It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last chance to turn around, before joining the bad guys?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

ill wait till the end of the year, because I`m a penny pincher...

Pay for enlightenment seems legit!

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: KansasGirl
a reply to: LABTECH767

My gut tells me I have to join a peer group in order to reach the next stage of my journey. And although jesus is a cool dude, I can't overlook the bloody history his religion entails.
the persistent badmouthing of any other teachings than yours, gives me a bad taste, and serious doubts about the integrity of that proclaimed truth.
You know who I would never ever join scientology,,, they drive you to suicide if you want to leaf, I have seen it happen with a friend.

The lodges Homepage says that if the circumstances or your consciousness impedes you to keep following the brotherhood you are free to leave.

Concerning the deals with the devil, is actually the reason I join. I'm just hoping to meet an experienced bookkeeper, that keeps track of all my deals, its getting confusing.
You are worried a pout the bloody history of the early Christian Church but instead want to join the outer banks Id the Illuminati tributaries ? Geez really what do you expect to learn ?
Just go here... you’ll learn more reluctant-messenger.com...

I am a bit confused. Are Freemasons and Illuminati the same thing? I know they use the same symbols, I see them with celebs but are them the same thing?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamingAvatar
I am a bit confused. Are Freemasons and Illuminati the same thing?

No, and the Illuminati haven't been around for over 200 years.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I am a bit confused. Are Freemasons and Illuminati the same thing?

No, and the Illuminati haven't been around for over 200 years.

So, all the celebs and bad guys are freemasons? I thought they were Illuminati

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

They aren't either.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

They aren't either.

So, who are they? With all the symbolism and children slavery etc. What group they belong to? Actually do they belong from any group? I read a book lately, written by Svali. The books describes the training that Illuminati children receive. Kind of scary book really. They call themselves Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DreamingAvatar

Yeah, man, if you're all the way over there with that woo nothing I say is going to change your mind. Suffice to say that isn't what Masons or Masonry is about.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Go read my post and watch the video o posted a page back

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The voodoo deluxe package sounds awesome, I'd sign up my wife and two boys in a heartbeat. What young boy wouldn't want a shrunken head for his birthday, right?

On a more serious note my great-grandfather and his son were both masons, I think they joined mostly to grow connections in regards to their careers.

I'd never join though, hate clubs, fees, and rudimentary required gatherings and events just to learn history and dogma in their perspective.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Ask them who God is...

They won't answer Jesus, guaranteed.

They won't be able to give you a literal answer... for awhile.

Jesus is not God. He called Himself the Son of Man. Christians call Him the Son of God. He is not God though.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

They aren't either.

So, who are they? With all the symbolism and children slavery etc. What group they belong to? Actually do they belong from any group? I read a book lately, written by Svali. The books describes the training that Illuminati children receive. Kind of scary book really. They call themselves Illuminati.

Interesting opinions.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

It means you arent entirely human.

It took me a while to get around to watching that video.

So what you're saying is I may be part Cainite (of Samael) and part Sethite (of Adam). And the Cainites are masters of the arts and sciences and hand crafts and the Sethites are masters of priest craft. And being of both lines leaves me half-assed in both crafts.

That explains it.

But then the Masons are sworn to secrecy and won't confirm or deny whether the stuff in the video is true. Oh well.

---------
An interesting factoid:
I saw bee hives are a Masonic symbol. The first cash crop of the town I was born in was honey.
Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

But then the Masons are sworn to secrecy and won't confirm or deny whether the stuff in the video is true. Oh well.

Well, ye-ess… I mean, our rituals are meant to be secret as well as the inner workings of progression, etc. But all the Masonic books are easily findable online. And while there are some internal, “not-in-the-handbook” explanations of what some of the symbolism might mean (which, interestingly can vary between different lodges’ own interpretations), there really isn’t anything “secret” secret.

I think the vast majority of non-masons would be genuinely surprised at how…”normal” or even “mundane” some of our meetings are. That isn’t to say they are boring, but they really aren’t as esoteric or supernatural as many people misleadinginly believe.

For me, it’s a fraternity of like-minded guys, enjoying each other’s company, comraderie and male support for things in life that can get you down.

Some ask why is it ‘men’ only? Well, just as there’s things women only feel comfortable to speak to other women about, same goes for men.

Of course, I won’t discuss the Great Old Ones degree. Because there is no such thing as that….

in fact, forget i mentioned it.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

It means you arent entirely human.

It took me a while to get around to watching that video.

So what you're saying is I may be part Cainite (of Samael) and part Sethite (of Adam). And the Cainites are masters of the arts and sciences and hand crafts and the Sethites are masters of priest craft. And being of both lines leaves me half-assed in both crafts.

That explains it.

---------
An interesting factoid:
I saw bee hives are a Masonic symbol. The first cash crop of the town I was born in was honey.
Coincidence?

Oh no, te mystery of the Widows son was made public by Pike 140 years ago and since it has been confirmed by hundreds of articles and books written by Masons. In fact I believe a Mason wrote that video script. But yea as I said you either have a calling because you're a hybrid or you simply wanna join a club and since I'm sure they know who is blood and who isnt, you will be sent down the fake path with the false symbols and the temples in all the cities of the world...the "Masons," mot the bloodline of Lucifer, the Widow's sons (tho the fake masons call themselves the Widows sons too). But it's not opinion nor a guess nor an editorialization, once Pike broke the number one core belief to the world, the lid was off and people simply dont know that the explanation behind everything is about 50% in the Appcrypha, mostly Enoch, and 50% in the Mystery of the Widows Son. What happened in the missing time between adam and eve and abraham, who are the royals, elite, blue bloods, masons, 13 families, etc and why they hate us, how they kill us by the millions and dont look back, what everything is culminating to...although that's where there's opinion. Some believe human and hybrid will unite in peace, others believe hybrids will wipe humans from the face of the earth and avenge their progenitor and snuff out the following of Adonai/YHVH

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Oh and no, you're not part cains line part seths....if your calling to masonry comes from the blood and from within, you're not related even one smidgen to adam or seth. They're nobody to you and adam and eve didnt start your line. Just as the hebrew books including the talmud say, adam and eve were not created together and immediately together. Even the bible in the original language says Abel was conceived and Cain, "implanted." Though somewhat rare, it has happened many a time that a woman births two babies who are not twins. Insemination within 48 to 72 hours by two different men's sperm is possible. So it must have been that adam knew eve, and that same three day weekend, conan was put into the womb as well although since we are talking a higher dimensional being possibly of an etheric body even, whatever process occurred to eve or went down between eve and lucifer/samuel to put cain in her belly.

So no, adam isnt a part of your story. Just eve and some sort of being, angel, demon, djinn, genie, fairy, leprechaun, alien, grey, god, titan, or in abrahamic language, elohim....was your other half.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Go read my post and watch the video o posted a page back

Ok, I have watched the video. Very confusing for me as I am not a bible expert. I have learned something about the bible while I was researching my alien/hybrid origins. There are a few things though that pull me towards the freemasons ans some that pull me away.
1) A couple of years ago I was on a facebook chat and told people about life as a simulation (it is a thread I will start soon in this forum). I was verbally attacked by a freemason that thought I was a freemasons and I was doing something wrong by telling people a protected secret. At the time I had no idea who freemasons where. We moved in a private chat and when I told him what I knew he asked me if I was an architect or an avatar. He didn't want to explain more. I have googled for freemasons believe in architects and avatars and found nothing. I thought about this, the freemasons secret knowledge and this attracts me a lot.
2)Although officially there are no illuminati, my dad was one and I had a not so pleasant childwhood. This has prevented me from joining because I am scared I might be requested to do what my dad did. That is why I am enquiring and trying to understand the difference between freemasons and modern cabal/illuminati. He did bad things.
3)I am half alien. People here might make jokes about this, I don't care. I am. People like me are given past lives from the Akashic files so that we can bring certain types of lessons required for our tasks here and also to integrate well in society. One of my daughter's past life is King Solomon. Now, as I said, she wasn't King Solomon, she was given the memories from the Akashic files because our soul comes from outside planet Earth. There might be another 100 hybrids out there with the same past life memories. When I found out, I looked up to see who this King Solomon was. My understanding is that he is important for the freemasons. And I am asking myself why was she given those memories.

Do you think someone like me, would be accepted by a real freemason lodge? Normal people don't usually like me .

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

if your calling to masonry comes from the blood and from within, you're not related even one smidgen to adam or seth.

My calling to Masonry.
Let's see now. My first entry in this thread had to do with Masonic Cemeteries.

It was a dark and stormy night.
I was in the dry and lighted office of a Christian magazine, talking to the editor. Norman was telling me about the wonders of resurrection, and how we can experience resurrection life in our own lives. "Life! Life!"

I said to Norman "As long as I'm here, I should go across the street and find my mother's grave."

I excused myself and went outside into the dark, windy, drenching rain.

I got to the little gate that at one time, years before, had been close to the tree, close to her grave. The cemetery was bigger now; so many more graves. The tree was far away. I searched; in the dark, in the wet, in the wind, but didn't find my mother's grave.

Symbols, words, what are they but temporary descriptions, of temporary things? My Mother is earth, and Earth my Mother. She holds me in her gravity.

Eventually Sun will go Red Giant. Then Sol's Corona will slow the progress of Earth's orbit, and Sol will call Earth to Himself by His gravity. And then it ends in fire. But Entropy gets the last word, which even Sol cannot withstand.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
LOL

a reply to: LABTECH767
You do like to spread fear.

a reply to: KansasGirl
There's nothing wrong with going into a Masonic Lodge or even joining Freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Lastly it is not me you are arguing with but rather God...

No, it's just you and you are not God.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006
Simple math

a reply to: Tempter
Why wouldn't I answer Jesus Christ? I'm a Christian. Many Masons are Christian and there are several Christian orders within Freemasonry. Maybe you shouldn't make such wild assumptions based on a very limited knowledge that you possess.

a reply to: EA006
Freemasonry is founded upon Truth. Your acceptance or approval of it doesn't make it anything more than a benevolent initiatic fraternity.

LOL

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join