It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here Telepathic/TelEmpathic?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Annee
BTW - I was born connected and aware of the other side.

At about 5/6 I used to astral travel a lot.

It was very confusing because I was too young to understand.

I had recurring dreams I could fly, but it was hard...kind of float up a little and then start to come down. Then everyone would turn into monsters and I would be trying hard to get out of a house by flying to get to some city in the clouds.

Seems weird but it was very recurring, so how is that different to one thinking they astral traveled. Our minds are rather weird in what it can do to make us see its reality.

You can tell the difference. They're just different.

I never had a negative experience astral traveling. Like you said - you start floating up - but, I kept going and the ceiling would open up and I'd be flying over my neighborhood.

The roofs would disappear and I could see into the houses. Got a little weird when I started describing to my school mates what their bedrooms looked like.

This is one reason I believe everything is a manifestation of thought creation.

I think dreams are a way to handle stress. To work through things.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It sounds like at a certain point during the dream you got scared and the symbols started to manifest their shadow side. Interesting dream though. I've had a couple flying ones over my life. According to a lucid dreaming book I read, the first thing most people do is fly. I had a lifelong reoccurring Dragon/dinosaur nightmares that I overcame with meditation and visualizations, Dream logs and Higher Self's assistance. (ask for it already...)

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Annee
BTW - I was born connected and aware of the other side.

At about 5/6 I used to astral travel a lot.

It was very confusing because I was too young to understand.

I had recurring dreams I could fly, but it was hard...kind of float up a little and then start to come down. Then everyone would turn into monsters and I would be trying hard to get out of a house by flying to get to some city in the clouds.

Seems weird but it was very recurring, so how is that different to one thinking they astral traveled. Our minds are rather weird in what it can do to make us see its reality.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

When you say "Simulation" I think what yogis and mystics would call a "Dream". This world is as much a dream as our sleeping state is. So you may be sensing something that has already been described just in different words. I would agree with it, we are living in an organic simulation... but I think of it more like the Thoughts of God. The frequencies(Word of God) manifest as matter (Not solid) to create EVERYTHING you can think of. If you can think of it, it exists somewhere within Creation (infinite/eternal/One Now Moment) And what doesn't exist, you can't think of it. Because memory is accessing timeless parts of Creation.(Akashic Records)

As for the Love conversation, I believe everything is made of Love. It is an energy... a vibration. A state of being. It is not manufactured... I know how you feel though, I had that opinion once. A part of the problem was that I was not choosing to spend my time with people that didn't show me Love. Those kinds of people felt a lack of Love so they couldn't provide what they didn't have. When I found people that could show Love, my world paradigm changed.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ApolloOlympos
a reply to: M5xaz

She sounds like a teenager lol Spawn of Satan... hahah man, why don't I ever get to bump into these types out in the world. You said she is reading minds? Sounds like Devil worship to me...

Isn't it the case with all mother-in-laws....LOL...

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

When you say "Simulation" I think what yogis and mystics would call a "Dream". This world is as much a dream as our sleeping state is. So you may be sensing something that has already been described just in different words. I would agree with it, we are living in an organic simulation... but I think of it more like the Thoughts of God. The frequencies(Word of God) manifest as matter (Not solid) to create EVERYTHING you can think of. If you can think of it, it exists somewhere within Creation (infinite/eternal/One Now Moment) And what doesn't exist, you can't think of it. Because memory is accessing timeless parts of Creation.(Akashic Records)

As for the Love conversation, I believe everything is made of Love. It is an energy... a vibration. A state of being. It is not manufactured... I know how you feel though, I had that opinion once. A part of the problem was that I was not choosing to spend my time with people that didn't show me Love. Those kinds of people felt a lack of Love so they couldn't provide what they didn't have. When I found people that could show Love, my world paradigm changed.

Yes, I could feel Love is what your focus is.

I'm well aware of all the stuff you describe. I worked at a metaphysical/self help publishing house. I boil everything down to basics. Its all the same, just different wording.

So, define love.

------------------------------------------------------

I meant simulation. Not a dream state. I do not believe in a god.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ApolloOlympos

"I seemed to be being contacted VIA telepathy... guardian angel via divination tools like Tarot, Ouija, Dream Interpretation, Meditations etc

Fascinating, personally I have had little experience with external entities. I know Buddhists contact spiritual entities for council described in a documentary here if interested,

I would like to hear more of your experiences as they unfold.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

a reply to: M5xaz

She sounds like a teenager lol Spawn of Satan... hahah man, why don't I ever get to bump into these types out in the world. You said she is reading minds? Sounds like Devil worship to me...

Isn't it the case with all mother-in-laws....LOL...

Haha right. I recently gifted my "ex" Mother in Law a deck of Tarot. I'm sending her straight into the devil's hands

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

No God? At all? No Higher Intelligence? You believe it is all random, then?.. All of it must be random then?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Oh, awesome I will be sure to watch it and let you know my feelings on it!
I mean, my Guides have "told" me things during meditations/visualizations such as; "We are now talking with/meeting with XYZ person/group" "You just looked like this- to them LoL"... So I think there are things taking place related to councils, as you suggest. But I know, ANY Starseed that is working on Earth "right now", is working through solar/celestial councils. They wouldn't be "allowed in".

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

No God? At all? No Higher Intelligence? You believe it is all random, then?.. All of it must be random then?

You’re thinking human again.

What would be random in an energy consciousness collective?

Are you familiar with Doreen Virtue? I like her. She’s one of those people who lights up a room when she enters.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
An Arcturian psychic told me I’m Pleiadian.

I used to belong to a Starseed forum for many years. Unfortunately, it went through re-organization. I don’t know if that exact forum is still up.

But, this one looks good: www.unitedstarseedconnections.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Do you have a wand? Or are you a fan of Harry Potter?

I keep seeing a wand encircling you.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I will check out the Starseed forums. Accepting that I was a Starseed was early in my Journey. If you don't "accept" the new information being given to you, then the Universe will keep you in a cycle until you figure it out. So I pushed the Starseed stuff off for awhile, but once I ALLOWED myself to believe... even just for 1 day. Things in my life started accelerating... I went from "Fake it until you make it" to Zealot... "worryingly" quick lol.
My favorite source of information on Starseeds comes from Delores Canon's work. She is a past life regression therapist/hypnotherapist. She would induce a light trance state and people would start reliving past lives. (IMO the contact was always Higher Self orchestrated) Super duper interesting read if anyone is into that kind of thing...
I started with an open mind and after I had "accepted" certain information (Being a Starseed, Faith) I experienced a spontaneous past life regression during the day. I was in "intuitive" contact with my Angels at the time, so I didn't need to be in a trance to "believe" the experience. I would be best if people would just have more Faith in themselves and their own experiences...

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I have a wand on my Tarot cloth currently. I am not a fan of them at all, but I "shoulder-shrug" bought it a couple years ago. A week or so I was "inspired" to dig it up. What do you feel it means?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I have a wand on my Tarot cloth currently. I am not a fan of them at all, but I "shoulder-shrug" bought it a couple years ago. A week or so I was "inspired" to dig it up. What do you feel it means?

I don't practice or sit down and meditate to increase ability -- or anything like that. I naturally kind of live in a vortex while walking around and stuff. Its kinda just always there.

It seems to have a lot of positive energy. Its coming through very strong.

You say you bought it. But, it feels like a gift. I wouldn't say "shoulder-shrug" -- I'd say more like compelled. You FELT it.

It definitely seems to be talking to you. Was it previously owned?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Interesting... If we are being technical I believe my former GF purchased it for me. But we share finances so it is nothing out of the ordinary. ...Could be seen as a gift.
It was new when we?.. purchased it.
It sounds like you get in your Flow State by being active. That is how I am, hiking usually leads to the largest epiphanies.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Interesting... If we are being technical I believe my former GF purchased it for me. But we share finances so it is nothing out of the ordinary. ...Could be seen as a gift.
It was new when we?.. purchased it.
It sounds like you get in your Flow State by being active. That is how I am, hiking usually leads to the largest epiphanies.

Yes, it was gifted. You can take that any way you want.

I have no idea what this means: "It sounds like you get in your Flow State by being active. That is how I am, hiking usually leads to the largest epiphanies."

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well, you say you don't require meditation... I am curious about this vortex?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Well, you say you don't require meditation... I am curious about this vortex?

I dunno -- its like a big funnel, like the tornado in the Wizard of Oz -- going around my head.

Its just always there. Like an energy vortex -- I guess.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Interesting... is it a toroidal field shape? How do you perceive it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join