It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
So I know this is not new, but mostly shot down because of the danger in using DIY medicines but received this circulating voice message about Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade that will clear Covid19 and many more parasites (viruses) in a matter of hours. It can be mixed with milk, 100% orange juice or distilled water.

I’m in. Please give me the gogga (bug) I want to try it, not that it matter as I am going to test a dose or 3 anyway. It sounds like more sense to me than a Political motivated ar_holes that is running the program of the elite.
Let’s give it a week to see if it kills me and I will let you know. If no reply bye bye in advance.

Now I’m using Ivermectin as preventative measure but sure I had the bug already. But who knows as nobody will put that swab up my nose for a PCR test that has not been approved. It’s a maybe for what, more likely to spike the brain, but then again, who knows. And now they want me to pay for a maybe.

You can educate yourself about the elite Here

Wiskey

edit on 1C212021-07-28T05:19:26-05:00WednesdayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Mistake

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I'd be vary wary of it myself - it's a caustic chemical used to bleach hair and floors/kitchen suraces - if the concentration is too high you could end up burning your mouth, lungs, digestive tract out and having an incredibly painul death.

This article shows how people sel poisoning using 35% hydrogen peroxide is suprisingly common and what damage it does to the body: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There's strong evidence that using mouthwash kills covid in 30 seconds - it's using the same technique of destroying the lipids outside the virus and working as a preventative and to massively increase recoveery rates but doesn't have the risk of chemical burns, poisoning and death associated with peroxide.

EDIT: Less than 2% may not kill you but 35%, even a one off use will cause severe damage throughout the body and likely kill you - it has a violent reacyion that releases oxygen and would cause organs, veins and artieries to explode and cause a major stroke then slow death.
edit on 28-7-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Oops, yes the message does warn about to high % mixture. Not higher than 3% in the mix.
I'm still in

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Environmental Chemist, the fizzing is hydrogen gas and Oxygen leaving when exposed to many things. The H2 dissipates harmlessly but the O2 oxidizes everything that has a place for it in the molecule. It is why it kills bacteria. They do NOT like Oxygen. Ozone, O3 is so ready to lose it's extra atom of Oxygen that it is dangerous at ground level, but the same property makes it protect us from harmful rays of the sun in the upper atmosphere.
MORAL Don't swallow any and wait a few minutes if you do try this.

Im off to work.

originally posted by: bastion
I'd be vary wary of it myself - it's a caustic chemical used to bleach hair and floors/kitchen suraces - if the concentration is too high you could end up burning your mouth, lungs, digestive tract out and having an incredibly painul death.

This article shows how people sel poisoning using 35% hydrogen peroxide is suprisingly common and what damage it does to the body: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There's strong evidence that using mouthwash kills covid in 30 seconds - it's using the same technique of destroying the lipids outside the virus and working as a preventative and to massively increase recoveery rates but doesn't have the risk of chemical burns, poisoning and death associated with peroxide.

EDIT: Less than 2% may not kill you but 35%, even a one off use will cause severe damage throughout the body and likely kill you - it has a violent reacyion that releases oxygen and would cause organs, veins and artieries to explode and cause a major stroke then slow death.

edit on 28-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Please dont drink or inject hydrogen peroxide.

If you are worried about how C19 might affect you, there are much better real options.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Don’t do it, but if you do, can I get your Ivermectin!?!?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2
a reply to: bastion

Oops, yes the message does warn about to high % mixture. Not higher than 3% in the mix.
I'm still in

I think at that level it's meant to be safe if a tiny bit is ingested but I'd still be wary of buying concentrations over 3% or storing near food drink for internal use due to the risk of 'brainfarts'. I've had a couple of accidental mouthfuls of terps and white spirit over the years by getting my hands/water bottles mixed up and drinking the wrong one and the diarhoea and stomach cramps are very explosive/painful.

I'd strongly recommend not doing it or looking into a safer alternative - even at .35% it'll kill the 'good bacteria' in your digestive tract which I guess would temporarily lower the immune system. In the UK concentrations must be below 0.1% to be advertised as a mouth rinse.

Hydrogen Peroxide is the reason behind the ban on any liquids over being taken on planes. The liquid bomb plot in 2006 used 500 ml to bring down 747's as it has the same explosive yield as plastic explosives. Fairly certain any purchace of concentration over 12% is monitored by security services due to its use by terrorists, it certainly is in the UK and a combo of member of a conspiracy theorist site otaining/seeking to obtain it a high concentration will likely have you flagged on a system somewhere.

For a much safer, cheaper, natural, limited evidence based preventative gargling with warm salt water and drop of vinegar has been shown to reduce Covid and cold symptoms severity and length of infection. Edinburgh Uni: Salt water to treat Covid study

a reply to: Justoneman

Ahh cheers or the info. I was aware Ozone could be very dangerous but hadn't quite clicked that the free oxygen was the cause of it.

I have a vague memory of Ozone sinking to near ground level before heavy rain or thunderstorms - which is part of the cause for the smell of rain. Any idea if that is true? I'm probably completely wrong as it's a memory from 15 - 20 years ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Interesting site, nothing's been updated since 2018 though. Seems odd. Any techies wanna do some digging?
Kinda feel like I should had my VPN up before clicking that.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

When I worked in group homes that were for people with mental health issues waiting long term placement in treatment centers, I worked with a man who came to Canada from Iran on a genius scholarship at 18.

He didn't deal well with doing whatever he wanted and he started doing tons of drugs, which triggered his schizophrenia.

He was about 32 when I worked with him, and he had notebooks full of hydrogen peroxide "cures", which he would openly tell me about. Everything from flus to AIDS, he figured you could cure by drinking dilutions of H2O2. And he would do this, often. He would spray it in his ears, wash with it, drink it.

After doing this for over a year, he had to be treated for tons of skin issues, burns, irritation to his esophagus and mouth, hair loss, etc. But he still got sick with colds. He still had various diseases he had picked up while using, his teeth were soft from gargling and drinking peroxide, and he also somehow still had gingivitis.

I feel like hydrogen peroxide isn't the answer, or all of us who were born before the 90's would be in prime condition from our parents pouring it on every cut, scrape, or really anything they thought needed cleaning.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Sounds like the Windex guy from My Morbidly Obese Greek Wedding.

I love when people self medicate.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Which I could play you the voice message, sounds legit and if the person don’t lie he is highly educated in the field. However for you to hear it I will need a private message and only use Telegram.
I’m definitely not volunteering to commit suicide and am going to do it with my doctor, a friend from 8 years old with him supervising. He is skeptical but confirmed if done correctly within limits it could actually works. I believe the message more than the fraud going on now

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

His sequel was called My Paranoid Delusional Iranian Health Crisis.

He also loved, LOVED, Canadian national treasure Celine Dion. He would call his Mom and sing songs to her, and she would genuinely encourage him to try out for Canadian Idol. I'm sure the constant peroxide gargling was very helpful in achieving his wonderful singing wail.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
He would call his Mom and sing songs to her, and she would genuinely encourage him to try out for Canadian Idol.

Don't the seven of you up there rotate the award around?

As for the topic, people need to drink more Hydrogen Peroxide, it will help with the culling.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I use it regularly. I can verify that is effective against colds.

If only it worked against vaccines

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Atsbhct
He would call his Mom and sing songs to her, and she would genuinely encourage him to try out for Canadian Idol.

Don't the seven of you up there rotate the award around?

No. We tried, but Canada Post is too expensive.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

O3 at ground level has a short life but how and in respect to what is it dangerous? I have a10,000g3 ozone machine in the laundry room where the cat litter sits. I run the ozone machine about every other week. Granted i do not sit in the room, but it breaks down in an hour or less, in general.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Is many safe and natural ways to treat from flu or common colds, without putting your life in danger.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

There was a book going around called "the one minute cure" by madison cavanaugh. I dont personally know anyone that did this, nor am I aware of anyone who died from it. Supposedly healed ulcers and all sorts of things. IRL, I do know a family from my hometown that used to add a few drops of peroxide to their milk. They seemed generally healthy and did not explode, but make no mistake that is far from an endorsement from me. Im sure if you look up peoples experiences with that one minute cure book you will find the answers you seek.

ETA if i recall correctly the food grade peroxide was diluted down from 35% with distilled water 10 parts water to 1 part peroxide, so yes, 35% straight does sound crazy.
edit on 28-7-2021 by drewlander because: Bad memory. Coviditis.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I found a pdf copy of that book. Link is only good for 30 days. one minute cure

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
I'd be vary wary of it myself

That is why you only use a few drops of 35% in an 8oz glass of water.

I did this for months probably 25 years ago. It is very safe, and effective, if done properly. I stopped because there are much better and safer things to do.

But yes, there are a lot of stupid people out there who hear someone talk about HCQ and then go out and drink fish tank cleaner.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join