It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's be reasonable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

In the video above, the gentleman speaks about North Korea and in particular the system under which it is ruled.

Before you say nothing like this could ever happen in America see how you answer the following questions:

Do you believe your constitution is under attack?

Could you jeopardize your job by simply stating 'there are only two sexes' or 'all lives matter'?

Is critical race theory brainwashing the youth and adults too limited in their mental capacity to comprehend the intent behind it?

Have you been told that 'math is racist'?

Does Facebook encourage you to report on your family and friends harboring 'extremist viewpoints'?

Is your generation being set up as accountable by some for what happened over a hundred years ago, based on your skin color?

Are they trying to manipulate or discourage what you eat, how you dress(mask, maga hats), who you associate with?

Are they trying to corrupt your language by appropriating different meanings thereby changing your actual intent to paint you in a bad light?

Is your Supreme Court compromised by partisanship?

Have you been labeled 'deplorable' simply by voting for what you believe was a better direction for all Americans, including your political opponents?

Is your last trump card, the military, being weakened through weak and debilitating policies?

Is there an effort to defund your police?

Have they tried to take your guns?

Have they turned brother against brother?

Is Chinese social policy on a similar trajectory than that of North Korea?

Is your president enamored with China?

Are your biggest corporations embracing the direction the world is moving?

Are these reasonable questions leading to terrifying conclusions?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Michael Malice may be the best political commentator alive today.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Just think, there was once upon a time a place called the United States, they actually tried to stop the spread of communism.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I can answer yes to the first eleven questions.

Unfortunately no one really gets what's happened and what's happening and what's about to happen. Not enough that could make a difference anyway.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Future generations might look back at this moment in history and say: how did the people just accept this? I could never do that!

And they would be wrong. Just like we are wrong when judging the average German that was around in 1940.

If we can't stand up to tyranny then I guess we don't deserve to be 'free'.

edit on 15-7-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

" Do you believe your constitution is under attack? "

Yes , Mchael Malice is Spot on with Forethought .

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Do you believe your constitution is under attack?

Certainly the Civil Rights Act.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

We had a President call it outdated.

A President that was considered black and was STILL elected President.

Yet he said the Constitution is outdated.

"Give 'em an inch, and they'll take a mile."

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
For anyone that has the time, I would highly recommend this recent ep of the Lex Fridman podcast where he interviews a North Korean defector. One of the most insightful interviews I've ever listened to:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

a reply to: EdisonintheFM

how did the people just accept this?

Ummm…I can answer that question with an single word…

Incrementalism…

Progressives have always played by the Chinese…”long view”…playbook…

That’s how they infest the top and middle of every government entity…from the NSA…to the Education department…

And all accomplished by incrementalism…and the unionization of the public sector…

While the greater unwashed busily bought their…American dream…and surrendered to the lure of the next shiny…
”precious”…and the next…and the next…

A truly ingenious plan when seen through the eyes of the psychopath…and the sociopath…

“Resistance is futile…you will surrender to the prog collective”…

YouSir

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Creeping Normalcy aka landscape amnesia is a Cognitive Bias that the average human is blind to and therefore can be manipulated with it. Creeping Normalcy is explained by the illustration of slowly increasing the temperature of the water in a pot with a frog in it. The frog relaxes and doesn’t jump out until his ass is cooked.

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of."
— Edward Bernays

“Some Americans will never appreciate America, until after they have helped destroy it, and have then begun to suffer the consequences.”
— Thomas Sowell

The ruling elite class thinkers fantasize of depopulation, but the irony is the world is over populated with megalomaniac psychopaths with a God-complex.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Ummm…a final thought before I sleep…

Your title states…

”Let’s be reasonable”…

However…I think it more succinct if it were to state…

”Let’s be reason…able”

There…no more balm for the eye’s of those that will not see…

YouSir

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you.
Amen.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
"Do you believe your constitution is under attack?"

Thats it?

The level of deliberate ignorance is truly, mindblowingly sad.
edit on 22-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

"Do you believe your constitution is under attack?"

Thats it? The level of deliberate ignorance is truly, mindblowingly sad.

And you're the educated expert on the Constitution. Thank for your input, Thomas Jefferson.

The Constitution was designed to be flexible and change with the times, but it's also stupid to change it significantly every time some new social fad comes along or one scared and worried group decides they're getting the short end of the stick or that somebody with a different skin tone is gaining more political power with the current system.

You educate me. Go ahead.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

And you're the educated expert on the Constitution.

Well, I know enough about it to know that the Civil Rights Act isn't in it. So, well, I guess probably a bit more than you.

The Constitution was designed to be flexible and change with the times, but it's also stupid to change it significantly every time some new social fad comes along or one scared and worried group decides they're getting the short end of the stick or that somebody with a different skin tone is gaining more political power with the current system.

You educate me. Go ahead.

Ok, sure...

First, the Constitution was absolutely not 'designed to change with the time' (aka 'a living document') as many (you too apparently) falsely claim.

It was meant to 'be flexible', but only in the sense that no document, even it was a hundred thousand times more complex, can provide for every little detail or contingency, so it's flexibility lies in the genius of the delegation of authorities, and the power of amendment. But more precisely, it is a framework, defining and creating a form of government. A framework that can be changed, but with some considerable difficulty. Which is why it cannot be changed "significantly every time some new social fad comes along or one scared and worried group decides they're getting the short end of the stick or that somebody with a different skin tone is gaining more political power with the current system", which is a good thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

First, the Constitution was absolutely not 'designed to change with the time' (aka 'a living document') as many (you too apparently) falsely claim.

It was meant to 'be flexible', but only in the sense that no document, even it was a hundred thousand times more complex, can provide for every little detail or contingency, so it's flexibility lies in the genius of the delegation of authorities, and the power of amendment. But more precisely, it is a framework, defining and creating a form of government. A framework that can be changed, but with some considerable difficulty. Which is why it cannot be changed "significantly every time some new social fad comes along or one scared and worried group decides they're getting the short end of the stick or that somebody with a different skin tone is gaining more political power with the current system", which is a good thing.

Repeating what I just posted is an odd way to refute me, but okay.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Repeating what I just posted is an odd way to refute me, but okay.

Rotflmao!

Right, ok, whatever it takes to maintain your sanity...

new topics

top topics

join