It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just how old are you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
i feel like it sometimes when i get out of the gym, lol,
i'm definately not 18 anymore.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Old enuf to lay the smackdown on a repugant's monkey a$$.

LMAO! Yeah thats the attitude Colonel.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I am 48, but if you folks don't watch it, I will put the evil eye on you because I was born on Fri the 13th.
I don't wanna hear any of that nursing home crap. My dad is 75 and he is not ready for a nursing home.....and neither are YOU.

DEN OF THE DAMNED

You were born Friday 13th? cool u arent Jason Vorheese
by any chance are ya!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I figured you guys to be WAY younger, Drunk and Freddie..

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Why did you figure that? thanx anyway.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Your picture or avatar-if that is you looks alot younger..
And you guys type like your younger-not dumb, just younger-so we have that straight

Mag

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
How old am I ?

"Old enough to know better,
but young enough, not too care"

"Your as old as you feel,
or as young as the person your feeling"

blackwidow

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well I guess I'm still a spring chicken. I'm 21, well, 22 next month... Getting on a bit I suppose.

Must get out my rejuvenating cream for wrinkles soon

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well...I'm 26 tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Old enuf to lay the smackdown on a repugant's monkey a$$.

And you'd better be young enough to properly heal after this 39 year old pimp slaps you and calls you Suzie!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Man, Freddie, I am beginning to have a bit o' pity on you poor lawyers! Not only is all that lying destroying you guys from the inside (obviously, the Colonel over there has been at it longer) but that suit and tie Nancy-boy lifestyle is causing you to prematurely age, too. Shed the coat, get rid of that silk, handmade noose and get outside for a while! Enjoy some fresh air, climb a steep hill, you know, push your body!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Man, Freddie, I am beginning to have a bit o' pity on you poor lawyers! Not only is all that lying destroying you guys from the inside (obviously, the Colonel over there has been at it longer) but that suit and tie Nancy-boy lifestyle is causing you to prematurely age, too. Shed the coat, get rid of that silk, handmade noose and get outside for a while! Enjoy some fresh air, climb a steep hill, you know, push your body!

Turn that playful little puppy loose on em TC!!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
No Drunk, I am not Jason.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
i'll get 19 years old on september 19.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Could'nt agree more. Early thirties and already on the brink of a midlife crisis.

I'm 26, be 27 in October got two kids 4yrs old and 4wks old. And I feel just as good as I did when I was 18.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
34 isn't that old is it? I'm still in pretty good shape. Even though I was a teenager in the 80s, I told all my friends one day the cool young hip crowd would be poking fun at hair bands and Micheal Jackson but did they believe me? noooooo! "We're it" they'd say. "This is the end all, be all." nah nah nah ....

Now look at em' too afraid to admit they bought "Thriller" or had that stupid red leather jacket. What was that? "Tears for Fears" would live forever like the stones? Oh yeah..that panned out didn't it?

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm going to do this as easy as possible:

T F
H O
I U
R R
T
Y

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by damefool

T F
H O
I U
R R
T
Y

Took me 4 mor 5 mins to work wot u had just typed dude! Shows my brain is getting slower by the m,in!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Originally posted by damefool

T F
H O
I U
R R
T
Y

Took me 4 mor 5 mins to work wot u had just typed dude! Shows my brain is getting slower by the m,in!

Lay off the sauce dude...time for bed

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
And wot sauce is that?! i dont take drugs i'm too young

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join