It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You are the sand"--(The OOBE I never told you about)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
leaving the spirit world alone until I have to deal with that realm when I do finally die.

Yeah I found that book and many others before I had internet access, and it really helped a lot to know I wasn't totally alone.

My brushes with death are what got me interested in this subject matter. I understand the feeling of wanting to just back away from it all though. I don't feel so inclined to 'break on through to the other side' like I used to. I don't think there's anything special waiting for me here or there, it's all just a change of scenery, a change of rules etc. It's probably just like going from jr. high to high skool.

I don't want more responsibilities and more homework and quizzes.

edit on 29-6-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Explore. Now that you have slept for so long.

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I certainly am getting tired of this recurring dream.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

From the 4 elements water, earth, fire, air, if you would align with one, which would it be? Maybe the serpent was pointing out that you are of the earth "batch"?

Interesting, I had not considered this angle.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Have you been taking the time to make yourself neutral before these experiences? (the ones you have control over anyway) because if you are or were thinking negatively about something before these experiences, it can draw in negative influences and negative entities. This same thing applies to dowsing, tarot, healing work, white magic etc. If you can do a short meditation before any of these activities to center yourself and clear negative thoughts out of yourself it should help immensely in your experience.

It's a possibility I wasn't well prepared mentally and emotionally. I was sort of figuring it out on my own as I went.

Well ATS used to be a place where we discussed fringe topics with excitement and openness. Sadly, it isn't quite that forum anymore. The tone of the site now is to ridicule the fringe and praise the mundane. Whatever!

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I had something bad happen to me in late summer of 1986.
At that time I wasn't familiar with out of body experiences,
astral travel and so on.I did write a thread about my incident
and was ridiculed nearly off the site over it.
I know now that what happened to me was a demonic attack.
I don't recommend encouraging others to explore areas we have
no business being in that realm.You could open doors that you
would not be able to close again.
I got involved with UFO research after this incident and did so for
over 23 years.I finally came to the conclusion that UFO's are real
but they are not extraterrestrial,but inner-dimensional.

I'm sorry you were met with ridicule here, but glad you stayed. It takes a lot of courage to stick your neck out like that.

I agree with you on several points. I do believe there are negative entities out there that mean to do us harm. I really believe there is a spiritual war being waged for our souls, and what we do in life largely affects where we'll end up. I agree that messing with those doors and gateways isn't any of our business, and it will lead to some bad stuff. It's like hanging up a sign around you that says "All you can eat!"

Evil will just feed off us if we let it.

It's not aliens in a mothership that we should be looking for, it's astral beings right around the corner that we ought to be concerned about.

Also I'm very interested in your thread. I'll be looking for it if I don't hear back from you in the meantime.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Have you read Monroe's other books "Far Journeys" and "Ultimate Journey"?

In far journeys he describes earth, in chapter 10 "Newfound friend", as the last stop of a tour with it being kept in the left room of a place called an entry station, managed by a guy called Ed.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

If you are the sand, and you are Egypt - then who gave that snake permission to wrap itself around the moments made of you, and steal the heat you have captured and stored in your granules?

That's a good question. Don't touch my sand y'all.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
i astral project all the time too. My projections are usually positive and make me feel a lot better in my waking life usually though. If i don't project i feel like i get really negative about life in general.

But it sounds like the dragon told you that you are actually everything you experience, which is something my experiences have also showed me.

the world is a giant self learning consciousness program in my experiences, which means you are the grains of sand, you are in ancient egypt, you are everything you see and experience from your personal point of view.

sounds like an awesome experience though.

Oh yes, I'd like to point out I've observed A LOT of positive as well. I do believe there is love and healing out there too.

edit on 29-6-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Have you read Monroe's other books "Far Journeys" and "Ultimate Journey"?

In far journeys he describes earth, in chapter 10 "Newfound friend", as the last stop of a tour with it being kept in the left room of a place called an entry station, managed by a guy called Ed.

I have not heard of these sequels. I'll get right on it, thank you

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I have heard of the Akashic records, but I am not well versed in the esoteric.

One of the biggest tragedies of knowledge being destroyed was the Great Library of Alexandria which was burned down by muslims in the 6th century AD.

Imagine how much of the human experience went up in flames because muh god.

We'll never know.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

the Akashic Records

It is not a physical record, more like an artificial hub to watch through one's own timeline, back and forth...

There are a couple of old hubs, there is a guarded one in Egypt, there are others unguarded, forgotten, and I'm sure Silicon Valley is working on something similar with new tech...
edit on CDTAmerica/ChicagoWed, 30 Jun 2021 06:13:00 -0500pAmerica/Chicago6America/Chicago by Terpene because: tangent information

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

What do you think 'they' are? This did not feel like a spirit guide or guardian to me. This entity was way high up on the spiritual pecking order I think. It is aware of our condition, but seems to have only a passive interest in us.

That sums them up in my understanding too.

Though personally I do not think of them as "spiritual Beings" as in a philosophical or religious way. I wouldn't call them "entities" either.

Maybe "primordial" and "of the Earth" - a primordial child of the Earth's sentience that exists with a sense of independence? - maybe. Difficult for me to put into words, nothing I can put together does them justice.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You may be right! I may be crazy!

But if I did everything that's in my best interest, I'd have an extremely boring life.

edit on 30-6-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
100% get back into all those things, none of them can hurt you physically and only emotionally if you let it. As for your sudden change from positive experiences to negative the only way that can happen is if you are thinking that way, something must of happened to you for that sort of change to take place. I saw you read books on OBE's so you should be aware that the astral realm is extremely thought responsive, you think of something and it instantly materializes for the most part.

Remember the first Hermetic principal: All is mind

Have you read anything by William buhlman?

Great post, I just made a post about OBE' s in a thread about reality a few days ago

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: KansasGirl

You may be right! I may be crazy!

But if I did everything that's in my best interest, I'd have an extremely boring life.

Matthew 16:26 -

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I had something bad happen to me in late summer of 1986.
At that time I wasn't familiar with out of body experiences,
astral travel and so on.I did write a thread about my incident
and was ridiculed nearly off the site over it.
I know now that what happened to me was a demonic attack.
I don't recommend encouraging others to explore areas we have
no business being in that realm.You could open doors that you
would not be able to close again.
I got involved with UFO research after this incident and did so for
over 23 years.I finally came to the conclusion that UFO's are real
but they are not extraterrestrial,but inner-dimensional.

yes, the so called 'UFOs' and 'Aliens' are not extraterrestrial but powerful light demons.
remember they can shapeshift and vanish.
and the 'greys' dont like Jesus. so when you are being attacked or abducted, pray.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My thoughts.... The pyramid you visulize is your concept of the absolute truth. The serpent is the gatekeeper of that truth. The serpent will not allow mind-self to pass (aka the mind-self is created by dirt/sand and always returns to dirt/sand). It will only allow the self that exists distinct from mind to pass. AKA its the gate that allows no-one to pass. So to pass one must become no-one.

Instead, try diving into the abyss with only your watcher (pure conciousness without thought) to witness the truth. If you try to enter with thoughts or demands from the egotistical self, the serpent will again block your path.

Note...OOBE is existing as the mind-self, The mind-self exists in darkness and fear,

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join