It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid Void Enigma - Excerpt#2 From My New Book

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Did you buy ATS?

a reply to: Scott Creighton

Not knowingly, no.

SC

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Ok there is a lot about Egyptian culture you don't understand. So let's tackle this first they traveled a lot. They had a natural highway built between their cities it's called the Nile. They could get from one side of egypt to the other in about 2 days and travel was common.

Ok now for the construction of the pyramids your block estimate is hugely exaggerated. A computer calculated 590,712 stone blocks were used in its construction. Now i know the number is even lower than this because we found that the pyramid is not constructed entirely of stone blocks. In other words, there is ruble and sand used as well. so conceivably the number could be half that number as well. I guess in the neighborhood of 300,000 stones.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
The nile river was used for travel. But whats your point? All cities by rivers used the river to travel.

And if there is not that many stones in the pyramid? How do you know, and what computer model you talking about. Also? Rubble and sand? Huh? If they used rubble and sand for any of the contribution especially inner construction. The thing would have been dust thousands of years ago.

Are you aware what constant bombardment of 100 degree or more sun does to material, even stone? Even the sphinx at one time looks like it was bombarded by floods or rain. So ya. Like napolean said. History is a set of lies agreed apon. And he blasted the nose out of the sphinx when he visited the area as well. And probably as a goof.

I know, you people like to think you know it all. The truth? You don't, far from it. And its a fact that you can go and check, that if the ancient Egyptians build the pyramids? Well there construction skills even in modern times even with modern equipment has fallen significantly.

Its like they didnt even know anything to begin with.

The first Egyptians tribes found the pyramids, they set up shop, the whole pharo line and system was implemented from the conquering tribes. And then they started making up stuff to appease the populous on why there were the best around. Sounds like every other civilization out there. I mean? Bull# and lies are the norm, there not the exception to the rule.

So people with dog heads and crocodile heads were invented. Because people like that sort of stuff. Also the virgin birth and all. The same old tired stories told over and over.

So ya? Bull# guy. I am sure the ancient Egyptians contributed many things. But much more was stuff that they just found. In fact they state it themselves, plato even said it when his ancestor visited the land and asked them. There own priests some 5 thousand years ago said... There a legacy civilization.

And if you think you can build the pyramids? Nobody is stopping you. Just take your pick up, start digging, throw those 3 to 100 ton rocks in the back of your truck...And get er done. In fact? That stone block at the Aswan quarry is just sitting there, been sitting there for 8 thousand years or more.

One of these days. Pretty sure they may try to dig it out... I mean? Other then the brain dead theory of banging rock on rock and hoisting with ropes. It was a laughing stock even in napoleons time, only the dirt grublers believed that, they also believed in all kinds of other silly thing. Or at least depending what there local land lord allowed them to think.

Its a miracle they were capable of thinking in the first place, little capability they had, as it was. So? What do you think it is now?

The pyramid were built by a previous civilization. They died out, extinct, and many many generations latter? People with dog heads and other fancy-full stories were created out of it. You got to remember? The whole ancient egyptian civilization? Was build around the pyramid, and its location.

Not the other way around. And taking peoples account on things? Is a flimsy thing. Because they all lie like flies stick to #.

Egypt, egypt, were number one. This old joke by Joe Rogan, probably on a weed bender. May be more accurate then all the silly build it with chizels and by pouring water in front of a sled they pulled on sand, for sometimes 500 miles....

Sorry brah. its all been done. And the number one most consistent product of all civilizations, and peoples, is? Just bull#.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
When it comes down to the construction of the pyramids..
If we throw out the alien conspiracy….the only logical answer left would be giants… right?

I think we’re batteries… maybe the pyramids were docking stations… think about our physical senses… then consider our 6th one.. maybe they had the ability to charge that one… I’m sure if we all had a tool to sharpen that sense we could do some amazing # ya know?

Any of this make sense?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join