take place. Soon afterwards in another vision, he saw the fixed stars descend upon the earth in the form of white birds, and seizing the people, enclose them in a cleft between two great mountains, which shut upon them. The stars were dark, and veiled with smoke. The king awoke in great consternation, and repaired to the temple of the sun, where, with great lamentations, he prostrated himself in the dust. Early in the morning he assembled the chief priests from all the nomes of Egypt, a hundred and thirty in number; no other persons were admitted to this assembly, when he related his first and second vision. The interpretation was declared to announce, “that some great event would take place.”

The high priest, whose name was Philimon or Iklimon, spoke as follows:—“Grand and mysterious are thy dreams: The visions of the king will not prove deceptive, for sacred is his majesty. I will now declare unto the king a dream, which I also had a year ago, but which I have not imparted to any human being.” The king said, “Relate it, O Philimon.” The high-priest accordingly began:—“I was sitting with the king upon the tower of Amasis. The firmament descended from above till it overshadowed us like a vault. The king raised his hands in supplication to the heavenly bodies, whose brightness was obscured in a mysterious and threatening manner. The people ran to the palace to implore the king’s protection; who in great alarm again raised his hands towards the heavens, and ordered me to do the same; and behold, a bright opening appeared over the king, and the sun shone forth above; these circumstances allayed our apprehensions, and indicated, that the sky would resume its former altitude; and fear together with the dream vanished away.

The king then directed the astrologers to ascertain by taking the altitude whether the stars foretold any great catastrophe, and the result announced an approaching deluge. The king ordered them to inquire whether or not this calamity would befall Egypt; and they answered, yes, the flood will overwhelm the land, and destroy a large portion of it for some years.

He ordered them to inquire if the earth would again become fruitful, or if it would continue to be covered with water. They answered that its former fertility would return. The king demanded what would then happen. He was informed that a stranger would invade the country, kill the inhabitants, and seize upon their property; and that afterwards a deformed people, coming from beyond the Nile, would take possession of the kingdom; upon which the king ordered the Pyramids to be built, and the predictions of the priests to be Inscribed upon columns, and upon the large stones belonging to them; and he placed within them his treasures, and all his valuable property together with the bodies of his ancestors.

This legend has its roots with the Coptic-Egyptians and their ancestors. It is not an Arabic/Islamic legend - they merely translated it into Arabic and passed it on. And if the legend is right, then it will explain The Big Void.

SC

new topics

top topics

join